Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Where Have The Rats Gone? - Did My Neighbours Wipe Them All Out? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Where Have The Rats Gone? - Did My Neighbours Wipe Them All Out? (621 Views)

Why Did My Mum Not Believe Me / Interrogation Of The Leader Of The Rats That Invaded PMB Office (video) / When All The Rats In Your House Don't Want You To Rest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Have The Rats Gone? - Did My Neighbours Wipe Them All Out? by BackOff(m): 1:28pm On May 01, 2016
Ok, here's it:

No matter how clean your kitchen is, sometimes you just can't help wonder where the rats you see occasionally jumping here and there came from, let alone how thy managed to get in in the first place.
If your kitchen is so clean and you've never seen a rat there before, good for you.

So here's the deal, I used to see all these big big rats from time to time jumping up and down.

In fact, sometimes na God dey save me from their hand because I so much hate seeing their skin. It irritates me.

However, I've noticed in the last few months or so, they seemed to have vanished.

I no dey see them again.
I miss them so much.

Is it that all my neighbours used very powerful rat killers to wipe them all out for the fear of Lassa fever?

Someone please help me locate them ooooo.

grin cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

The Lover Boy / Hilarious Video:- Would You Give Your Monthly Salary To Church? | What This Igbo / We must charge phone oooo...by fire by force!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.