Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Nigerian Military Or FRSC, Who Did It Better? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Or FRSC, Who Did It Better? (31367 Views)

Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu / Nigerian Military Delegates Inspect Assorted Weapons & Rifles In Pakistan. PICS / Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Military Or FRSC, Who Did It Better? by banmee(m): 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
SeverusSnape:
FRSC - They are so straight!, Take a good look, You'll see that the guy at the top in the Army picture is leaning his groin on the guy below him, And two of the Army guys are trying to look at the camera, But the FRSC guys seems aloof (That's professionalism); And none is leaning his stomach/groin on the other.

I give it to FRSC.

Both failed. It would look like the FRSC combo is right, but the man at the bottom is not in a proper push up position. When you elevate your hips like that, it disqualifies you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Or FRSC, Who Did It Better? by Samanza89: 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
FRSC on point...just look at those loafers on Army uniform, they really look like clowns ...
Re: Nigerian Military Or FRSC, Who Did It Better? by Dcomrade(m): 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
Bet those Army peeps ain't Exboys.......low moral grin
Re: Nigerian Military Or FRSC, Who Did It Better? by dadaayodejio(m): 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
Frsc

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Or FRSC, Who Did It Better? by Vveni(m): 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
The Army guys ain't taking it serious..
Re: Nigerian Military Or FRSC, Who Did It Better? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
hatbricker:
you people forgot FRSC is 3 while army has 4 guys

chairman reduce ur garri intake
it affects ur eyes

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Military Or FRSC, Who Did It Better? by Angoni(m): 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
Why in both cases Yoruba men are on the ground? Can tell because they have complexion like Tinubu.
Re: Nigerian Military Or FRSC, Who Did It Better? by Alfamann: 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
So gay!
Re: Nigerian Military Or FRSC, Who Did It Better? by anny268(f): 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
FRSC doing it better like PDP

Army looks as if they are doing it better, but if you calm down a little a take a critical look you'll know they are not as composed as FRSC... Army =APC

grin grin grin grin grin

Lol... APC and PDP don suffer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Or FRSC, Who Did It Better? by Lionhearted: 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
hatbricker:

You already exhibiting the symptoms of food deprivation.

I understand cos I know the cost of foodstuffs have doubled.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Or FRSC, Who Did It Better? by maxwell767(m): 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
undecided and then? How will this reverse the CBN secrete recruitment undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Or FRSC, Who Did It Better? by Flashh: 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
agarawu23:
Are you confused on which one to pick bro? cheesy

I go with the FRSC. Their style looks neat.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Or FRSC, Who Did It Better? by Aristotle96(m): 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
The army guy on top wanna do belly dance o grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Or FRSC, Who Did It Better? by Lionhearted: 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
Lionhearted:

You are already exhibiting the symptoms of food deprivation.
I understand cos I know the cost of foodstuffs have doubled.
Re: Nigerian Military Or FRSC, Who Did It Better? by agarawu23(m): 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
Flashh:

Are you confused on which one to pick bro? cheesy

I go with the FRSC. Their style looks neat.
as u don pick, I follow u cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Or FRSC, Who Did It Better? by Lionhearted: 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
Both
Re: Nigerian Military Or FRSC, Who Did It Better? by M4gunners: 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
Nigeria Army keep disgrace themselves since 1914.FRSC you people won it.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Or FRSC, Who Did It Better? by Project400: 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
Interesting smiley
Re: Nigerian Military Or FRSC, Who Did It Better? by PrinceAfo911(m): 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
mehhhhn I give it to FRSC

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Or FRSC, Who Did It Better? by omobaekiti: 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
hatbricker:
both have four men...you need jigi bola

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Or FRSC, Who Did It Better? by badonkadonk: 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
favouredseed:
Came across this pictures a while ago, please whom do you think did it better?
Men of the Nigerian Military or Men of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC)

The army peeps are not taking it serious.. Making it look like say no be today the thing don dey our body..
Kudos to the guy at the bottom with his legs apart akimbo style.. E no easy in dat posture to maintain position..

But the frsc guys dey do am like say dem dey try impress... Kudos to the guy at the bottom too buh it's relatively easier to maintain posture with that position..
Re: Nigerian Military Or FRSC, Who Did It Better? by SeverusSnape(m): 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
hatbricker:
Look well, The FRSC guys are four.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Or FRSC, Who Did It Better? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
FRSC Corps and US Army
Re: Nigerian Military Or FRSC, Who Did It Better? by miqos02(m): 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
frsc
Re: Nigerian Military Or FRSC, Who Did It Better? by iambijo(m): 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
Am not impressed, they are only better at harassing citizens
Re: Nigerian Military Or FRSC, Who Did It Better? by chigoizie7(m): 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
killercute16:
nda cadets vs us army......those who started it cool

Dose NdA cadets are still learning for where those FRSC guys dey.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Or FRSC, Who Did It Better? by wilsonbright: 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
So FRSC does this kind of training too...
Re: Nigerian Military Or FRSC, Who Did It Better? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I hate them too, Though no much difference between the both of them, Only APC is too sanctimonious.

But all the same, No be everything we go mention them. No probs sha
So proud. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Or FRSC, Who Did It Better? by chigoizie7(m): 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
iambijo:
Am not impressed, they are only better at harassing citizens

Does FRSC harass people?

Once u are not violating any of their offences, bros, u are good to go.
I heard they have more than 30 offences for road users.

I wonder how many of us here keep 15 of them on daily basis.

The only thing I know about FRSC is that they are very mean, dem no de hear abeg, but, hey, that's their job, they are doing what they are asked to do.

All of them collects bribe, but road safety can't just collect bribe from u when u are right, but police and army? Hell NO, those guys de even collect toll and if u refuse, ur body go hear am.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Or FRSC, Who Did It Better? by amanze15(m): 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
namuguibe:
chai, some american gay website may now use these pix of our officers, in a rather intimate formation, as their pic of the day undecided
bros your strain of thoughts need hypo injected into it ....chai
Re: Nigerian Military Or FRSC, Who Did It Better? by domopps(m): 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol Bros I hate APC aswear cry grin grin

Bro if you really think you hate APC then you don't no my Friend Amtaken am sure she will show u what d real definition of hatred looks like!

Shout out to those who stand tall with PMB

Modath dear and co

God bless Nig

#IstandwithPMB

Cheeers

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Military Or FRSC, Who Did It Better? by chigoizie7(m): 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
wilsonbright:
So FRSC does this kind of training too...

FRSC de train wella oh, Ee be like say dem even train pass police (except the gun use part). And they are well organised more than police, they do have their routine fitness trainings from time to time.

Apart from NA, NAF NV, FRSC na another set of people wey no de play with seniority.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi / Shehu Sani Walks Out Of EFCC Event After Sighting El-Rufai / Crowd Waits For President Buhari In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.