Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) (31878 Views)

Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind / Obituary Of Another Young Nigerian Woman Who Died After Childbirth / Reasons Why Your Husband Will Be Snatched By A Mistress- Dokun Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) by sikirat2020: 7:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
too bad
Re: Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) by olukuboy: 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
Women!Always looking for what is not.Always looking for comfort and the next available dick to suck.
Re: Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) by prettyeyo: 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
This story long shaa o..
Heart of man is wicked. That Ogaji man, if the story is true, will meet his match!
Re: Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
Police must 'perform'. The woman left on her own volition. Stop criminalizing former Chairman already, would ya undecided
If he's continually a fugitive, who takes care of his child
And the Landlady blabbing 'she never drove a car' na una mentality anyway awon Iyawo nylon bag so, I'm not surprised undecided
Re: Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) by Archiq: 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
The lover boy,sorry man has run. Gbege don happened. Konji na bastard. After sending you to university and you become an accountant, haba. I think isn't ordinary. Lord have mercy on her.
Re: Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) by 4nobody4every1: 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Baba, I no fit open dictionary this morning o, small small on this your big grammara grin

Some of us have that more than others. I don't know of anyone that has wronged me, and I mean maliciously wronged me, that karma didn't catch up with eventually.

Olorun atijo lonpe ki oto mu eniyan, olorun isinyin, aeroplane lo nlo cheesy
Lol @ the bold, Karma is indeed a b..i.tch, what we sow, we reap, it is also called the law of sowing and reaping, you plant 5 grains of corn and your reap a handful/ bountiful in returns, it is a suspended law in the universe to flog all alaigboruns both online and offline grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Absolutely well said, Sir. I also hate men that get into fist fights with other Men because they caught their significant others with them.

I am not unhappy about her final outcome though, quite pleased actually grin

I understand why you would be pleased.
Re: Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) by Jabioro: 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
I thought I could get brief summary from all previous comments ..none ! so nothing spoil
Re: Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
Mindfulness:

I understand why you would be pleased.

Yes, but not sure you would know how elated that I am.

Re: Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) by lakamua: 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Too long an article.

From the little I read, she went to him of her own free will. So what's the problem?
foolish talk
Re: Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) by bejeria101(m): 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
LG boss na you go die next,u sabi take anoda wife abi,omoale oshi
Re: Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Yes, but not sure you would know how elated that I am.

Not cool.
Re: Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) by kherlly(m): 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
Some ladies and money

If shez use for ritual i care less why did she leave her legally married husband coz of money

Tis her cup of tea anywy bt i wish her rip
Re: Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) by Oilandgas1(m): 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
Na who be the police for the pix?
Re: Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) by Skymiyke(f): 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
Who read d book?

Please I need summary and in two paragraphs pls! grin grin,thanking U!
Re: Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
cococandy:
Joseph Ode. grin Now that's funny. This man no sabi how to change name?
lols Ode

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
Skymiyke:
Who read d book?

Please I need summary and in two paragraphs pls! grin grin,thanking U!
shut the fvck up and read the post. Lazy ass. If it were to be a thread about romance even if its a whole page you would have read it through.
Reta'rd.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) by crackhouse(m): 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
klassykute:
this tin is too long for godsake .. who wan read am
but if na tiwa and teebillz u will definitely finish it and still scroll down to see if there is more.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) by nefertitiram: 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
Islie:

http://leadership.ng/news/522422/housewife-snatched-lg-boss-dies-mysteriously-childbirth

Journalism at its best! Kudos to leadership. Every side of the story was received an documented. Not these idio..t bloggers who copy and paste
Re: Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) by nefertitiram: 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
Islie:

http://leadership.ng/news/522422/housewife-snatched-lg-boss-dies-mysteriously-childbirth

@ the story, she has been married for 22 years. This puts her at over 40years old, grand primigravide. High risk pregnancy. SHe had no money, went to deliver in maternity hospital/birthing center, which is apparently for low risk pregnancies. She may have even been a CS candidate because of her age. She needed 100% attention from a seasoned obgyn, but no! stupidity took over here.

