Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

What Name Would You Like To Give Your First Child(ren)??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Name Would You Like To Give Your First Child(ren)??? (494 Views)

Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) / What Will You Do If You Find Your Child(ren) Like This? / How To Guide Your Child(ren) Against Molestation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Name Would You Like To Give Your First Child(ren)??? by lopjohnny(m): 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen looking forward to naming their unborn children, when your first child comes and probably set of twins, what name(s) is/are in your mind.
Re: What Name Would You Like To Give Your First Child(ren)??? by madridguy(m): 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hassan and Hussein for male Twins

Hassanat and Husseinat for female.

Insha Allah.
Re: What Name Would You Like To Give Your First Child(ren)??? by darkenkach(m): 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
Kambili and owubiko..
Re: What Name Would You Like To Give Your First Child(ren)??? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
Regardless of the gender, I wud name the bb Nai-jah wink
Re: What Name Would You Like To Give Your First Child(ren)??? by stnkembu(m): 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
Chimdalu & Chiemelie.

Chinecherem & Chikamso.
Re: What Name Would You Like To Give Your First Child(ren)??? by lopjohnny(m): 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
Twins, a boy and a girl. Victor and Victoria
Re: What Name Would You Like To Give Your First Child(ren)??? by lopjohnny(m): 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
darkenkach:
Kambili and owubiko..
Funny name though,, why no Tiwa and T_bliz
Re: What Name Would You Like To Give Your First Child(ren)??? by LouisBERG: 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
Smh at the posters abOve me. so you'll wanna Bore twiNs......OK

@toPic when the child comes, the circumstance will deciDe

#caLLmeBERG
Re: What Name Would You Like To Give Your First Child(ren)??? by ellagal(f): 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jahmal and jahmila kiss
Re: What Name Would You Like To Give Your First Child(ren)??? by jopretty(f): 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
I look forward to having twin girls and will name them Chinenye and Chinonye.
Re: What Name Would You Like To Give Your First Child(ren)??? by Yuneehk(f): 8:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
I wouldnt mind triplets cheesy.. (All girls) Grace, Goodness and Goodnews. Chidinma, Chidiebere and Chidiebube
Re: What Name Would You Like To Give Your First Child(ren)??? by Yuneehk(f): 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
I wouldnt mind triplets cheesy.. (All girls) Grace, Goodness and Goodnews. Chidinma, Chidiebere and Chidiebube

(1) (Reply)

How To Spot a Nigerian Mother / Witch Or Wizard Hunt? Nigerians Wake Up! / Double Bunk Beds For Ur Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.