Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Woman Carrying Her Dog On Her Back On The Road (photo) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Woman Carrying Her Dog On Her Back On The Road (photo) (58358 Views)

Woman Left Her Dog With A Nigerian Groomer, See Its Look When She Came Back / Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) / Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Carrying Her Dog On Her Back On The Road (photo) by Lexusgs430: 2:06pm On May 01, 2016
The dog must not escape. She has peppersoup plans for it!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Carrying Her Dog On Her Back On The Road (photo) by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 01, 2016
chimere66:
Yes that is the package.If plan A does not work plan B will work.Is it because of fuel scarcity?No worry Kachikwu don dey solve the problem.This ur dog no wan enter bike

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/see-what-woman-was-spotted-carrying-on.html
photoshop
Re: Woman Carrying Her Dog On Her Back On The Road (photo) by mightyhazel: 2:06pm On May 01, 2016
Lmao!

The dog sef tire

1 Like

Re: Woman Carrying Her Dog On Her Back On The Road (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 2:06pm On May 01, 2016
nnachukz:
Dog that can walk longer distance than you. Na wa o, the suffering has affected some people's brain.
Lolz. True talk
Re: Woman Carrying Her Dog On Her Back On The Road (photo) by RaeMystix: 2:08pm On May 01, 2016
mightyokwy:
The location must be around Calabar, the woman no want hear say her dog has gone missing. Lol grin. Na joke I dy oo.
Exactly
Re: Woman Carrying Her Dog On Her Back On The Road (photo) by funnyme(f): 2:08pm On May 01, 2016
Buhari I thin you see waitin you dey cause?
Re: Woman Carrying Her Dog On Her Back On The Road (photo) by funnyme(f): 2:08pm On May 01, 2016
Buhari I think you see waitin you dey cause?
Re: Woman Carrying Her Dog On Her Back On The Road (photo) by Iprofit: 2:09pm On May 01, 2016
omowolewa:
Hmmm! May God answer her prayers.

Before a woman would use the back meant for childbearing to carry dog, its either on her charm/witch-doctor's advice or familiar spirits' advice.
Lol are you serious

1 Like

Re: Woman Carrying Her Dog On Her Back On The Road (photo) by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 01, 2016
chimere66:
Yes that is the package.If plan A does not work plan B will work.Is it because of fuel scarcity?No worry Kachikwu don dey solve the problem.This ur dog no wan enter bike

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/see-what-woman-was-spotted-carrying-on.html

The dog sef wan look front see better things grin
Re: Woman Carrying Her Dog On Her Back On The Road (photo) by ritababe(f): 2:14pm On May 01, 2016
gerrardomendes:

HERE IN CALABAR, DOGS ARE BEING KIDNAPPED FOR RANSOM. MY FRIEND PAID 2K LAST WEEK TO GET HIS DOG RELEASED. CALABAR SOUTH BOYS ARE NOT SMILING. TO SURVIVE THIS APC GOVERNMENT, ANYWAY NA WAY.

2k go buy new dog na
Re: Woman Carrying Her Dog On Her Back On The Road (photo) by fashbaba: 2:16pm On May 01, 2016
Destined2win:
That's a dog not a goat

Kain kain at work!
Re: Woman Carrying Her Dog On Her Back On The Road (photo) by nrexzy: 2:18pm On May 01, 2016
Her Baby doggie!!!
Re: Woman Carrying Her Dog On Her Back On The Road (photo) by tivta(m): 2:28pm On May 01, 2016
It is a lie, what is this? Jesus Christ of Nazareth, this is incredible...
Re: Woman Carrying Her Dog On Her Back On The Road (photo) by mightyokwy(m): 2:35pm On May 01, 2016
gerrardomendes:

HERE IN CALABAR, DOGS ARE BEING KIDNAPPED FOR RANSOM. MY FRIEND PAID 2K LAST WEEK TO GET HIS DOG RELEASED. CALABAR SOUTH BOYS ARE NOT SMILING. TO SURVIVE THIS APC GOVERNMENT, ANYWAY NA WAY.
Lol, grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Woman Carrying Her Dog On Her Back On The Road (photo) by mightyokwy(m): 2:39pm On May 01, 2016
RaeMystix:

Exactly
Even the dog understand the situation on ground, you no see how e take relax for the back.

