Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Photo: Dangote Finally Settles The Trouble Between Tiwa And Teebillz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Dangote Finally Settles The Trouble Between Tiwa And Teebillz (4664 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) / Throwback: Tiwa And Teebillz, Toke And Maje / Memes Of Tiwa And Teebillz Brouhaha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Dangote Finally Settles The Trouble Between Tiwa And Teebillz by nicerichard05: 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
lol.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Dangote Finally Settles The Trouble Between Tiwa And Teebillz by gobizzy101: 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hahaha.....
Chai, Tj don suffer. 4 him next life e go b Priest. Woman no go eva cross him mind.
Re: Photo: Dangote Finally Settles The Trouble Between Tiwa And Teebillz by domopps(m): 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
This is not funny I repeat this is not funny!

And we shld pls desist from all these memes

Cheeeeers

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Dangote Finally Settles The Trouble Between Tiwa And Teebillz by Chrisrare: 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
K
Re: Photo: Dangote Finally Settles The Trouble Between Tiwa And Teebillz by calculator123(m): 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
lord save my hands from openinh useless threads.amen

8 Likes

Re: Photo: Dangote Finally Settles The Trouble Between Tiwa And Teebillz by calculator123(m): 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
lord save my hands from opening useless threads.amen
Re: Photo: Dangote Finally Settles The Trouble Between Tiwa And Teebillz by scheminup(m): 11:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
lol
Re: Photo: Dangote Finally Settles The Trouble Between Tiwa And Teebillz by Afrok(m): 11:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
This keke man must pay me half of my money for dropping me on this dirty land (thread) undecided
Re: Photo: Dangote Finally Settles The Trouble Between Tiwa And Teebillz by barclays22(m): 12:29am On May 01, 2016
It's teeboy again, between koko master no follow join?if you ask me, na who I go ask. So we no fit ask Omawunmi.
Re: Photo: Dangote Finally Settles The Trouble Between Tiwa And Teebillz by Presbulg(m): 2:09am On May 01, 2016
grin I be dey think say Mr D don turn marriage counselor ni ?
Re: Photo: Dangote Finally Settles The Trouble Between Tiwa And Teebillz by Wizkoko(m): 2:17am On May 01, 2016
Funny
Re: Photo: Dangote Finally Settles The Trouble Between Tiwa And Teebillz by ikgabriel(m): 7:25am On May 01, 2016
I take authority to stand against those affecting the senses of dis op.
Re: Photo: Dangote Finally Settles The Trouble Between Tiwa And Teebillz by Utchgirl(f): 7:28am On May 01, 2016
Mtchewww
Re: Photo: Dangote Finally Settles The Trouble Between Tiwa And Teebillz by Starthemes(m): 9:54am On May 01, 2016
Seriously.......this is d result of washing ur poo in public #funny tho'
Re: Photo: Dangote Finally Settles The Trouble Between Tiwa And Teebillz by Starthemes(m): 9:58am On May 01, 2016
Seriously.......this is d result of washing ur poo in public
#funny tho.....olamide vs don jazzy,resolved thanks to "dangote" Nigerians vs herdsmen....dangote kindly look into that too
Re: Photo: Dangote Finally Settles The Trouble Between Tiwa And Teebillz by swaggzo(m): 10:03am On May 01, 2016
grin
Re: Photo: Dangote Finally Settles The Trouble Between Tiwa And Teebillz by XtraSmooth404: 10:04am On May 01, 2016
grin
Re: Photo: Dangote Finally Settles The Trouble Between Tiwa And Teebillz by In2systemsTech(m): 12:10pm On May 01, 2016
grin grin

Need a website?
www.i2sTech.com

Most Recent Job
www.LagosNigeriaConnect.com
Re: Photo: Dangote Finally Settles The Trouble Between Tiwa And Teebillz by wizkidblogger(f): 12:17pm On May 01, 2016
hahaha... this has been denied na. Read the gist here
Re: Photo: Dangote Finally Settles The Trouble Between Tiwa And Teebillz by oshe11: 1:01pm On May 01, 2016
lemme 'cum n go n read' d post first
Re: Photo: Dangote Finally Settles The Trouble Between Tiwa And Teebillz by mumtriplet2: 1:30pm On May 01, 2016
lolz

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of The Missing Girl That Broke The Internet / Wizkid And Tekno Love Up In Private Jet / American Rapper 50 Cent Shows Off His Golden Bentley Mulsanne (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.