Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Bet9ja Plsss - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bet9ja Plsss (662 Views)

Hello...guyz, Plsss Is There Any Kokobet Shop around you? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Plsss by fimi: 12:24pm On May 01, 2016
its been over 48 hours nw,im yet to recieve d money i withdrew from my bet9ja account.i started football betting last month,my question is that are they really like this or is it normal for a transaction to take some days?i need answers pls
Re: Bet9ja Plsss by starpon1: 1:20pm On May 01, 2016
guy check your account details, mabe it didnt correspond with the name you use for registration. and if so you cant see your money again because it has been sent to Buhari and u know what that means.
Re: Bet9ja Plsss by fimi: 1:53pm On May 01, 2016
starpon1:
guy check your account details, mabe it didnt correspond with the name you use for registration. and if so you cant see your money again because it has been sent to Buhari and u know what that means.
the account details are correct,its the same.ive mailed them several times bt they refused to reply
Re: Bet9ja Plsss by fabulous2000(m): 3:03pm On May 01, 2016
Go and read thier withdrawals rules:::::they said it may take 2 to 5 working days::::they send it through bank::::so be patient::::but go and read thier rules abt withdrawals
Re: Bet9ja Plsss by fimi: 5:20pm On May 01, 2016
fabulous2000:
Go and read thier withdrawals rules:::::they said it may take 2 to 5 working days::::they send it through bank::::so be patient::::but go and read thier rules abt withdrawals
thanks bro,i ve called them and i was told to have patience
Re: Bet9ja Plsss by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 01, 2016
Please guys my acnt name is omalicha joe daniel but i registered my merrybet acnt with omalicha daniel, i hope i won't have withdrawal problems? Please i need answers.
Re: Bet9ja Plsss by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 01, 2016
fabulous2000:
Please bro my acnt name is omalicha joe daniel but i registered my merrybet acnt with omalicha daniel, i hope i won't have withdrawal problems? Please i need answers.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Facts You Might Not Know About Muhammad Ali / Russia Handed Suspended Expulsion From Euro 2016 / Football Legend Lionel Messi Retires From International Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.