Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

The Solution To Fulani Herdsmen Massacre. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Solution To Fulani Herdsmen Massacre. (434 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Massacre: #BenueMourns Trends On Twitter, Nigerians Slam Buhari / Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre / Arase Arrives Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Solution To Fulani Herdsmen Massacre. by Nobody: 10:05am On May 01, 2016
Farmers should spray poisonous substance on their crops so that if the Fulani herdsmen move their herd of cattle to graze on farmlands they will delëte.
Re: The Solution To Fulani Herdsmen Massacre. by faaz24: 10:18am On May 01, 2016
Poisonous substance ? I hope it doesn't have a devastating aftermath.
Re: The Solution To Fulani Herdsmen Massacre. by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 01, 2016
faaz24:
Poisonous substance ? I hope it doesn't have a devastating aftermath.
What will happen that has not been happening?
Re: The Solution To Fulani Herdsmen Massacre. by MichealEmeritus: 4:41pm On May 01, 2016
The solution is for IPOB yoots and wailers to stop the propaganda lies.

Most of the allegations are false and an attempt to destabilise this government. However, they have miscalculated because most Nigerians can see through the IPOB lies.

There is a problem with herdsmen but it is been magnified by the IPOb press.
Re: The Solution To Fulani Herdsmen Massacre. by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 01, 2016
I can assure the OP is yoruba...they like to create more trouble but hide when it gets ugly. Poison Fulani cows? They will come back kill us off....is that what you want Mr. Yoruba with your wicked mind?

What to end Fulani mayhem...simple, follow the Igbos fortsight: end this country, and the new countries...Biiafra, Oduo and Arewa should draw their territorial maps, let see how Fulani will cross into Biiafra territory.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need The Ncc Complaint Phone Number / BREAKING NEWS: Photos: Man Attempts Suicide, Climbs Electric Pole In Lagos / video: Wh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.