Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Panama Papers To Release Second Batch Of Documents Containing Offshore Entities - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panama Papers To Release Second Batch Of Documents Containing Offshore Entities (961 Views)

Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures / Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed / Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Panama Papers To Release Second Batch Of Documents Containing Offshore Entities by Nobody: 11:54am On May 01, 2016
Panama Papers(https://panamapapers.icij.org ) is about to release a second batch of documents regarding hundreds of thousands of offshore entities as part of its ongoing Panama Papers investigation, after the first round of leaked documents , released earlier this month, brought the dark financial practices of the world's elite to light, exposing the tax shelters of 140 politicians and public figures, including some powerful Nigerians. www.digitallclique..com.ng/2016/04/panama-papers-one-of-worlds-biggest.html
Re: Panama Papers To Release Second Batch Of Documents Containing Offshore Entities by DaBullIT(m): 12:18pm On May 01, 2016
SO i heard
Re: Panama Papers To Release Second Batch Of Documents Containing Offshore Entities by Mekus68: 1:05pm On May 01, 2016
Dont be surprised Buhari's name will be in the second list.
Re: Panama Papers To Release Second Batch Of Documents Containing Offshore Entities by Eboski(m): 1:07pm On May 01, 2016
PMB name will be in this batch....

this second batch are for APC members. who joined eat our Yam.....
Re: Panama Papers To Release Second Batch Of Documents Containing Offshore Entities by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:08pm On May 01, 2016
Bola Tinubu mist be shivering by Now
Re: Panama Papers To Release Second Batch Of Documents Containing Offshore Entities by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 01, 2016
You might just be shocked to see some names you least expect.
Re: Panama Papers To Release Second Batch Of Documents Containing Offshore Entities by amaechi1: 2:11pm On May 01, 2016
Mekus68:
Dont be surprised Buhari's name will be in the second list.

Have checked if his name is there? Will you cover your face in shame if PMB name is not there. You think all Nigerians are greedy self centered as your benefactors. Take time and read through before making comment.

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers To Release Second Batch Of Documents Containing Offshore Entities by modath(f): 2:21pm On May 01, 2016
They haven't released the first, all we got were snippets.

7pm , 7th of May is when the full data will go live..
Re: Panama Papers To Release Second Batch Of Documents Containing Offshore Entities by tpiah2: 3:47pm On May 01, 2016
shocked
Re: Panama Papers To Release Second Batch Of Documents Containing Offshore Entities by Mekus68: 4:26pm On May 01, 2016
amaechi1:

Have checked if his name is there? Will you cover your face in shame if PMB name is not there. You think all Nigerians are greedy self centered as your benefactors. Take time and read through before making comment.
Zombie must u tell the whole world that u are truly a ZOMBIE by quoting me for mentioning ur benefactor's name.
Re: Panama Papers To Release Second Batch Of Documents Containing Offshore Entities by ndaman25: 4:51pm On May 01, 2016
OK nah
Re: Panama Papers To Release Second Batch Of Documents Containing Offshore Entities by amaechi1: 5:04pm On May 01, 2016
Mekus68:

Zombie must u tell the whole world that u are truly a ZOMBIE by quoting me for mentioning ur benefactor's name.

Very unfortunate that you have refused to take correction. Your mentor that instituted this insulting word "Zombie" spent his last Easter holiday in Kuje and I can bet with my state Enugu that he will spend the next public holidays there. I pray will not follow same.

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers To Release Second Batch Of Documents Containing Offshore Entities by rudebouy: 5:15pm On May 01, 2016
modath:

They haven't released the first, all we got were snippets.

7pm , 7th of May is when the full data will go live..

Madam, I've bin reading ur comments for some time now. U too dey make sense. Abeg u don marry?

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers To Release Second Batch Of Documents Containing Offshore Entities by modath(f): 5:43pm On May 01, 2016
rudebouy:

Madam, I've bin reading ur comments for some time now. U too dey make sense. Abeg u don marry?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Panama Papers To Release Second Batch Of Documents Containing Offshore Entities by SleekAboki: 5:46pm On May 01, 2016
I bet Bola Tinubu and Wale Tinubu would be a recurring theme in the next release.
Re: Panama Papers To Release Second Batch Of Documents Containing Offshore Entities by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 01, 2016
Part two starring:

Goodluck J alias Hero
Patience J alias Madam Patience
Pius A alias SGF
Ngozi I alias Fin Fin
Peter O alias Okwute

2 Likes

Re: Panama Papers To Release Second Batch Of Documents Containing Offshore Entities by Babacele: 6:51pm On May 01, 2016
modath:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
kikikikikiki...
Re: Panama Papers To Release Second Batch Of Documents Containing Offshore Entities by rudebouy: 7:43pm On May 01, 2016
modath:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Haba madam! Is dat ur final ansa?

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community And Then Did This / Panic In Aso Rock As Court Throws Out Buhari’s Application In Certificate Case / OMG! Twitter Users Photoshoped Julius Malema’s Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.