Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

An Open Letter To Governor Ayodele Fayose Of Ekiti State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Governor Ayodele Fayose Of Ekiti State (524 Views)

Questions Asked By Governor Ayodele Fayose: Who Has Answers? / Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) / Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Governor Ayodele Fayose Of Ekiti State by Nobody: 9:52am On May 01, 2016
BEFORE YOU VEER OFF THE COURSE

I must send my humble regards first before I convey to you my message sir. You are a very popular and well respected Governor in the country and I must sincerely tell you sir, that you are a shining light that many young persons are proud of, myself inclusive. May God continue to help you in the good work.

In the light of recent happenings in the country sir, it becomes pertinent that I write you and bring to your notice a few important things that may have escaped your attention. This I consider to be feedback and seeing the way and manner you mingle with your State people, I am constrained to believe you are a man who appreciates feedback.

You should know sir, that when Dr. Bukola Saraki became Senate President, a good number of us were extremely excited that at long last, the younger generation of leaders was getting an opportunity to ease the Obasanjo generation out. Alas, his present travails seem to be pointing to the fact that his star shined too early and it is about to be darkened. I pray for him every day that whatever might be the plans to silence him, he will find God’s mercy to overcome it.

I must also point out to you sir, that while Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan was still President, Aregbesola became an instant darling of so many people because he had a condescending gut about him that gave him the opportunity to denigrate the office of the President at every given opportunity. So many people saw him as bold, forthright and fearless at the time but thoughtful young Nigerians saw in him a nuisance who is not fit to be called a leader in a respectable society. He was joined in this category by Governor Adams Oshiomole.

It will be important for you to know sir, that you are a combination of both men in the hearts of young Nigerians in this present day. So many of us see you as one of the shining lights of the newer generation whose star seems to be shining bright and giving us hope. We also see you as being a fearless, bold and forthright young Governor who does not shy away from saying the truth to the President’s face.

However, it become pertinent that I represent the younger generation to warn you of two impending doom and advice you so you can maintain your position in our hearts.

First your Excellency, you must make sure that the exuberances of young leadership do not push you into making financial mistakes that will put your safety in jeopardy at the end of your tenure. I believe you are aware that the persons you daily confront have a year in power longer than your immunity clause will last and they will seek to come after you with every resource in their capacity. You must make sure you leave the Ekiti Governorship seat as financially clean as possible. This is the only way you will escape the Bukola Saraki treatment.

Second and finally, you must also make sure that in the course of being bold and forthright, you must make sure you do not veer off the lane of credibility. You must not confront for the sake of confrontation, but you must make every confrontation count so that even when we refuse to believe you, we will have the future regrets of saying ‘Fayose told us so’. You must put in your best energy into making sure you do not become a careless talker, lest your adversaries call you a simple mouth-runner. This is what Aregbesola and Oshiomole have successfully become and you would want to do us the favour of avoiding that fate.

Your Excellency sir, there is a lot of hope bundled on your shoulders for the younger generation sir. This is further highlighted by the present leadership status you enjoy within the Peoples Democratic Party and the manner in which God has continued to confirm the words of your mouth. I implore you to guard this for us very jealously so that posterity will bless the years for which you walked the face of the earth.

Receive sir, the assurances of my highest regards.

Yours Sincerely

Adedayo Oderinu
ibuckresources@gmail.com
Facebook Page: Adedayo Oderinu

cc: petiteee
lalasticlala
mynd44
Re: An Open Letter To Governor Ayodele Fayose Of Ekiti State by klassykute(m): 9:53am On May 01, 2016
dat man do Bleep up well well sha ...
Re: An Open Letter To Governor Ayodele Fayose Of Ekiti State by faaz24: 10:37am On May 01, 2016
A man who knows how to read but those not read is not better than the one who cannot read. For "those who do not read have no advantage over those who cannot read.

Ayodele Fayose please read this letter and correct whatever needs to be corrected before someone else will do the correction...and that won't smell nice.

(1) (Reply)

Common Characteristics of A Wailer!!! / 2016 Budget: FG Unveils 34 Priority Projects / Who Are These Niger Delta Avengers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.