Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,521 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Flavour Nabania "I Wont Marry Either Of My Baby Mamas. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Nabania "I Wont Marry Either Of My Baby Mamas. (1389 Views)

Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas / Davido’s Baby Mamas Unfollow Him On Social Media / P-square's Peter Okoye & Flavour Nabania Rumored Secret Gay Partners!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour Nabania "I Wont Marry Either Of My Baby Mamas. by modath(f): 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2016

Celebrated highlife musician, Flavour N’abania, has probably broken the hearts of his two babymamas, Sandra Okagbue and Anna Banner, who may be hoping to settle down with the singer someday, following his interview with HipTV where he stated he would not be getting married to any of his Babymamas, adding that  for someone like him, marriage would be a huge distraction and that most artistes at their prime in their trade are bound to crash once they get married. “Marriage is not a thing that you just go into.

This music business is a serious business. My own opinion, I think if you are in the peak of your career, you don’t need any distraction. So for now, I think marriage could be a distraction for me because it is a whole big institution that when you go in, you have to be fully prepared to know what you are getting into,” he said. “And right now, looking at everything, its not so easy for me now….and most of my colleagues, whenever they get married, everything starts crashing down. I keep asking people, have you ever seen a successful musician having a good home and a good career? Its not going to be easy. If you know one, just tell me” he added.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/wont-marry-mybabymamas-says-flavour/

Lalasticlala
Re: Flavour Nabania "I Wont Marry Either Of My Baby Mamas. by SeverusSnape(m): 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
Nice one flavour, Use and dump them, they deserve it.
Re: Flavour Nabania "I Wont Marry Either Of My Baby Mamas. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
na who marriage epp
Re: Flavour Nabania "I Wont Marry Either Of My Baby Mamas. by modath(f): 5:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
Adding that  for someone like him, marriage would be a huge distraction.

Hope F&f will advise Anna & Sandra to rest for Flavour matter, nothing for both of them, all the pictures competition nor work, no to babymama ti take over..

As for flavour, God is watching him... should have just kept quiet and not publicly shame them...

Distraction but he couldn't wrap it up and prevent multiple illegitimate children.... #Life

1 Like

Re: Flavour Nabania "I Wont Marry Either Of My Baby Mamas. by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
undecided
Re: Flavour Nabania "I Wont Marry Either Of My Baby Mamas. by SleekAboki: 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
Very valid. It won't still stop women for wanting to be his baby mama. All those in showbiz should better go and do a comprehensive medical checkups cos HIV is very real and spreading fast in showbiz.

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Nabania "I Wont Marry Either Of My Baby Mamas. by Oluwapresley(m): 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
ah talk am..lol bad market!!! go buy land wey no get prospects..buhahahahahahahahakikikikuki:-)
Re: Flavour Nabania "I Wont Marry Either Of My Baby Mamas. by NanciaKay(f): 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
Two of them go join swear for am

1 Like

Re: Flavour Nabania "I Wont Marry Either Of My Baby Mamas. by Oluwapresley(m): 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
SleekAboki:
Very valid. It won't still stop women for wanting to be his baby mama. All those in showbiz should better go and do a comprehensive medical checkups cos HIV is very real and spreading fast in showbiz.

lol@comprehensive
Re: Flavour Nabania "I Wont Marry Either Of My Baby Mamas. by yusufyusuf1: 5:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
Flavour probably want to use his popularity to Bleep more girls before settling down I understand where u are coming from but marriage is the best thing that can happen to human

1 Like

Re: Flavour Nabania "I Wont Marry Either Of My Baby Mamas. by surestakes: 5:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
Who go come marry dem? undecided
Re: Flavour Nabania "I Wont Marry Either Of My Baby Mamas. by AshiwajuFoward: 5:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
Guy, I no blame you jare Flavour. It's like these days celebrity marriages are doomed to fail, at least for the most part. Just make sure you use condom more often. wink
Re: Flavour Nabania "I Wont Marry Either Of My Baby Mamas. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
haaa....flavour chop N clean mouth
Re: Flavour Nabania "I Wont Marry Either Of My Baby Mamas. by modath(f): 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
praizeblog:
haaa....flavour chop N clean mouth

So he can chop the next bah? Constipation + diarhea go soon hook am!
Re: Flavour Nabania "I Wont Marry Either Of My Baby Mamas. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
modath:

So he can chop the next bah? Constipation + diarhea go soon hook am!
lol
Re: Flavour Nabania "I Wont Marry Either Of My Baby Mamas. by UIA04(f): 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
He is just applying wisdom

If he said I would marry one of my baby mamas when I am ready you go see competition even to juju things which can affect his career.

But now both of them will be looking for the next mugu to catch. If one is lucky and marries another man , it remains one for flavor to marry without wahala

Besides he is obviously still kpanshing both of them.

See as they are both competing with pictures everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

“flavour Is Not My Type “ms Chief Tells Olisa Adibua And Maria Okan At Beat Fm / Miley Shows Nipples On Hollywood Blvd / Produce Good Music: Billionaire Son "Majidmaddest" Tells Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.