By the way at 40+ with 3 children already, she had no business getting pregnant!
Re: Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) by bennyrazz: 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
Mindfulness:

I just read the beginning. I don't like the word "snatch" in this context. He snatched my wife. No, she didn't. Your wife made her choice. Stop deceiving yourself and deal with it.
her choice has led to her death, left her 3children with an unborn baby motherless and yet this is all what you could type? reverse would have been the case if the story was about a man who met his death after eloping with another woman, i sure would have seen comments likes "serves him right". I wrote about married women keeping boyfriends for financial gains earlier on a thread efemenaxy was on. Even if the comments were out of context on that thread, it is something that some married women do which is totally crazy. Likewise in same vain, i will also chastise men keeping concubines or mistresses.
Re: Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) by ozoemenafn: 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
It is rampant these days for married women sleeping around with money bags who perpetually lures them to bed providing them expensive gifts and cash and at the end it would be nothing but regrets.
Re: Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) by bennyrazz: 10:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
EfemenaXY:

I just about managed to struggle through one-third of the story. The reporter wasn't very objected and quite frankly, came across as biased - to the point you'd think he'd been an active listening fly on the wall.

But then again, these are the sort of stories Mr Bennyrazz thrives on lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
how do you want the reporter to write the story? a woman left her husband home (not divorced yet) for another man because of money. Not that the man was not meeting up to his responsibilities but his wife became an oliver twist just after 20yrs of marriage, don't you find that strange? her husband paid for her school fees still she graduated from school so you could understand how in love the man was to have done that at the early stages of their relationship. Running away to lagos with her children and another man is enough trauma on the man alone, now she's dead, politician is on the run, children are rendered motherless including a newborn and all you could type is "I thrive on stories like these" i mean, what do i gain from this? why i said i wanted to see your comments was that, you have never been objective on cases the concerns men and you just did that by writing "the reporter came off as being biased". If it was a man that died in this case, you would have been jubilating with all those funny emoticons. My point is, be objective.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) by Pennywise(m): 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
I still don't understand why Ogaji will be declared wanted bc he has obviously committed no crime.

She was a victim of her own selfish and reckless ambition. It's unfortunate the husband and children have to suffer.
Re: Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) by OBAGADAFFI: 10:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
Pennywise:
I still don't understand why Ogaji will be declared wanted bc he has obviously committed no crime.
She was a victim of her own selfish and reckless ambition. It's unfortunate the husband and children have to suffer.

Is impersonation not a crime?

But the woman killed herself, she should have realized Ogaji is not ready to marry her, the he impersonated her husband to rent the property.

And while she was suffering, she didn't bother reach out to her husband for help, even for the sake of the children.

Some women sha.
Re: Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) by Amustical(m): 11:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
The husband is truely ODE to have felt compasonate about her runaway wife.... Anyway a change of name would have helped him better.
Re: Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) by Yeminace(m): 12:49am On May 01, 2016
Women and Money.......... Just like.............Monkey and banana.
Re: Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) by Nobody: 2:15am On May 01, 2016
Mindfulness:

Not cool.

Life's a beyotch, what can I say grin
Re: Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 3:14am On May 01, 2016
OP na you type this novel or you copy and paste? see why much ppl didn't bother to comment
Re: Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) by CopyLearner: 4:39am On May 01, 2016
chimkaire:
Police must 'perform'. The woman left on her own volition. Stop criminalizing former Chairman already, would ya undecided
If he's continually a fugitive, who takes care of his child
And the Landlady blabbing 'she never drove a car' na una mentality anyway awon Iyawo nylon bag so, I'm not surprised undecided
I do think something else was at play in the whole ish because how would she not have 750 to pay for chicken? Why would she be referred to as a poor woman? Why would she end up giving birth in a church? And the bobo has money to fly to obodo oyibo? She was greedy, yes, that's why she was easily manipulated but that Ogaji guy had also locked her up somewhere.
Re: Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) by Nobody: 6:03am On May 01, 2016
bennyrazz:
her choice has led to her death, left her 3children with an unborn baby motherless and yet this is all what you could type? reverse would have been the case if the story was about a man who met his death after eloping with another woman, i sure would have seen comments likes "serves him right".

A woman died and you want me to say "serves her right"?
Children are left motherless and you want me to say "serves her right"?
What about the innocent kids? Does the "right serving" serve them right too?

We are all human and we make mistakes. It is not for me to decide whether she got what she deserved. Besides, I do not even think that death is a punishment. Story for another day.

I wrote about married women keeping boyfriends for financial gains earlier on a thread efemenaxy was on. Even if the comments were out of context on that thread, it is something that some married women do which is totally crazy. Likewise in same vain, i will also chastise men keeping concubines or mistresses.

Good for you but it will change nothing. Your judgements are absolutely irrelevant. Most people don't care what you think but, hey, if it feels good to you to focus on human "weakness" and judge it, kontinu.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) by AreaFada2: 6:06am On May 01, 2016
Na wa o. Politics, power, money & women.

The devil is never far away. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Marriages Taking Place In Nigeria, Says Immigration Boss / Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) / I Love My Girlfriend But My Family Don't Want Us To Marry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.