Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,896 members, 7,821,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

5 Star Music Signs Rap Star X Busta - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Star Music Signs Rap Star X Busta (1122 Views)

Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures / Harrysong Leaves Five Star Music, Floats "Alter Plate" His Own Record Label / Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Star Music Signs Rap Star X Busta by fiftynaira(m): 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
5 Star Music has just welcomed a new act into their wing. The record label which is owned by billionaire E-Money and before now was was home to KCEE, HarrySong, Skibii and Dr. Amir who serves as their in-house producer has just welcomed X-Busta into their folds.

X-Busta, real name Golden Okafor, is a graduate of Imo State University, where he was also the SUG Director of Socials at a time.

X-Busta is arguably the best rapper Imo State has seen in recent times as he has at different times won different rap competitions and earned recognition from A-Iist artistes like M.I. and 2Baba among others because of his rap ingenuity and top of the roof The rapper who is widely adjudged as the king of freestyle in southeast already has many hit tracks like Shomo, Chom, and has many collaborations with big shots like Vector, Splash, Hype MC etc.

He was previously signed to YBE record label which is owned by Castor but we understand that discussions and negotiations have reached very advanced stages between Castor and KCEE/E-Money for the amicable transfer of the rapper from YBE to 5Star music..

Let's watch out for this new kid on the block.

Re: 5 Star Music Signs Rap Star X Busta by fiftynaira(m): 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
Re: 5 Star Music Signs Rap Star X Busta by vizkiz: 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
another rubbish singer... Mtchewww... More fools to our music industry! angry
Re: 5 Star Music Signs Rap Star X Busta by fiftynaira(m): 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
Cc

Lalasticala
MissyB3
Airforce1

Re: 5 Star Music Signs Rap Star X Busta by fiftynaira(m): 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
vizkiz:

Bro have you heard any of his jam?
Re: 5 Star Music Signs Rap Star X Busta by hungryboy(m): 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
vizkiz:
you never even hear wetin him dey sing, you don dey call am fool,
Guy why your blood dey hot nah?
Re: 5 Star Music Signs Rap Star X Busta by vizkiz: 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
fiftynaira:

Bro have you heard any of his jam?

I no dey talk about jam bro... I am tired of listening to new trash every week. We need music in Nigeria and not noises. This one too will soon record one song and be singing "your yansh, your waist, my money" and you think say that one na song?
Re: 5 Star Music Signs Rap Star X Busta by vizkiz: 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
hungryboy:
you never even hear wetin him dey sing, you don dey call am fool,
Guy why your blood dey hot nah?

I dey inside hold up for mainland bridge that is why my blood dey hot grin
Re: 5 Star Music Signs Rap Star X Busta by fiftynaira(m): 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
vizkiz:

I no dey talk about jam bro... I am tired of listening to new trash every week. We need music in Nigeria and not noises. This one too will soon record one song and be singing "your yansh, your waist, my money" and you think say that one na song?

Lols I get ur point bor!
Re: 5 Star Music Signs Rap Star X Busta by fiftynaira(m): 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
vizkiz:

Lols I get ur point bro
Re: 5 Star Music Signs Rap Star X Busta by Afrok(m): 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
The guy go like X-box wella but wetin concern me if not that hopefully he won't be another road warden fashionista shocked.

He's so popular that here in Umuhu we no sabi himundecided

(1) (Reply)

Carolyne Danjuma,Halima Abubakar At Juliet Ibrahim’s Charity Cup In Ghana(pics / Falz, Skales And Tekno Unveiled As MTN Ambassadors(photos) / Photo: I Was Pressured To Trim Down…toyin Aimakhu…toyin Aimakhu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.