Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

The Best Metal Gear Solid Series You Ever Played - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Best Metal Gear Solid Series You Ever Played (1448 Views)

6 Games We Played While We Were Kids / What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? / The Best Game You've Ever Played (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Metal Gear Solid Series You Ever Played by sniperwolf(m): 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2006
I belive from MGS1 to MGS: sons of liberty, MGS: twin snake, MGS: Acid! MGS: snake eater and MGS: Guns Of Patriot. I enjoy playing MGS1 and prefer MGS2:sons of liberty cos of graphics
Re: The Best Metal Gear Solid Series You Ever Played by Lush: 3:43pm On Dec 31, 2006

I totally agree with you dude, MGS: Sons of liberty rocks. I've even got the theme song as an mp3! I reckon they went overboard with all that stealth thingy in Snake eater, i mean, they had you matching camos to all the trees in the game! Metal gear acid on the other hand was something to keep your psp warm and i'm looking forward to the Patriots on PS3.

Shalashaska !
Re: The Best Metal Gear Solid Series You Ever Played by echowords(m): 11:00am On Jan 01, 2007
Theres been some talk at Konami about dropping MGS4 on 360 before it comes to Ps3. its already been confirmed that ISS is coming to 360 a full year before ps3
Re: The Best Metal Gear Solid Series You Ever Played by Lush: 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2007

If Konami's thinking of releasing for the 360, its solely for profit purposes but the truth of the matter is, i doubt if its possible. It takes years to develop MGS and full concentration for the PS3. You only need to watch the making of Sons of liberty included in the MGS2 game and you'll know that developing MGS for multiple platforms is suicidal. ISS on the other hand isnt as difficult to develop so i guess it can be done.

Re: The Best Metal Gear Solid Series You Ever Played by echowords(m): 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2007
Anyway ive not really played sons of liberty, but i think snake eater rocks. i love all the stealth stuff. plus the story is based on big boss not solid snake so it gives u a clearer view of the so called best soldier of all time.
Re: The Best Metal Gear Solid Series You Ever Played by sykboi(m): 2:56am On Mar 16, 2007
Mgs1 was the one with the killa story line,but ma fav is snake eater
Re: The Best Metal Gear Solid Series You Ever Played by cyprianjr(m): 9:33am On Mar 21, 2007
Oh boy, snake eater is like the BEST GAME WITH GOOD STORY LINE I EVER PLAYED, that game is like WAWAWEEWA

Of course i like god of war too, who am i kidding?, I LOVE god of war.

WAWAWEEWA!!
Re: The Best Metal Gear Solid Series You Ever Played by filani(m): 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2007
my gaming xperience with metal gear thus far has been metal gear solid snake for ps1 & metal gear ghost babel for gameboy color ,i just aquired metal gear portable ops on my psp 4GB mem' stick but haven't really played it that long, so my final say is that MG: SOLID SNAKE for ps1 ; kicks ass !
Re: The Best Metal Gear Solid Series You Ever Played by kosovo(m): 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2007
Lush:

If Konami's thinking of releasing for the 360, its solely for profit purposes but the truth of the matter is, i doubt if its possible. It takes years to develop MGS and full concentration for the PS3. You only need to watch the making of Sons of liberty included in the MGS2 game and you'll know that developing MGS for multiple platforms is suicidal. ISS on the other hand isnt as difficult to develop so i guess it can be done.

konami has give sony it's word never to make metal gear for microoft 360
even if x-box doubles the price. that was the major reason why they had to make
halo and its successors.
    meanwhile sony is to pay 50 million dollars for the release of grand theft auto 4.

for the  metal gear series  METAL GEAR SOLID: sons of liberty is da bomb.
it won the best game in 2001 or 2002. cant really remember now. its just too much.
Re: The Best Metal Gear Solid Series You Ever Played by iykedee: 10:04am On Aug 28, 2008
For plain fun, mgs1 takes it all but for structural and technical reasons, I give it to mgs 4
Re: The Best Metal Gear Solid Series You Ever Played by Zedman(m): 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2008
Played MGS 1 on PSone, also played MGS 2(sons of liberty) and 3 (Snake eater) and played two different types on the PSP but i think sons of liberty has the greatest story and graphics.
Hope to play MGS 4 soon.
Re: The Best Metal Gear Solid Series You Ever Played by obinna5000(m): 11:51am On Sep 16, 2008
My best are Metal Gear Solid 2 - Sons of Liberty and Metal Gear Solid 3 - Snake Eater.

Can't wait to get my hands on Metal Gear Solid 4 - Guns of the Patriot.

(1) (Reply)

Street Fighter 4 Tournament At The Galleria / Does Anyone In Lagos Play Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition / Call Of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Gameplay - TRAFFIC Lagos, Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.