Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Technology Of Grasscutter Farming A Catalyst For Food Security. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Technology Of Grasscutter Farming A Catalyst For Food Security. (589 Views)

How To Start A Lucrative Grasscutter Farming Business: / Order For Food In Bowls To Feed 10 @nonoscatering / Nigeria Customs Service, A Catalyst For Nation Building. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Technology Of Grasscutter Farming A Catalyst For Food Security. by aristotlekay(m): 2:08am On May 01, 2016
Have you ever imagined how beautiful it will be when your guests are given a special grasscutter(bush meat) treat. Research has shown that bush animals have low cholesterol especially small rodents like grasscutter, rabbit, porcupines, etc.
Apart from grasscutter farming been a lucrative agro-Enterprise, it's low or no cholesterol makes it a delicacy meat. The demand for bush meat is high compare to its availability. It is against this backdrop that ICK farms embarked on aggressive production and management of grasscutter because our people need healthy food. When you start growing this rodent, your guests Will always leave your house with Oga God bless you! So I urge you to be part of my seminar /workshop training which I have announced abinitio. Incase you have forgotten let me resound it again. Venue : Green Park Academy, 31,Benin-Auchi road, Aduwawa, Benin City. Time: 11am. Fee: 6000naira only. Date : 5th of June, 2016. Call me on 08060248138 for payment details.
My people let us embrace this wonderful opportunity because it is rare.
Food security is panacea to all manner of sicknesses. Let's join our hands to build a healthy Nigeria.

Re: Technology Of Grasscutter Farming A Catalyst For Food Security. by aristotlekay(m): 2:43am On May 01, 2016
Nigerian youths should learn to substitute work for unending complains of Nigeria decayed economy. These complains may inadvertently jeopardize your power of positive thinking. Let's go back to the land, that is where the solution is. What can you do for Nigeria if that white collar job tarries to come? Would you fold hands and continue to complain?
Grasscutter farming and other related agro-Enterprises can make you rich without having to wait for white collar job. Why not spend little and get things right in grasscutter farming, fishfarming, piggery, poultry and snailry.
ICK farms Ltd will be organising seminar/workshop training on grasscutter farming here in Benin City. It is a one day program that will enrich your business knowledge in grasscutter farming. Time is 11am. Date is 5th of June, 2016. Venue: Green Park Academy, 31, Benin -Auchi Road, Aduwawa, Benin City. Fee: 6000naira only. This will cover your practical guide book and training cost. Come and enrich yourself with uncommon knowledge.
My phone number is 08060248138, both Watsapp and facebook. You can also reach on email :aecfutoalumni@yahoo.com for payment details. Don't play away this wonderful opportunity.

(1) (Reply)

I / Iwon Nigeria.history Will Be Made By Those Who Dare To Find Out / Which Of These Is Better With #50000? Pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.