Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,133 members, 7,867,281 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:23 PM

16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep (44126 Views)

Interesting Things That Happen When You Sleep / Strange Things Ur Body Does That U Never Knew Were Defense Mechanisms(pictures) / 10 Amazing Things The Body Does To Keep Us Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
more sleep ....
Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
IYANGBALI:
no 7 is true o,dats when your spirit husbands come to spend time with you and collabo with you. Dont you notice that you are always wet and weak when you wake up in the morning? Na dem dey come dey do touch your toe and monkey styles with you now. grin grin grin
That's spiritual cheesy

On a normal day is nt possible

2 Likes

Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
IYANGBALI:
no 7 is true o,dats when your spirit husbands come to spend time with you and collabo with you. Dont you notice that you are always wet and weak when you wake up in the morning? Na dem dey come dey do touch your toe and monkey styles with you now. grin grin grin
lol
Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by sugarbeesmith(m): 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
Babaregg:
Copy Copy..... Old news
old news to u but still educative so stfu
Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by AnanseK(m): 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
You mentioned temporary muscle paralysis , please go on and briefly discuss sleep paralysis and cataplexy.
Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by IYANGBALI: 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
herbie27:
That's spiritual cheesy

On a normal day is nt possible
which day is not a normal day for spirit husband? Omo forget that thing o,spirit husband no dey take dat thing play o,even if you no well or you dey do your menses dem must do am with you,na dat time the thing too dey sweet dem self.
Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by agent9(m): 5:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
Beautiful....

Gat to share dis
Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by Praizekeyz(m): 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ok I'm comin...lemme finish my S.K
Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by juman(m): 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
Wonderful God.
Sleep is semi death.
Human being "dies" daily, many wake up by God but some few die forever.

“Allah takes the souls at the time of death, and takes those that do not die during their sleep. He withholds those for whom He decreed death and sends the others back for an appointed term.” (Quran 39:42)
Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
IYANGBALI:
which day is not a normal day for spirit husband? Omo forget that thing o,spirit husband no dey take dat thing play o,even if you no well or you dey do your menses dem must do am with you,na dat time the thing too dey sweet dem self.
cheesy funny you.
Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hmmm. Could it be the mat I lay as a teenager that made me not to grow tall...

Nawa oooo.. All my kids will definitely use soft foreign foams so as to grow taller while sleeping..

Thanks op for the informate.
Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by Rexyl(m): 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
well said but certain activity might be contrary to what is discussed most esp, I have observed a slight increase in temperature during deep sleep as against drop in temperature
Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by Theman13: 5:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
Mediapace:
So na all these benefits sleeping dey give
EGBOLOHUN TOBI cheesy

I"ll start sleeping now 24hrs hope Ogbeni Aregbesola will pay me salary ?

WE HAVE DECIDED,WE WANT LANICKY. BLEEP HATERS FOR NO REASON
Dem no born you well! Sleep make I see. Ogbeni wey refused to pay you when you no sleep, name him go kom pay u when u dey sleep. Classified ghost worker!!!
Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
Interesting..
Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by tabisegroup(m): 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
sade1994:
The gassing part is totally tru...... When I think of my roommates that year.. grin..night bombers
they might be here online o
Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by musicwriter(m): 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
Many dreams are based in reality, with elements of the person’s thoughts or the events of the previous day featuring prominently in what they dream about

This's not true for me, and I believe for most people. This's just what scientists implanted in the textbooks to justify dreams have nothing to do with the supernaturals.

I had this dream the other day that I visited a South East Asian country and everybody was a tree. It was bizarre how I read the minds of trees and was able to transact my business. This's the type of dream I have regularly.

What has this got to do with my previous day experience?

The body is made of matter and consciousness. Indeed, scientists agree for every matter in the universe, there's also an anti-matter. So, humans or horse, or rats aren't different. They're also configured that way- body and consciousness. A reason one philosopher (I forgot his name) argued that even stones are alive.

What happens is that while you sleep your consciousness teleports out of the body to other locations, because it doesn't need the body to exist. It can visit places Billions of light years from earth, and of course, on earth as well. In fact, that's exactly how life begins in the womb! The baby is nothing but an empty tissue occupying the womb, until the 18th day of conception when consciousness come in to possess the body, causing the heart to start beating!. That's when life enters the body!. When we die, same consciousness teleports out of the body, same way it came.

I don't want to go further on how I teleported from my body while sleeping and was coming back with a different body. Then, I began to look for my body as I was falling from the sky to my house at an astronomical speed. As I entered the roof and past the ceiling, I saw my brothers lying down and had to make a split second decision to locate my own body from among everybody on the bed. It was a near miss and I crashed, bouncing up like a football kicked at high velocity. My body bounced up and down above the roof like 5 times before I came to a rest.

Some people can wake up and literally tell you what would happen. And it will!. How does science and psychology explain that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by bigass123(m): 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
This is interestingly interesting oh ...
Shout out to folks wey dey knack for dream, some sef Don advance to the level that they have regular customer dem dey knack back-2-back 24/7.
If you're yet to find yourself a regular customer.. Don't despair, God is on your case. grin grin grin
Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by obadiah11(m): 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
it a nice one
Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by Vabulous: 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
These are amaizn nd interestn... Thumbs up
Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
Segadem:
[size=14pt]that's anointing of Jonah[/size]
lol smiley
Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by banmee(m): 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
When sleeping, you may stop breathing multiple times especially if you have sleep apnea. I do and that shiit sucks.
Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by flamingREED(m): 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
And just then, witches fly.

Smh.

Bondage.

At that time God watches over us.
Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
Nice one
Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by OLUJOSHINS(m): 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
Mediapace:
I"ll start sleeping now 24hrs hope Ogbeni Aregbesola will pay me salary ?

grin grin grin
dem Neva pay people wey dey go work 24/7

U want sleep expect salary.

grin grin grin
I laugh U in Omisore voice
Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by OLUJOSHINS(m): 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
englishmart:
not forgetting that some of us dey knack for dream

grin grin

Nigga, abeg I gatz borrow this Ur signature
Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
hmmn
Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by Visocrate(m): 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ok
Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by Willybos(m): 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ok na....
Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by Skymiyke(f): 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
I have bin trying so hrd to sleep deep,asin u can't hear a sound but it doesn't wrk 4 me!

Am not a deeper sleeper!
Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by seunny4lif(m): 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
grin grin
herbie27:
I dey wonder too.

How person wey done already tall finish go come begin tall jst becos e dey sleep well
Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by sonofthunder: 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
sade1994:
The gassing part is totally tru...... When I think of my roommates that year.. grin..night bombers
and you wasn't a night bomber?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Usual Habits That Are Dangerous For Your Brain / Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) / Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.