Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,309 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Panama: Documents Counter David Mark’s Denial Of Secret Assets In Tax Havens - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panama: Documents Counter David Mark’s Denial Of Secret Assets In Tax Havens (18580 Views)

Documents Counter Nigerian Army Denial Of Planned Deployment Of Troops In Gambia / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court For Commencement Of Secret Trial. / Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panama: Documents Counter David Mark’s Denial Of Secret Assets In Tax Havens by kolomax(m): 6:06pm On May 01, 2016
EbukaLive:
This is another propaganda by the Islamist Buhari and Islamic State of Panama to discredit a long serving Christian Senator. We will not take it!
are you silly or what So Panama papers is now a muslim affairs right? You people don't have any iota of brain at all with full evidence shown to you.. You still spewing rubbish no wonder our politicians always take advantage of us knowing fully well that most of the youth are daft

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panama: Documents Counter David Mark’s Denial Of Secret Assets In Tax Havens by TippyTop(m): 6:10pm On May 01, 2016
fejicruz:
It is left for you to produce concrete evidence. We cannot act on speculations. For now, there is evidence linking David Mark.

I can't produce any evidence, I only corrected your assertion on the reasons people are likely to take the revelation with a pinch of salt.
Re: Panama: Documents Counter David Mark’s Denial Of Secret Assets In Tax Havens by Odani: 6:10pm On May 01, 2016
TippyTop:
But where is Tinubu's Panama documents?

Don't tell me Tinubu with his several foreign accounts and greed doesn't have an account in Panama.

How can you be the richest ex governor in Nigeria and not have skeletons in your cupboard?

That's where u are all wrong about tinubu. All his companies are in nigeria which employs both Nigerians n foreigners and I know because I work with one of d companies. He's a smart biz man n doesn't need to hide companies abroad

3 Likes

Re: Panama: Documents Counter David Mark’s Denial Of Secret Assets In Tax Havens by lekanafo: 6:11pm On May 01, 2016
Are you surprise ,David Mark ,the king of corrupt leaders.
Re: Panama: Documents Counter David Mark’s Denial Of Secret Assets In Tax Havens by oz4real83(m): 6:11pm On May 01, 2016
We are complaining about fuel scarcity,no power,low quality education,poor health care,bad roads,unemployment,high rate of crime,poverty,poor infrastructure and many others. We have been given evidences about why these are happening because a few individuals stole our common wealth and some people are calling it "distractions,witch-hunting" and many other names. I wonder if some people talk for d sake of talking or they were created just to talk rubbish/thrash!

2 Likes

Re: Panama: Documents Counter David Mark’s Denial Of Secret Assets In Tax Havens by Arabs999: 6:11pm On May 01, 2016
midolian:
Obviously grin grin grin

Buh David Mark is a criminal.. grin
..All Politicians are Criminals. No Exemptions. .....
Re: Panama: Documents Counter David Mark’s Denial Of Secret Assets In Tax Havens by TippyTop(m): 6:12pm On May 01, 2016
[s]
Odani:

That's where u are all wrong about tinubu. All his companies are in nigeria which employs both Nigerians n foreigners and I know because I work with one of d companies. He's a smart biz man n doesn't need to hide companies abroad
[/s]

Don't worry, when I become president and steal a lot of money, I'd also invest the loot in Nigeria.
Re: Panama: Documents Counter David Mark’s Denial Of Secret Assets In Tax Havens by Teejay2090(m): 6:12pm On May 01, 2016
EbukaLive:
This is another propaganda by the Islamist Buhari and Islamic State of Panama to discredit a long serving Christian Senator. We will not take it!!!

E be like say your brain don't melt. Ole!!! What concerns Christianity and Islam with this rubbish of the highest order. Let thunder descend from heaven and fire you and your likes to death. Ole!!!! Barawo!!!!! Onyeochi!!!

