Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Archbishop Onaiyekan, Bishops Kick. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Archbishop Onaiyekan, Bishops Kick. (24887 Views)

Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops / "Buhari Should Retire" - Cardinal Onaiyekan / We Will Christianize Nigeria If Muslims Islamise the Country- Cardinal Onaiyekan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Archbishop Onaiyekan, Bishops Kick. by PIPPROF(m): 8:30am On May 01, 2016
hungryboy:
it's all lies bro,
From the murders in Jos, To Nassarawa, to the massacre in Agatu, it's all lies aimed at tarnishing the good image of the fulanis and their grand Patron President Buhari, not
To mention the kidnap of Chief Olu Falae, and frequent attacks on his farm guards,the murders in Enugu, Delta and other places too numerous to mention,

Seems, there is a grand conspiracy down South to tarnish the good image of the peace loving Fulanis.

perfect response kiss

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Archbishop Onaiyekan, Bishops Kick. by 1miccza: 8:30am On May 01, 2016
It's becoming clearer that Buhari is gradually making this herdsmen his foot soldiers and tools of destruction or how can one describe the rationale behind the complete silence or muteness of one who's supposed to be leading a nation as big as ours in the face of their increasing spate of wanton killings... This man is trying to push this nation into a state of anarchy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Archbishop Onaiyekan, Bishops Kick. by OneManLegion(m): 8:31am On May 01, 2016
Fulani herdsmen and their bloodlust though.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Archbishop Onaiyekan, Bishops Kick. by Ijaya123: 8:32am On May 01, 2016
Three hoodlums without cows...how do they became Fulani Herdsmen?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Archbishop Onaiyekan, Bishops Kick. by Balkan(m): 8:33am On May 01, 2016
The herdsmen are Fulanis. Everybody is now afread to call fulani herdsmen. Why are Nigerians afread of this group that the population is not up to 7 million controlling the whole 180m Nigerians.

There is more to this that we are yet to know

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Archbishop Onaiyekan, Bishops Kick. by Truthisit: 8:34am On May 01, 2016
NO!It is a lie.Yoruba muslims are not savages.
MirabelArode:
The yoruba (especially the muslims) will tell you that the Cardinal is an iPod who wants to tarnish the image of their Buhari. Just wait and see. Aresa how far? grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Archbishop Onaiyekan, Bishops Kick. by 1miccza: 8:36am On May 01, 2016
hungryboy:
it's all lies bro,
From the murders in Jos, To Nassarawa, to the massacre in Agatu, it's all lies aimed at tarnishing the good image of the fulanis and their grand Patron President Buhari, not
To mention the kidnap of Chief Olu Falae, and frequent attacks on his farm guards,the murders in Enugu, Delta and other places too numerous to mention,

Seems, there is a grand conspiracy down South to tarnish the good image of the peace loving Fulanis.

Bro did you hit your head on sumfin or what? Are you telling me the gory images scattered all over the media and papers are all lies?And the butchered victims in the hospitals were lies too?? Get a life bro!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Archbishop Onaiyekan, Bishops Kick. by MirabelArode(f): 8:38am On May 01, 2016
Truthisit:
NO!It is a lie.Yoruba muslims are not savages.

Tell that to aresa, joborskills, fugazi, passingshot, midolian, modath. Who all want more grazing reserves in yorubaland. They believe that Ogun and Oyo are not enough grazing reserves.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Archbishop Onaiyekan, Bishops Kick. by omobaekiti: 8:42am On May 01, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Bros forget talk, they are herdsmen. You think if they want to go to operation, they'll go with their cows??... Besides, most of their attacks are carried out at night fall.
please prove it or be silent,so any disturbance is now attributed to herdsmen?the article said suspected herdsmen,this means the writer is not sure. There are eye witness and they are not sure,as no one came out to categorically state that the attackers are herdsmen.If we allow ourselves to pull down the country we would only have ourselves to blame.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Archbishop Onaiyekan, Bishops Kick. by stankezzy: 8:43am On May 01, 2016
see the latest solution to fulani attack from the east, I believe every Christian especially those in the north will copy it.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Archbishop Onaiyekan, Bishops Kick. by youngeagle(m): 8:48am On May 01, 2016
You guys really wants to provoke a dullard to join force with his brothers.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Archbishop Onaiyekan, Bishops Kick. by Nobody: 8:54am On May 01, 2016
makzeze:
The report says ' hoodlums' not fulani herdsmen.

