Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,803 members, 7,862,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

Tiwa, Iam Disapponited With Your Reactions And Actions -freeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa, Iam Disapponited With Your Reactions And Actions -freeze (376 Views)

Bambam Sitting On Teddy A's Mother's Leg. See Reactions / Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions / I Am Taking Legal Actions - Small Doctor Says About Nude Snapchat Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa, Iam Disapponited With Your Reactions And Actions -freeze by craix(m): 7:43am On May 01, 2016
Dear Tiwa,
I have nothing but love for you, but after I watched all 45 mins or so of your interview, I am a bit disappointed.
Tiwa, I know it hurts when a relationship breaks down, and those accusations T Billz made were extremely hurtful, nonetheless, I believe you could have employed caution when responding, since according to you, he was unstable and suicidal. In law, if for instance, you walk in on your man in bed with another woman and you shoot him on the spot, you could get a lighter sentence, if your legal counsel argues provocation. On the flip side, if you walk out of the scene to get a gun and then launch an attack, it's now considered premeditated. Read more:http://thenaijaface..com.ng/2016/04/tiwa-iam-disapponited-with-your.html#more

(1) (Reply)

Touching: Read What A Top Pan-africanist Movement Said About Late Oba Of Benin / Actress Foluke Daramola Shares 7 Key Survival Tips For Nigerians In Nigeria / Check Out Our Playlist Of Love Songs That Gives Us Wisdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.