2 Likes

Re: Panama: Documents Counter David Mark’s Denial Of Secret Assets In Tax Havens by HonTworld(m): 6:13pm On May 01, 2016
[right][/right][/color][color=#990000][b][/b] grin
ObinnaIzuora:

Wish i can use koboko to reset your brain back to default. Han han, with all the evidence above, you still wan die on top politician matter. na wao
Lol
Re: Panama: Documents Counter David Mark’s Denial Of Secret Assets In Tax Havens by kolomax(m): 6:17pm On May 01, 2016
TippyTop:

Are you really surprised we find this revelation self serving?
Tinubu was governor same time as Saraki, PREMIUM TIMES says Saraki/David Mark hid their loot in Panama so where did Tinubu the richest ex governor in Nigeria hide his?
since Panama papers didn't link Tinubu to corruption the news to you is an hoax right? Wonder the kind of person you are you call Tinubu the richest governor were is your evidence to that.. Most of you need factory reset

2 Likes

Re: Panama: Documents Counter David Mark’s Denial Of Secret Assets In Tax Havens by deandavid(m): 6:17pm On May 01, 2016
its a shame our youths have lost it, no morality, everything is politics, even the panama leak is termed, politically motivated. so sad with all the information available to us in this age and time, the youths of this country are still blind.

1 Like

Re: Panama: Documents Counter David Mark’s Denial Of Secret Assets In Tax Havens by kolomax(m): 6:19pm On May 01, 2016
Teejay2090:

E be like say your brain don't melt. Ole!!! What concerns Christianity and Islam with this rubbish of the highest order. Let thunder descend from heaven and fire you and your likes to death. Ole!!!! Barawo!!!!! Onyeochi!!!
chaiiiii babanla ewolepe
Re: Panama: Documents Counter David Mark’s Denial Of Secret Assets In Tax Havens by omoigbomina(m): 6:19pm On May 01, 2016
As big as he is,he's even owing NEPA money?
Re: Panama: Documents Counter David Mark’s Denial Of Secret Assets In Tax Havens by TippyTop(m): 6:21pm On May 01, 2016
kolomax:
since Panama papers didn't link Tinubu to corruption the news to you is an hoax right? Wonder the kind of person you are you call Tinubu the richest governor were is your evidence to that.. Most of you need factory reset

If its not Tinubu then who is the richest EX Governor in Nigeria?

Send ya answer via email to: jagaban-of-corruption@419.com
Re: Panama: Documents Counter David Mark’s Denial Of Secret Assets In Tax Havens by Charly68: 6:24pm On May 01, 2016
David Mark is one of the people that destroyed Nigeria..He was the one who said,telephone is not for the poor in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Panama: Documents Counter David Mark’s Denial Of Secret Assets In Tax Havens by lollmaolol(m): 6:25pm On May 01, 2016
EbukaLive:
This is another propaganda by the Islamist Buhari and Islamic State of Panama to discredit a long serving Christian Senator. We will not take it!!!

Like we care....mcheew
Re: Panama: Documents Counter David Mark’s Denial Of Secret Assets In Tax Havens by deandavid(m): 6:27pm On May 01, 2016
kolomax:
are you silly or what So Panama papers is now a muslim affairs right? You people don't have any iota of brain at all with full evidence shown to you.. You still spewing rubbish no wonder our politicians always take advantage of us knowing fully well that most of the youth are daft
Our youths are really really daft, that is why these guys can buy their votes with #5k and bag of rice and loot their future, then 4 years time reuse the same tactics again, i wonder how Benue people will continue to vote in this David Mark every-time
Re: Panama: Documents Counter David Mark’s Denial Of Secret Assets In Tax Havens by Trunaijian: 6:36pm On May 01, 2016
EbukaLive:
this got me cracking! Hahahahahahahaahah! Omo! U need to be on stage for stand up comedy!
Re: Panama: Documents Counter David Mark’s Denial Of Secret Assets In Tax Havens by pleasuremaster: 6:41pm On May 01, 2016
TippyTop:

Don't tell me Tinubu with his several foreign accounts and greed doesn't have an account in Panama.

How can you be the richest ex governor in Nigeria and not have skeletons in your cupboard?
in Nigeria, everybody na thief. na who dem catch na be ole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panama: Documents Counter David Mark’s Denial Of Secret Assets In Tax Havens by sammyj: 6:50pm On May 01, 2016
Ask Crim*nals like Mark to use his stolen wealth to expose Tinubu if he has any skeleton in his coboard! !!! shocked angry
TippyTop:

Re: Panama: Documents Counter David Mark’s Denial Of Secret Assets In Tax Havens by Yksoul(m): 7:07pm On May 01, 2016
NIGERIAN POLITICIANS ARE VERY TACTFUL,SMART TO PARTNER WITH ORGANISATIONS THAT CAN HELP THEM TO LOOT,LAUNDER NIGERIAN RESOURCES IN A CUNNING WAY.HA! GOD GO PUNISH THEM
Re: Panama: Documents Counter David Mark’s Denial Of Secret Assets In Tax Havens by dvee2: 7:11pm On May 01, 2016
You said its not David Mark, they showed you proof, you are now saying where is Tinubus' Panama papers? Are these guys ok?
Re: Panama: Documents Counter David Mark’s Denial Of Secret Assets In Tax Havens by kclee(m): 7:22pm On May 01, 2016
Rapmoney:
Rubbish! Another nonsense to distract people from the incompetence of this failed administration!

