Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Study Mandarin In Taiwan - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study Mandarin In Taiwan (873 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Mandarin And Cantonese? / Learn French And Mandarin / Full Scholarship In Taiwan. 2017/2018_ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study Mandarin In Taiwan by Raphael9(m): 7:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
Have you ever considered studying Mandarin, the incredible language and culture in the wonderful country of Taiwan?
its an experience that's fascinating, expository and in fact, its worth a try.
We penial Educational consulting help students secure admission and visa to study Mandarin in Taiwan, upon completion of your course, your could stay and enrol as an undergraduate student or a post graduate student . Taiwan is a wonderful place to live with multicultural diversity and loving people, I implore you to take this opportunity, remember,life is an adventure in opportunity.
I can assure you its quite affordable and undemanding.
if your interested, contact us via mail pacesetteracdemy@gmail.com

Best Regards
Re: Study Mandarin In Taiwan by uckennety(m): 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
Raphael9:
Have you ever considered studying Mandarin, the incredible language and culture in the wonderful country of Taiwan?
its an experience that's fascinating, expository and in fact, its worth a try.
We penial Educational consulting help students secure admission and visa to study Mandarin in Taiwan, upon completion of your course, your could stay and enrol as an undergraduate student or a post graduate student . Taiwan is a wonderful place to live with multicultural diversity and loving people, I implore you to take this opportunity, remember,life is an adventure in opportunity.
I can assure you its quite affordable and undemanding.
if your interested, contact us via mail pacesetteracdemy@gmail.com

Best Regards

Am interested

(1) (Reply)

UNN 2016/2017 Post-utme Admission Screening Exercise Guidelines Out- Apply Here / Civic Education / Fastest Growing Business Ideas For Young Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.