Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

Caption This Picture....!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture....!! (587 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Wike And Ameachi In The Same Chopper. / Caption This Picture Of Akpabio And Justice Inyang Okoro / This Picture Says A Lot About Buhari's Fight Against Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Picture....!! by masterpiece86: 12:38am On May 01, 2016
They're All Smiling Except...... Guess Who and Why? Lol....!!

Re: Caption This Picture....!! by tripplephi: 1:04am On May 01, 2016
They ain't smiling.. It's laughing... But I guess they are laughing at themselves

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture....!! by VampireeM(f): 2:17am On May 01, 2016
haha.. Saraki be like;

Saraki: Whats amusing these ones who cant even influence my trial to be stopped??

Saraki: This photographer should please take this yeye pics lemme get out of here and go scheme on how next to stall my trial
gringringrin

I can imagine whats amusing PMB and his VP to be Laughing Out while their counterparts are just indifferent
Re: Caption This Picture....!! by roskojo: 2:25am On May 01, 2016
The guy behind PMB be like, am I still in this pictures?? Pls take me.oooo
Re: Caption This Picture....!! by ephemm(m): 3:35am On May 01, 2016
Ehya! Saraki isn't smiling o
Re: Caption This Picture....!! by Merlissa(f): 4:02am On May 01, 2016
Osibanjo be like Damn!!

Saraki be like.... Who e EPP??
Re: Caption This Picture....!! by chriskosherbal(m): 4:33am On May 01, 2016
SP
Re: Caption This Picture....!! by Eboski(m): 4:48am On May 01, 2016
My enable SP isn't smiling with people's he used to laught with 2014 years ago.
because of this the same people's you left a party that build you and give up everything,even when you go against the party at the floor of the Senate to declared your intention of moving to APC with other senators,the party PDP didn't still go against you. I don't think all your years in PDP you have ever spend to win an election in Kwara state before like the way you did it last year election for APC..but today you are now the scapegoat in APC neck.........

CHANGE....................
chriskosherbal:
SP
My enable SP isn't smiling with the people's he used to laught with last two years ago.
because of this the same people's you left a party that build you and gave u everything,even when you go against the party in the floor of the Senate to declared your intention of moving to APC with other senators,the party (PDP)didn't go against you. I don't think all your years in PDP you have ever spend to win an election in Kwara state before like the way you did it last year election for APC..but today you are now the scapegoat in APC neck.........

CHANGE....................

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Go Back To Sambisa To Meet My Husband- Rescued 9-year-old Girl / See Who President Muhammadu Buhari Declare War Against / New Qualification For Senators & Representatives.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.