Please leave my brothers alone.

Hoodlums are also responsible for Agatu killing?
Responsible for the kidnap of olu falae and the invasion of his farm
Also responsible for soyinka home invasion.
And Mile 12 riot.

Little bigot mind.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Archbishop Onaiyekan, Bishops Kick. by CyberWolf: 8:59am On May 01, 2016
Those herdsmen going about killing, raping, maiming innocent people including women and children and destroying farm crops are Fulani people. You can't come to our home and kill us, and you expect us to keep quiet? Never, it won't happen. They have attacked me once along Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, at ugwu onyeama precisely angry .. OP MESA on patrol saved our life that day.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Archbishop Onaiyekan, Bishops Kick. by kingthreat(m): 9:08am On May 01, 2016
There is a limit to what everyone can take. If these cattlr rearers dont call their brothers to order, they should get ready for the worst
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Archbishop Onaiyekan, Bishops Kick. by 9jatatafo(m): 9:09am On May 01, 2016
makzeze:
The report says ' hoodlums' not fulani herdsmen.

Please leave my brothers alone.

Are the Fulani herdsmen not committing more atrocities than hoodlums?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Archbishop Onaiyekan, Bishops Kick. by philanthropist1(m): 9:26am On May 01, 2016
WHERE IS REV. FATHER EJIKE MBAKA SEF......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Archbishop Onaiyekan, Bishops Kick. by mfm04622: 10:08am On May 01, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Except you're suffering from dyslexia (inability to read and write) You should have seen that herdsmen were mentioned severally in the post.

I don't blame you though, even your Northern leaders gathered to absorb the herdsmen of their crimes.

Was there a report of anybody seeing them with cattle? What informed the opinion that the attackers are herders?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Archbishop Onaiyekan, Bishops Kick. by shamecurls(m): 10:14am On May 01, 2016
Fulani women re the most beautiful.......

Without luxury, they glow like diamonds.

Long Live the Fulani tribe.......

Who Bishop epp?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Archbishop Onaiyekan, Bishops Kick. by excel101(m): 10:56am On May 01, 2016
lawydewy:
That's what you will get,when you cause trouble. Any atrocities will be attached to you.

When Boko haran started, if anything happens na Boko haran.

When you cause problems, you see what is after it.

Fulani's take law into their hands, now if arm robber attacked anybody,na Fulani's herdsmen.

Neighbours fight each other na Fulani's.

There are atoms of peacefulness and violence in every human man being.

But you don't take laws into your hands.

We just have to be diplomatic about this issue. Nobody can say Fulani's have never been attacked before..........

But majority of them are illiterate(western knowledge) and our security personnel are not helping matters in this country.

There are bad eggs within the Fulani's, and other tribes can't boast of 100% peacefulness.
Focus on the issue, the Fulanis deadly killings is what is being discussed about. Where else in Nigeria has there been non-indigenes killing indigene people? If not the nomadic Fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Archbishop Onaiyekan, Bishops Kick. by egbenduru: 11:21am On May 01, 2016
Gradually wahala don de enter eighteen yard box, same people waylaid us between asaba Benin express just at Ekwuoma last year.
In broad day light 3,25pm. In their full regalia , stationed themselves by the sides of the road with a hit squad on the highway.
Soon who no know go know. I still carry an injury mark on my forehead just in the name of one Nigeria, nagging pains on my knee cap just to accommodate these people, ok o

