Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

See What Tiwa Savage Said About Teebillz In 2013 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Tiwa Savage Said About Teebillz In 2013 (1414 Views)

Teebillz In New Photo With His Son, Jamil / Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times / Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Tiwa Savage Said About Teebillz In 2013 by Uteghe(m): 1:17pm On May 01, 2016
Now,the same man is a drug addict,adulterer, fraud and loser who doesn't want her good. Too bad! undecided

Re: See What Tiwa Savage Said About Teebillz In 2013 by Mediapace: 1:20pm On May 01, 2016
She said it: I was making you to feel like a man
Re: See What Tiwa Savage Said About Teebillz In 2013 by midolian(m): 1:21pm On May 01, 2016
Paid for her first video with "drug" money grin grin

A big Shout out to Buruji! grin
Re: See What Tiwa Savage Said About Teebillz In 2013 by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 01, 2016
na dem sabi jare
Re: See What Tiwa Savage Said About Teebillz In 2013 by DesChyko: 1:33pm On May 01, 2016
Oops.. Social media na confirm alakoba
Re: See What Tiwa Savage Said About Teebillz In 2013 by TPAND(f): 1:41pm On May 01, 2016
That's woman for you. Once your money don finish, then go forget all the times wey una spend happy time together

2 Likes

Re: See What Tiwa Savage Said About Teebillz In 2013 by CaroLyner(f): 1:53pm On May 01, 2016
TPAND:
That's woman for you. Once your money don finish, then go forget all the times wey una spend happy time together
in this case its the reverse.

1 Like

Re: See What Tiwa Savage Said About Teebillz In 2013 by TPAND(f): 1:58pm On May 01, 2016
CaroLyner:
in this case its the reverse.

Not a reverse in this case. Teeblizz spent his money to make Tiwa a brand in Nigeria. After his own money don finish, she remembers her own money. Why is marriage so unfair, I thought is suppose to be ours, but when it comes to ladies it's theirs.
Re: See What Tiwa Savage Said About Teebillz In 2013 by CaroLyner(f): 5:14pm On May 01, 2016
TPAND:

Not a reverse in this case. Teeblizz spent his money to make Tiwa a brand in Nigeria. After his own money don finish, she remembers her own money. Why is marriage so unfair, I thought is suppose to be ours, but when it comes to ladies it's theirs.

bollocks.he made her a brand but he reminds her every single day how he "made her" like she was some hoodrat before she met him.she was based abroad before she met him so all he did was help her with her music career.which is not a new thing.banky helped wizkid,but we dont see him going around and lamenting on how he "made him" so you really have no point.

1 Like

Re: See What Tiwa Savage Said About Teebillz In 2013 by TPAND(f): 5:19pm On May 01, 2016
CaroLyner:
bollocks.he made her a brand but he reminds her every single day how he "made her" like she was some hoodrat before she met him.she was based abroad before she met him so all he did was help her with her music career.which is not a new thing.banky helped wizkid,but we dont see him going around and lamenting on how he "made him" so you really have no point.

Did you see the picture Tblizz posted of Tiwa when he first met her. He helped her and upgraded her to a diva. He should take some credit too. He is Tiwa's husband
Re: See What Tiwa Savage Said About Teebillz In 2013 by CaroLyner(f): 5:21pm On May 01, 2016
TPAND:

Did you see the picture Tblizz posted of Tiwa when he first met her. He helped her and upgraded her to a diva. He should take some credit too. He is Tiwa's husband
no one is arguing on that,but he lost all that respect when he went online to rant.

1 Like

Re: See What Tiwa Savage Said About Teebillz In 2013 by TPAND(f): 5:33pm On May 01, 2016
CaroLyner:
no one is arguing on that,but he lost all that respect when he went online to rant.

Yes he did bt Tiwa committed a bigger blunder with her premeditated interview. As an expert of deduction you could see there was a whole lot to this Tiwa and Tblizz story. I compared both pieces and I could tell that Tiwa was trying to blackmail Tblizz as much as she could
Re: See What Tiwa Savage Said About Teebillz In 2013 by CaroLyner(f): 5:35pm On May 01, 2016
TPAND:

Yes he did bt Tiwa committed a bigger blunder with her premeditated interview. As an expert of deduction you could see there was a whole lot to this Tiwa and Tblizz story. I compared both pieces and I could tell that Tiwa was trying to blackmail Tblizz as much as she could
blackmail? last time i checked she wasnt the one that started the drama.

1 Like

Re: See What Tiwa Savage Said About Teebillz In 2013 by TPAND(f): 6:03pm On May 01, 2016
CaroLyner:
blackmail? last time i checked she wasnt the one that started the drama.

Bt he didn't spill so much beans.. Compared to Tiwa. The world is waiting for Tblizz episode. Watch, Tiwa is no saint
Re: See What Tiwa Savage Said About Teebillz In 2013 by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 01, 2016
Love Or Infatuation? Mtcheew
Re: See What Tiwa Savage Said About Teebillz In 2013 by Chrisrare: 6:21pm On May 01, 2016
Dis is d same man Tiwa is now tyring to destroy. Smh
Re: See What Tiwa Savage Said About Teebillz In 2013 by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 01, 2016
Ok
Re: See What Tiwa Savage Said About Teebillz In 2013 by ziggy3579: 7:21pm On May 01, 2016
Na so life be, people will praise u wen u have what they need and ditch u wen they get wat dey need from u
Re: See What Tiwa Savage Said About Teebillz In 2013 by nairagossip: 7:23pm On May 01, 2016
Negodu
Re: See What Tiwa Savage Said About Teebillz In 2013 by aftatechbiz(m): 8:29pm On May 01, 2016
The fact is that many women cannot manage fame, they cannot manage being richer than their husband. And today's women are unlike women of old who can give everything to please their husband and sustain their home. When a man is having money he will be showering them with gifts and making them comfortable and she will be happy to claim "its our money" but when that money is gone and reverse is the case, then you see the true colour of a woman, the song will change from "our money" to "my money". All the things man has been doing for her happily with no complaints, the woman will start to nag and complain and she will then start to live a live of "nobody can control me". Personally, i can see both of them have not been playing the game right in their family. Anyway, my own prayer is that they settle whatever friction between them and come back stronger.

(1) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar, Angela Okorie, More At Uche Ogbodo’s 30th Birthday (Photos) / Actress, Doris Simeon Models For A Uk-based African Fashion Line / Odunlade Adekola Celebrates As He Attains 500,000 Followers On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.