1 Like

Re: Woman Carrying Her Dog On Her Back On The Road (photo) by October1960: 2:41pm On May 01, 2016
Photoshop
Re: Woman Carrying Her Dog On Her Back On The Road (photo) by lozanni(m): 2:48pm On May 01, 2016
chimere66:

Chai !!!

E don bi for that dog.

No chance of escape; na straight into 404 peppersoup pot. Lolll.
Re: Woman Carrying Her Dog On Her Back On The Road (photo) by RaeMystix: 3:11pm On May 01, 2016
mightyokwy:

Even the dog understand the situation on ground, you no see how e take relax for the back.

Hahahahahaha. grin
Re: Woman Carrying Her Dog On Her Back On The Road (photo) by mightyokwy(m): 3:24pm On May 01, 2016
RaeMystix:

Hahahahahaha. grin
Lol, I see ur my teeth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Carrying Her Dog On Her Back On The Road (photo) by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 01, 2016
mightyokwy:
The location must be around Calabar, the woman no want hear say her dog has gone missing. Lol grin. Na joke I dy oo.

Calabar don't have red soil.
Re: Woman Carrying Her Dog On Her Back On The Road (photo) by Mbediogu(m): 3:46pm On May 01, 2016
Destined2win:
That's a dog not a goat

Thief no go fit disposess the woman of her load. A smart way to transport weed mixed with stockfish to dilute the smell of Oshogbo grass.
Re: Woman Carrying Her Dog On Her Back On The Road (photo) by deluxez12(m): 3:57pm On May 01, 2016
Destined2win:
That's a dog not a goat
When did he say it was a goat.... better stfu if don't have anything to say SOB
Re: Woman Carrying Her Dog On Her Back On The Road (photo) by Destined2win: 4:04pm On May 01, 2016
deluxez12:

When did he say it was a goat.... better stfu if don't have anything to say SOB
Are you always this silly or it's a periodical thing? If you check, I am FTC, and what he put there was a goat. It was after I commented that he changed it to dog. Now run along and play with your mates
Re: Woman Carrying Her Dog On Her Back On The Road (photo) by mightyokwy(m): 4:05pm On May 01, 2016
StainlessH:

Calabar don't have red soil.
What do you mean
Re: Woman Carrying Her Dog On Her Back On The Road (photo) by cardoctor(m): 4:05pm On May 01, 2016
omowolewa:
Hmmm! May God answer her prayers.

Before a woman would use the back meant for childbearing to carry dog, its either on her charm/witch-doctor's advice or familiar spirits' advice.

I think so too because dogs naturally follow their owners by instinct.
Re: Woman Carrying Her Dog On Her Back On The Road (photo) by Btoyob(m): 4:19pm On May 01, 2016
Lol !!! She dey dog eater area
Re: Woman Carrying Her Dog On Her Back On The Road (photo) by christabell18(f): 4:26pm On May 01, 2016
U guys insulting her are all stupid...if ur brains were not malfunctioning dat it has to do wif somefin spiritual.
Re: Woman Carrying Her Dog On Her Back On The Road (photo) by Mashrock: 4:33pm On May 01, 2016
Na fulani ppl pattern b dat! Aways carrying animals at there back.
Re: Woman Carrying Her Dog On Her Back On The Road (photo) by wealthypool: 5:06pm On May 01, 2016
[quote author=chimere66 post=45205867]Yes that is the package.If plan A does not work plan B will work.Is it because of fuel scarcity?No worry Kachikwu don dey solve the problem.This ur dog no wan enter bike.

Hmmmmm.its possible she's seeking the fruit of the womb. for her to do such in broad day light. GOD BE OUR HELPER
Re: Woman Carrying Her Dog On Her Back On The Road (photo) by lakeside231(m): 5:34pm On May 01, 2016
End time things!
Re: Woman Carrying Her Dog On Her Back On The Road (photo) by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 01, 2016
mightyokwy:

What do you mean

What I meant is that the pictures shows that of a lady in a location with red soil, calabar in cross river state don't have such soil texture. Copy?
Re: Woman Carrying Her Dog On Her Back On The Road (photo) by deluxez12(m): 6:48pm On May 01, 2016
Destined2win:
Are you always this silly or it's a periodical thing? If you check, I am FTC, and what he put there was a goat. It was after I commented that he changed it to dog. Now run along and play with your mates
like I give a flying f*uck
eat a dvck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Dog Walk 2017 Was Incredible, Superb And Amazing!!! / South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions / Newborn Twin Pandas Cuddle Up To Their Mother In Adorable Snaps ( Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.