Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,814 members, 7,851,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

Aregbesola Turns Nights To Day As Monumental Road Works Increase Further In Osun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Turns Nights To Day As Monumental Road Works Increase Further In Osun (4105 Views)

I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan / Aregbesola Bends To Greet Olubadan Adetunji During His Visit To Osun (Photos) / Jonathan's SURE-P A Monumental Fraud: Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Turns Nights To Day As Monumental Road Works Increase Further In Osun by ba7man(m): 7:59am On May 02, 2016
hungryboy:
Chai, Osun people dey suffer oh,
See common street light were we don dey enjoy for over 15yrs in Calabar here, dem dey praise governor for giving dem one in 2016.

They said floodlights were provided to enable construction workers work at night to speed up road construction.

Learn to comprehend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Turns Nights To Day As Monumental Road Works Increase Further In Osun by hotspec(m): 9:36pm On May 02, 2016
RealAdewole:
this is what should be called a black lie, osun people are not only soffering they're suftithing, abi no be the same osun i dey live?

If u are suffering, Im not suffering. Lobatan!
Re: Aregbesola Turns Nights To Day As Monumental Road Works Increase Further In Osun by Johnnyessence(m): 4:00pm On May 03, 2016
hotspec:

yes ooo bro thank u for rebuking the spirit of suffering. wailers will not stop wailing till the end of the world. the more they wail the more progress continue in this world.
Re: Aregbesola Turns Nights To Day As Monumental Road Works Increase Further In Osun by RealAdewole(m): 7:26am On May 04, 2016
hotspec:

I am not suffering but I know in Fela's voice that you are "suffering and smiling"
Re: Aregbesola Turns Nights To Day As Monumental Road Works Increase Further In Osun by hotspec(m): 8:39am On May 04, 2016
RealAdewole:

I am not suffering but I know in Fela's voice that you are "suffering and smiling"
I can see ure really suffering. If not u wont be replying this just now, after how many days? So, keep enjoying your suffering and keep smiling.
Re: Aregbesola Turns Nights To Day As Monumental Road Works Increase Further In Osun by dhope: 11:19am On May 04, 2016
@OP. ure just an APC fanatics and media agent of aregbesola. Capital projects are good when they are meant to alleviate pple's suffering. Of what relevance to d state is d bisi akande trumpet bridge which govt is spending billions of naira to build while workers, retiree and citizens who rely on civil servants for survival are living in penury? aregbe is typical example of an engineer without financial management experience. Osun state is nt buoyant financially and he shud leave legacy dt will guarantee buoyant economy and nt increasing d state debt profile for coming generations to pay back due to selfish capital projects.
Re: Aregbesola Turns Nights To Day As Monumental Road Works Increase Further In Osun by tiptopy03(m): 3:05pm On May 04, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:

Were omo..

Aregbe only owing two months, and osun staffs re not complaining either.an average osun man has his own farm ,which they can fall on.
Tell ur common sense senator and dickson to pay bayelsa workers their 5 months salary make hunger no ravaged them.because oil is not drinkablecheesycheesy
Aregbe owing 2 months? Where on earth are you? May God punish all those propagating lies, and those praising Aregbesola, may God run their lives the way Aregbe is ruling Osun State.
Re: Aregbesola Turns Nights To Day As Monumental Road Works Increase Further In Osun by RealAdewole(m): 11:08pm On May 04, 2016
hotspec:

I can see ure really suffering. If not u wont be replying this just now, after how many days? So, keep enjoying your suffering and keep smiling.
get a job
Re: Aregbesola Turns Nights To Day As Monumental Road Works Increase Further In Osun by Johnnyessence(m): 4:57pm On May 05, 2016
tiptopy03:

Aregbe owing 2 months? Where on earth are you? May God punish all those propagating lies, and those praising Aregbesola, may God run their lives the way Aregbe is ruling Osun State.
you are still wailing here when ogbeni is doing great in osun.
Re: Aregbesola Turns Nights To Day As Monumental Road Works Increase Further In Osun by hotspec(m): 9:24pm On May 07, 2016
RealAdewole:
get a job
Kindly send your CV to my mail. U really need help: and I mean it. U need to get engaged with something productive.
Re: Aregbesola Turns Nights To Day As Monumental Road Works Increase Further In Osun by hotspec(m): 9:27pm On May 07, 2016
RealAdewole:
get a job
Young man, kindly send your CV to my mail. You really need help. U need to be more productive.
Re: Aregbesola Turns Nights To Day As Monumental Road Works Increase Further In Osun by RealAdewole(m): 1:28pm On May 08, 2016
hotspec:
Young man, kindly send your CV to my mail. You really need help. U need to be more productive.
you are a politician
Re: Aregbesola Turns Nights To Day As Monumental Road Works Increase Further In Osun by jtwest(m): 3:32pm On May 08, 2016
Johnnyessence:
I am proud to be from Osun, glad Aregbesola is our governor. What more could we ask for. Four breathtaking bridges at a go, by one governor! Haa, this one open me mouth o. O ya mi lenu lo nje bee.
nonseeeeeeense! Shey na bridge workers go chop? Abi if he no pay them money to buy food and fuel how dey wan drive or even waka over d bridge.
How will those for bridge even generate the revenue needed? Displacement of priority they worry aregbe rascal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Outsmarts Buhari, provides new policy to arrest slump of Naira / The Nigeria History You Won't See In School No 19 and 56 Will Shock You / BREAKING: Angry Nigerians Attacks Buhari Over Daughter's First Class Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.