Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

How Can I Make Money From The Internet - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Make Money From The Internet (861 Views)

How Can I Make Image Text Copyable? / Pls I Need Your Urgent Advise Before I Make A Mistake! / 14 Computer Viruses That Brought The Internet To Its Knees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make Money From The Internet by deedan9(m): 1:34am On May 01, 2016
hello,
Happy new month to all nlanders. I am graduating from UNIBEN in less than four months and I need candid advice on how to make good money from the internet or blog apart from selling e-book. And Pls someone should throw more light on this 'google Adsense'.
thanks a million
Re: How Can I Make Money From The Internet by tripplephi: 1:42am On May 01, 2016
Lols I finished from uniben computer science and in my year one I was also asking this same question but by year two I was making five thousand naira per day from the cafes in unborn uniben campus doing just 30mins worth of jobs online. It's simple but no one will really teach you, you have to find what works for you. And am not talking about marketing.... I mean working for companies and getting paid and going from hall four to atm at main gate every week. I even paid my school fees and today am out of school doing much better without a 9-5 job. I came back to campus to teach my fresh students but the department lectures saw it as a threat and warned me to keep it off. I even got a call from the dean yet I was doing all for free. Anyway I have my own house n car in Benin and I want you to keep you dream alive cos LIVING FROM ONLINE INCOME IS VERY POSSIBLE.
Re: How Can I Make Money From The Internet by Nobody: 1:55am On May 01, 2016
tripplephi:
Lols I finished from uniben computer science and in my year one I was also asking this same question but by year two I was making five thousand naira per day from the cafes in unborn uniben campus doing just 30mins worth of jobs online. It's simple but no one will really teach you, you have to find what works for you. And am not talking about marketing.... I mean working for companies and getting paid and going from hall four to atm at main gate every week. I even paid my school fees and today am out of school doing much better without a 9-5 job. I came back to campus to teach my fresh students but the department lectures saw it as a threat and warned me to keep it off. I even got a call from the dean yet I was doing all for free. Anyway I have my own house n car in Benin and I want you to keep you dream alive cos LIVING FROM ONLINE INCOME IS VERY POSSIBLE.
impressive...pls teach me
Re: How Can I Make Money From The Internet by Whizzcute(m): 2:09am On May 01, 2016
tripplephi:
wow, m an undergraduate of comp science, give some tips sir
Re: How Can I Make Money From The Internet by Fiscabally(m): 5:28am On May 01, 2016
tripplephi:
Kindly give some hint bro, I need 2 make money
Re: How Can I Make Money From The Internet by horllamy(m): 6:55am On May 01, 2016
tripplephi:
pls bro can u teach me
Re: How Can I Make Money From The Internet by deedan9(m): 11:13am On May 01, 2016
tripplephi:
How did you do it? Pls teach me even if it's not free
deedan19@gmail.com
thanks a bunch

(1) (Reply)

For Phone Engineer / 21 Things You Didn't Know About... Hard Drives / Recommend A Laptop With Features Similar To These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.