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Archbishop Onaiyekan, Bishops Kick. by mayorwesley: 11:37am On May 01, 2016
MirabelArode:
The yoruba (especially the muslims) will tell you that the Cardinal is an iPod who wants to tarnish the image of their Buhari. Just wait and see. Aresa how far? grin
Funny enough, d cardinal na yoruba man
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Archbishop Onaiyekan, Bishops Kick. by scatta01(m): 11:51am On May 01, 2016
Mum so ya brodas na Killers abi? . . . . . . . . . Smh
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Archbishop Onaiyekan, Bishops Kick. by Fourwinds: 11:59am On May 01, 2016
u want to kill or kidnap a whole Bishop...Arcbishop of ROME...hmmmnn The failure of the League Nation led to.....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Archbishop Onaiyekan, Bishops Kick. by Zalza: 12:14pm On May 01, 2016
Na wa oooo. I have read this story more than 5 times and i'm yet to see when the description of armed robbers from the driver look like Fulani ooooo. Where is our sense of reasoning sef? Calling a dog bad name so as to hang it. Every bad thing in Nigeria now is Fulani herdsmen .... Lets face the problem and stop ethnicising or tribalising the criminality.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Archbishop Onaiyekan, Bishops Kick. by BraniacX(m): 12:19pm On May 01, 2016
sanandreas:
And the so called northern ekpa forum said fulanis are not criminal. when this whole saga spills out of hand Nigeria would feel the heat. Bokoharam was treated with such levity because they were attacking Christain communities but when the tide changed, they were branded a terrorist group

Confirmed ekpas my brother, confirmed ekpas!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Archbishop Onaiyekan, Bishops Kick. by tete7000(m): 12:59pm On May 01, 2016
Sasuwa:
How can nigeria develop like other nation when u have people like this are as leaders, someone who just know scripture written by some men 2000 years ago, how can he understand modern politics? Pastor should kick away from politics abeg?

What's this one saying?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Archbishop Onaiyekan, Bishops Kick. by pure2012soul(m): 1:22pm On May 01, 2016
MirabelArode:
That won't work. Onaiyekan is Yoruba from Kogi.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Archbishop Onaiyekan, Bishops Kick. by orunto27: 1:42pm On May 01, 2016
The Churches: Roman, Anglican, Penticostal etc should join mouths to ask the 3Tiers of Government to sack the current DSS who is from thesame family as Mr. President. With his type as DSS, the Police, the Military and the Civil Defence are suspects in any situation
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Archbishop Onaiyekan, Bishops Kick. by Xkufiz(m): 2:12pm On May 01, 2016
fiizznation:
Yeah I didn't see that earlier and that's why I reedited my comment. But isn't it funny that any attack that happens in that other side of the country is now attributed to "invincible herdsmen" ? From all the herdsmen atrocities I have been reading of lately, no media have ever shown a picture of a single herdman nor that of his cattle at the scene of the crime. And I still don't get it. We are in the 21st century for crying out loud, were cameras are available everywhere

oga photographer wen Fulani attacks ur village carry camera day snap dem... mumu!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Archbishop Onaiyekan, Bishops Kick. by Xkufiz(m): 2:15pm On May 01, 2016
omobaekiti:
please prove it or be silent,so any disturbance is now attributed to herdsmen?the article said suspected herdsmen,this means the writer is not sure. There are eye witness and they are not sure,as no one came out to categorically state that the attackers are herdsmen.If we allow ourselves to pull down the country we would only have ourselves to blame.

my friend sharap... till dem burn down una village hut before u wise up
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Archbishop Onaiyekan, Bishops Kick. by omobaekiti: 2:22pm On May 01, 2016
Xkufiz:

my friend sharap... till dem burn down una village hut before u wise up
so being wise in your summation is to lay unsubstantiated allegations, stop displaying childish attitude with quick abuse...may the Almighty help you to forgo all act of belligerence in your attitude...amen.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Archbishop Onaiyekan, Bishops Kick. by babestella: 4:23pm On May 01, 2016
The attack on archbishop Onaiyekan is a well planned attack from the elites who own these cows.

The Jupiter that will cripple these herdsmen and their sponsors is still loading voltage from the sun, let them continue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do We Pray With Candle? / Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony / Why Do Many Sisters Want To Marry Pastors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.