Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,592 members, 7,861,816 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:12 PM

Neteller Verification Problem Nigeria...help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Neteller Verification Problem Nigeria...help (472 Views)

What's The Best Shipping Company; From China To Nigeria, Help / Cheapest Method Of Funding Neteller.. / Do You Need Neteller Or You Have Neteller Lets Exchange At Best Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Neteller Verification Problem Nigeria...help by peczy1st: 11:00am On May 01, 2016
Unfortunately, the image of you holding your ID document you submitted does not meet our requirements due to the below reason.
You have not submitted an image of your face when verifying your identity. Please ensure that you provide both an image of your face and an image of the front of your document.
To re enable your account, please submit a new image of you holding your ID document.
In order to submit your document, please sign in to your NETELLER Account and use the document upload tool.
NETELLER
please help me....i send my drivers license front and back....this the message i got

(1) (Reply)

6 things you should know before starting that business / Hongkong Firm Partners NNPC To Build Nigeria's 2nd Largest Refinery In Akwa Ibom / .......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.