It' s either u are paid to write this rubbish or u are still paranoid that ur man lost an election....
Re: Panama: Documents Counter David Mark’s Denial Of Secret Assets In Tax Havens by kclee(m): 7:25pm On May 01, 2016
[quote author=kclee post=45221077]Rapmoney:
Rubbish! Another nonsense to distract people from the incompetence of this failed administration!

It' s either u are paid to write this rubbish or u are still paranoid that ur man lost an election....
Re: Panama: Documents Counter David Mark’s Denial Of Secret Assets In Tax Havens by kolomax(m): 7:26pm On May 01, 2016
TippyTop:

If its not Tinubu then who is the richest EX Governor in Nigeria?

Send ya answer via email to: jagaban-of-corruption@419.com
oh shut it already... You have the record of supporting criminals so no doubt, if any news is been linked to any other politician you then bring in your tactics by pointing to Tinubu it's stale already so shuuuuu like a dog we are talking of David mark here

1 Like

Re: Panama: Documents Counter David Mark’s Denial Of Secret Assets In Tax Havens by kclee(m): 7:29pm On May 01, 2016
EbukaLive:

Re: Panama: Documents Counter David Mark’s Denial Of Secret Assets In Tax Havens by pedel: 7:30pm On May 01, 2016
great664:
Another breaking news to keep the Youths (Wailers and Zombies) busy and forget the sorrow being felt by this administration......

If una like release 1000 copies, the prosecution will only end in pages of newspaper...

Want more, give me access to Politicians Privately with a Shot Gun and watch the thief's being DELETED and our Economy will start booming..
You are bad ass and I like you.
Shot gun is better than tying an IED on your waist.
Re: Panama: Documents Counter David Mark’s Denial Of Secret Assets In Tax Havens by TippyTop(m): 7:33pm On May 01, 2016
kolomax:
oh shut it already... You have the record of supporting criminals so no doubt, if any news is been linked to any other politician you then bring in your tactics by pointing to Tinubu it's stale already so shuuuuu like a dog we are talking of David mark here

So a Yoruba thief is better than a Tiv Thief? You hold Tinubu in high esteem just as the Tiv tribe does to David Mark.
I must say I give it to Tinubu, the thief was able to hide his money brilliantly.
Re: Panama: Documents Counter David Mark’s Denial Of Secret Assets In Tax Havens by isahsalee: 7:38pm On May 01, 2016
Only in Nigeria, when a corrupt politician is mentioned for corrupt practice, opposition would come for their defense by attributing to a witch hunt and so on. Iceland prime minister, Spain deputy prime minister all have resigned for same allegations and their people never revolt against Panama papers or premium times. What's wrong with our thinking faculty? is race responsible for the way we reason?.
Re: Panama: Documents Counter David Mark’s Denial Of Secret Assets In Tax Havens by Fourwinds: 7:41pm On May 01, 2016
Rapmoney:
i didnt know dat people like u still exist with dis type of mentality... So corruption is not one of d problem of this country? So who is distracting who
Re: Panama: Documents Counter David Mark’s Denial Of Secret Assets In Tax Havens by Fourwinds: 7:52pm On May 01, 2016
EbukaLive:
what concerns Christian and Islam in dis matter now.. What has David Mark done rather looting with his colleagues in national assembly
Re: Panama: Documents Counter David Mark’s Denial Of Secret Assets In Tax Havens by cosade(m): 7:54pm On May 01, 2016
Rapmoney:

Born fool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FIRS Budgets N160 Million For 850 Drivers’ Uniforms, N825 Million For Refreshmen / El-rufai Declares Almajiri School Operators As "Personae-Non-Gratae" / Ugwuanyi Inspects Enugu Government's First Flyover Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.