Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Diary Of An Eksu Boy Episode 1 - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of An Eksu Boy Episode 1 (6708 Views)

UNILAG BOY Episode 1 / The School Boy - Episode 1 / Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Boy Episode 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of An Eksu Boy Episode 1 by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 28, 2016
DIARY OF AN EKSU BOY (18+) Episode 16
Written by Oni Damilola

Whatsapp Number:08038905386

she moved close to me and pushed me to her bed, she quickly laid on me and started talking seductively Dammy why are you stressing yourself Solomon wished evil for himself and I trust you won't wish for that, before I answered she kissed me, placed her left hand on my dick, don't say anything Dammy just relax your mind I will make you see heavenly bodies don't be scared just act as I a say, she off my trousers and started this Mouth Gig, to be candid I was feeling on top of the world, within a short period of time I forgot my mission with Ife all what's on my mind was how to Bleep her, I missed Shalewa pussy and this is a free market of me I have to sample her I concluded in my mind, as she was on this I pulled her up because I will soon reach my climax, I removed her top and turn her breast to my toy I sucked hell out of it yet she keeps encouraging me to do more with it, I kissed her again and unzipped her skirt with my left hand, truly Ife is endowed at the back, I was surprised with it so the big skirts she do wear always cover this big glory I said in my mind, I inserted my finger in to her glory hole but was not disappointed because she was wet already and this will make my work easier I thought, after playing with her cunt hole for some period I realized she make no noise unlike Shalewa, she demanded for my dick asvuf she want to suck it but she told me she need to feel my meat inside her quickly, as a sharp I inserted it and was baffled because the hole was not tight and this shows Ife is not an amateur in the game, after thrusting for some period she make no noise at all, she slept on the bed holding my back when u thrust deeply. soon I reached the climax as I stand up from the bed then Ife tell me I am a lazy man and not good enough for her, I felt bad on hearing this I moved closer to her on the bed and told her it was an emergency service that I did not prepared for it, she laughed at me that she knew my type that we were only good with our mouth but not on the bed,I asked her for a rematch which she gladly agreed to, we decided to meet on Friday and the match will be play in my room because of her roommates .
I stopped thinking about Solomon that day and focussed solely on the actions that happen between I and Ife, as I was busy thinking about this I received an sms on my phone the message was from Sola one of the choir member at home, she said I should call her with immediate effect that she has something good to tell me, I called her back
Me: SwEET heart, how are you ?

Sola: am fine and I mis you

Me: I missed you too and what did you want to tell me

Sola: remembered you said you love me and you want to marry me

Me: yes I love you dear

Sola: I know you do, I have a good news for you

Me: whats that ?

Sola: I think I am pregnant for you

Me: for who? pregnant ke

Sola: yes or you want to denied it

Me: eeen not that just not now and please tell me you are joking

Sola: am serious about it

Me: what are we going to do now

Sola: do about what am keeping this

Before I could say anything She dropped the call, I was so confused that I forget about Solomon and what happen with Ife, I started sweating because I know my life is disarray

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Eksu Boy Episode 1 by ChizzyMaris(f): 2:37pm On May 28, 2016
hehe... see gobe.
Re: Diary Of An Eksu Boy Episode 1 by Peterdrumz(m): 8:46pm On May 29, 2016
Na one chance u enter so bro
Re: Diary Of An Eksu Boy Episode 1 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
DIARY OF AN EKSU BOY (18+) Episode 17
Written by Oni Damilola

Whatsapp Number:08038905386

Solomon is missing, Sola is pregnant and Ife is there daring me to a sex battle with her. We started praticals in school and its taking a toil on me too, I explained how Sola called me to Gbenga, I explained to him because I needed someone to talk with as a good friend he calmed me down, he said to everyproblem there is a solution and if plan A did not work we will exploit plan B. I rely do much on his plan I was rest assured that it will work out. The friendship between Gbenga and me grow faster because of this we chat with each other everytime there I know her mother is a Chemist so he knows a lot of drug he promised to help me bring drug whenever he has the chance to visit his mother but he promised to make it fast, since I have no other choice I agreed to abort the pregnancy but the problem is will that witch girl agree with our plan, till then I said in my mind.
A weet later Gbenga called me to his hostel, I quickly went there he handed over a satchet of Green drugs to me, he told me to use just one out of it, I collected the drug with so much happiness I postrated thanking him, on my way to hostel I called the Bitch to execute the plan

Me: hello oooo

Sola: yes darling

Mesadthinking in my mind who is your darling) please I want to see you this weekend

Sola: come home and I will visit you on saturday or after the service on Sunday

Me: I don't want to come home, don't worry I will pay your transport fare

Sola: you will pay it, If so I will arrive tomorrow and will leave next day

Me: okk, I will be expecting you

Sola: ok dear, your baby says hi

I dropped the call with anger, I rained a lot of curse on her after a while I decided to to calculate the week I had sex with her then I realise if truly she is pregnant for me the foetus should be 1 month and 3 weeks old, I called Gbenga to explained to him, he said I should calm down till she arrived the following day.
The following day Sola called me to meet her at Osekita junction, I called Gbenga to notified him of Sola presence, after meeting Sola I showed her the way to my hostel soon Gbenga arrived too. I introduced them before I finish introducing her, Gbenga interuptted and as her frankly if she is indeed pregnant or not, Sola replied her frankly that who is he to questioned her, Gbenga stood up and head for the door but he locked it up he moved closer to her he gave her a strip, Gbenga told her to urinate on it now or else she will dine with the devil. In my mind I was busy abusing Gbenga for all this, all I want to do is to cajole her to take this drug as I was thinking within me then I saw Sola weeping begging for forgiveness, she said she was not pregnant but she wanted to collect money from me, so I am now a father christmas I shouted on her, Gbenga bsaid she will taught her a good lesson so next time she won't try shits with any guy again, right in my presence Gbenga have a quickie with her, she was crying but I don't give a Bleep about her again after Gbenga has finished with her I throw #500 to her and told her not to ever call me nor try to report to anyone because I recorded the sex scene with Gbenga, she begged me to please delete it, I ignored her and work out of the room. I went to Gbenga hostel and started hailing him as father of bad Guys.
The school released the time table for second semester exam, now I have to get serious with my books because I missed a lot of class thanks to missing Solomon
Re: Diary Of An Eksu Boy Episode 1 by hardehbayor112(m): 11:36am On Jun 13, 2016
bros, wetin happen before nah...why you know wan update story for us nah

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLUTION TO ALL THE 2012 NIGERIAN ESSAY COMPETITIONS / 7hours Before Dawn (scary) / Stephen Covey, "7 Habits" Author, Dies At 79

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.