Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Here’s What Beach Surfing Looks Like In Lagos… - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Here’s What Beach Surfing Looks Like In Lagos… (2994 Views)

Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) / The First Flight Of New Airbus BelugaXL Cargo Plane That Looks Like Whale / This Is What Lagos Looks Like On Weekends - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here’s What Beach Surfing Looks Like In Lagos… by Mcwrath02: 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
Beyond the slums and ghettos that make up the greater Lagos mainland, the quasi-island state of Eko enjoys over 3,577 km of prime beaches. Lagos beaches, like the one on Tarkwa Bay, a 20-minute boat cruise from the Lagos CMS dock are part of the howling Lagos life that attracts visitors from all over the world.
One of such visitors, Spanish Instagram user @im_yure shared her experience surfing off the cost of Lagos and her photos and videos of her ‘holiday’ in Nigeria will make you wonder if it’s the same country.
Check Them Out Here - http:///84jxcg

Re: Here’s What Beach Surfing Looks Like In Lagos… by surestakes: 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
The water looks dirty. What beach is that?
Re: Here’s What Beach Surfing Looks Like In Lagos… by Mcwrath02: 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
Tarkwa Bay
Re: Here’s What Beach Surfing Looks Like In Lagos… by EgunMogaji2: 11:27am On May 09, 2020
BennieRush:
The beach is not very clean in the photo, recently was in San Diego the water is clear.

In my opinion the water is just “clearer” in San Diego. For true clear water you’ll need to hit Hawaii.

I envy surfers but Jetski is my thing. Once tried to ski to Catalina Island from Hungtington Beach on my Honda Aquatrax. 5 miles out I ran back to shore cheesy
Re: Here’s What Beach Surfing Looks Like In Lagos… by MrsSandman: 10:07am On Jul 02, 2020
Hello everybody. Last summer me and my friends had a plan to surf all over the best places. We just finished high school and we didn’t have a plan but we all knew that it would be our last summer together. We found these guys Surfing Handbook who really helped us with our equipment and best spots for surfing. It was a really great time and it always will be in my heart. We all are in different states but every time we call each other the sound of the ocean is in our hearts. I hope you all will find your wave and your wind.
Re: Here’s What Beach Surfing Looks Like In Lagos… by lilycarrbff: 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
MrsSandman:
Hello everybody. Last summer me and my friends had a plan to surf all over the best places. We just finished high school and we didn’t have a plan but we all knew that it would be our last summer together. We found these guys Surfing Handbook who really helped us with our equipment and best spots for surfing. It was a really great time and it always will be in my heart. We all are in different states but every time we call each other the sound of the ocean is in our hearts. I hope you all will find your wave and your wind.

Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!
Re: Here’s What Beach Surfing Looks Like In Lagos… by happywhilecampi: 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
Wait can you go beach camping in Lagos?

I'm not sure I want to because the water does look a bit dirty but I'm getting desperate to go beach camping at this point undecided
Re: Here’s What Beach Surfing Looks Like In Lagos… by OliviaNell: 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2020
This sport attracts more and more people today. Those who have learned to conquer the wave experience incomparable emotions. Having once decided to learn how to surf, a person returns again and again to experience a storm of positive emotions. In addition to equipment, you should also take care of good equipment, everything you need can be found here. It's a great pastime
Re: Here’s What Beach Surfing Looks Like In Lagos… by cori908: 8:29am On Jul 10, 2023
The stunning images and videos shared by this Instagram user depict a side of Lagos that is often overlooked. Beyond the slums and ghettos, this city boasts magnificent beaches like Tarkwa Bay, where beach surfing takes center stage. His experience surfing off the coast of Lagos showcases the immense potential of this location as a surfing destination. For people seeking adventure and a unique surfing experience, Lagos and its breathtaking beaches are definitely worth exploring. To enhance your beach surfing experience, you can check out products and equipment available at https://easy-surfshop.com. Good luck wink

(1) (Reply)

Study Abroad In Canada: Tuition Fees, Cost Of Living, Admission Requirements Etc / From February 1, 2023 Nigeria-trained Teachers Can Qualify To Teach In The UK / Germany Visa Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.