Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,793 members, 7,862,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:17 PM

If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! (6480 Views)

Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way / Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge / OPINION: Do You Believe In Reincarnation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by analice107: 10:59am On Aug 12, 2016
MrPresident1:

Same was said of Jesus when he turned the pharisees and Sadducees of his day inside out:

Mathew 22:46
And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any man from that day forth ask him any more questions.

My meat is not for the weak or the faint hearted or the babe, my meat is for the fully mature grin

Hebrews 5:13-14
13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.
14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

There are many pastors out there preaching the principles of Christ, it is time to move on to perfection, for the mature soul.

My doctrine is for those who have left the elementary principles of Christ and are moving on to perfection. You asked a question whether I believed in reincarnation, I answered yes, so I tried to use Paul's words to prove my position.

I am not making any bogus claims, and I do not care about any hordes of satan, satan takes his orders from my Father, my Father loves me, I am His favourite son grin

Paul will be here to receive his crown, his reward for a job well done! He will be here when Christ returns, him and other faithful people who are ardently waiting for the coming of our God and saviour Jesus Christ grin

2 Timothy 4:8
Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing

Who am I arguing with? Show me one place you see me arguing with anybody. Or you think I am arguing with you? I am not, I only answered your question and tried to provide the source of my conviction.

As I have said, there are many preachers preaching the principles of Christ, my doctrine is for them that are of FULL age. This is strong meat not for infants wink

Hebrews 5:14
But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
It's well oo. You mentioned Paul as if Paul will be the only saint to be here to receive his crown.

No wahala sir.
Moving forward.
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by MrPresident1: 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
analice107:

It's well oo. You mentioned Paul as if Paul will be the only saint to be here to receive his crown.

No wahala sir.
Moving forward.

Sweety, I told you this is difficult meat, I am not joking. It is not for the fainthearted, it is like a reprogramming of the brain, of one's mentality, like formatting away old software and uploading new software.

I did not mention only Paul, I said Paul and other faithful people.

The software of Jesus is coming, every redeemed person will have a copy of the software, the law of God will be written in our hearts and we will lose the ability to sin, Christ the firstfruits wink

Jeremiah 31:33-34
But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Hebrews 8:10
For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

1 Corinthians 15:52
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

The writing of the Laws of God into our heart will raise us from the dead incorruptible, and will change us.

I hope you also know that Jesus Christ is a black man, a Negro? cheesy grin He is coming to save us black people and others around the world who have accepted His offer of salvation.
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by Ranchhoddas: 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
analice107:

No wahala sir.
Moving forward.
It's clear that as a christian you are opposed to the idea of reincarnation. Why are afraid of telling MrPresident1 what's really on your mind?
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by analice107: 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
It's clear that as a christian you are opposed to the idea of reincarnation. Why are afraid of telling MrPresident1 what's really on your mind?
Guy, quit with the fixation. Go hide under a rock

1 Like

Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by Ranchhoddas: 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
analice107:

Guy, quit with the fixation. Go hide under a rock
Please tell the gentleman that which is really on your mind. I know you are itching to tell him that reincarnation is a message from hell. Or are you afraid that he's going to dismantle you with his endless verses. You should do well to remind him of 1st Timothy 4vs1. Abi no be endtime we dey again?...If na atheists or Otem now you go dey show power.
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by analice107: 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Please tell the gentleman that which is really on your mind. I know you are itching to tell him that reincarnation is a message from hell. Or are you afraid that he's going to dismantle you with his endless verses. You should do well to remind him of 1st Timothy 4vs1. Abi no be endtime we dey again?...If na atheists or Otem now you go dey show power.
Am going to do that because you say so or because I want to? Guy, I do what I want. If I decide to take him on that (which I wont, mostly becos you insist on it), with the scripture he won't have anywhere to hold unto. But, I won't. No Satanist will give me instructions.

Thanks for the compliment Btw, i didn't know I had power to show.
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by Ranchhoddas: 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
analice107:

Am going to do that because you say so or because I want to? Guy, I do what I want. If I decide to take him on that (which I wont, mostly becos you insist on it), with the scripture he won't have anywhere to hold unto. But, I won't. No Satanist will give me instructions.

Thanks for the compliment Btw, i didn't know I had power to show.
You are going to do it because it's the right thing to do? His TRUE SALVATION might just depend on it. False teachers will not enter Heaven...or will they?
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
knowyaself3:

Will try to answer in the order you asked:

1. Reincarnation in most cases happens naturally and the souls that are reincarnated are not conscious of this transition. However, souls that elevated themselves by meditation during their life time can choose when and where to reincarnate after their physical bodies have died, because they are conscious in the astral. Evidence of spiritually advanced pple in their previous life can be seen in those that have certain spiritual gifts such as clairvoyance from childhood, even without being attached to any religious beleif system. So, for anyone spiritually dead or unconscious in a particular life time, there's no awareness during this process.

2. Recarnation process respects racial boundries. A black man cant reincarnate to become a white man, for example. However, the gods having gained mastery of the laws and forces of nature, can certainly bend and manipulate these to suit their purpose. I may not be able to talk about the incarnation of christ as i have found the existence of this entity to be false going by secular history and spiritual revelation, i think of it as a thoughtform. My apology to xtians if i have touched a nerve.

4. Karma can be stopped or averted by spiritual means. However for the weak in spirit, this can affect them from one life time to another until they become aware and break this chain.

5. The cycle is endless until one defeats the putrid elements of death by attaining magnum opus. For those that know, humans must continue to elevate themselves spiritually until they become immortal.

8. Yes, twins and such are of different souls/spirits.

Hope this helps. Cheers.

Your post is quite enlightening. If you don't mind I would like to add my tuppence worth. I agree with you that enlightened souls can appoint the time and scope of their reincarnation. For many such souls an earthly sojourn is but a transcendental experience, akin to putting on a coat and taking a walk in a new city.

I don't agree that reincarnation is mindful of racial boundaries I would be interested in your reasonings. Also I am not sure that I agree with your analysis on the non existence of Jesus of Nazareth, the egregore is spectacular and benign for good reason. Unfortunately what there is to learn of him in the NT one could fit on the tip of a pin-head. Quite simply Jesus as presented in the NT bears virtually no resemblance to the compassionate being who graced the earth.......in my opinion.

I agree with your views on Karma, one can indeed redress negative aspects of Karma in fact it is possible to remove it entirely if so desired. Likewise the cycle of Samsara (wanderings) can be obliterated by attaining a state of Nirvana.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
smiley
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by KingEbukaNaija: 10:40am On Dec 15, 2016
More contributions please
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by KingEbukaNaija: 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Still Take Your Bible To Church? / God's Work On Man: The Pastor Nick Vujicic And Family Story (photos) / God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.