Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Change Era. How Long It Takes To Use The Ojota Bridge. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change Era. How Long It Takes To Use The Ojota Bridge. (841 Views)

Accident At Ojota Bridge In Lagos State,(viewers Discretion) / Akeredolu Takes To The Streets In Owo To Celebrate His Victory / See How Long It Took Pdp's Govt. To Sign The Budget Into Law From Year 2000-2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Era. How Long It Takes To Use The Ojota Bridge. by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:08am On May 01, 2016
Reporting live from ojota axis in Lagos. It was a funny sight I met this morning when I saw a queue more of an orgiv curve in mathematics trying to ascend the bridge. I actually thought it was a BRT bus queue or a criminal was caught or there was a fight only to discover we are in the era of change where you have to follow a long queue which takes more than ten minutes to get to your turn to ascend the bridge.
I'm trying to imagine a Monday morning when I'm late to office, how will this place look like? As much as I support the Lagos state government to ensure her citizens safeguarded from accidents this overhead bridge needs a better replacement or they use zebra crossing.

Re: Change Era. How Long It Takes To Use The Ojota Bridge. by 4oyrsExperience(m): 9:11am On May 01, 2016
Incase
Re: Change Era. How Long It Takes To Use The Ojota Bridge. by finalboss1(m): 9:13am On May 01, 2016
ok
Re: Change Era. How Long It Takes To Use The Ojota Bridge. by erocorp01: 9:39am On May 01, 2016
Exactly how it happened in 1984...plus the flogging you may get if you jump queue.

But that time, it was to enter bus ...but now its just for trekking across a road.

Nigeria is under a curse but like all cursed persons you keep wondering if you are cursed.
Re: Change Era. How Long It Takes To Use The Ojota Bridge. by Pavore9: 9:46am On May 01, 2016
Ojota my zone way back.....u go fear queueing to ascend flyover! cheesy
Re: Change Era. How Long It Takes To Use The Ojota Bridge. by ugoboss26(m): 9:52am On May 01, 2016
When am crossing and an official crosses with me that am crossing from a wrong side of the road just to arrest me, we are both guilty oh....we go drag am for Long oh.
Re: Change Era. How Long It Takes To Use The Ojota Bridge. by walemoney007(m): 10:41am On May 01, 2016
ugoboss26:
When am crossing and an official crosses with me that am crossing from a wrong side of the road just to arrest me, we are both guilty oh....we go drag am for Long oh.
I don't think you stay in lagos
Re: Change Era. How Long It Takes To Use The Ojota Bridge. by Eboski(m): 11:49am On May 01, 2016
We are watching to see if Ojota freedom Square isn't in Lagos again.......

where are our yeyebrities? falana and co's.... they should do the needful.

(1) (Reply)

I Never Heard The Word "Padding" Until This Year - Buhari / Subsidy Debate / Pic; Pensioners & Civil Servants Protesting Over Non-payment Of 5months Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.