Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore (34917 Views)

Omoyele Sowore As A Corper In Adamawa (NYSC Throwback Photo) / How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters / Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by ObinnaIzuora: 8:49pm On May 01, 2016
CyberWolf:
Stop attacking people here you this jobless animalangry

@mynd44, Kindly enforce Rule 2. I hate when small kids insult people anyhow. Thanks

Cc: mynd44, obinoscopy
Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by Sanchase: 8:52pm On May 01, 2016
Dis Omoleye needs serious education, thinking Americans have the same mentality as you for accepting bribe.

Mark is a Don and only a double fool will accuse his company of taking bribe.

All the money saraki stole wont tempt Mark a bit so receive some sense idiot.
Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by PrinceAfo911(m): 9:07pm On May 01, 2016
juniorportland:
I doubt zuckerbeg Wld stoop so low as to collecting bribes from saraki,we r talking about one of the top ten richest men on the planet.......... at the same time I think keeping the fake page alive is double standard,it shld also be closed

is mark in charge of every thing in facebook?
as Buhari has ministers so does Mark has people in charge of things and they may compromise their office.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by kcnwaigbo: 9:07pm On May 01, 2016
mrofficial:

Are you sure? Just recently Facebook charged me $25 twice for advert that I'm not running. Maybe this is how he gets his billions.

How else do you think mark makes his billions?
Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by CyberWolf: 9:09pm On May 01, 2016
ObinnaIzuora:

@mynd44, Kindly enforce Rule 2. I hate when small kids insult people anyhow. Thanks

Cc: mynd44, obinoscopy
This is where you strength ends. I've been holding myself from dealing with you to avoid ban having come out from 4 months ban, but you keep constituting nuisance on this forum. You are a hopeless criminal with an ediotic and erroneous upbringing .. Ozu nwuru anwu angry
In fact, go and fvck yourself.. Hopeless ediot sad

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 01, 2016
go lunch Facesahara
Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by mrofficial(m): 10:08pm On May 01, 2016
ibietela2:

LIAR

Some of you just choose to be stupid. Not everyone is a liar like you.

I'm enjoying Asa right now, will get the statement uploaded here soon for sillies like you to stop jumping up and down nairaland to insult people.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by OBAGADAFFI: 10:14pm On May 01, 2016
Now I know some Nigerians are dumb.

FB got the right to run their Bussiness and make profit. There are lots of multiple IDs on Facebook and it the job of the ID owners to promote their pages.

Why is Sowore crying about that.

How do you bring FB into your local political wahala.
Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by ObinnaIzuora: 10:32pm On May 01, 2016
CyberWolf:
This is where you strength ends. I've been holding myself from dealing with you to avoid ban having come out from 4 months ban, but you keep constituting nuisance on this forum. You are a hopeless criminal with an ediotic and erroneous upbringing .. Ozu nwuru anwu angry

You are nof even my match but wont reply to avoid another ban. @mynd44, Rule 2. Kindly enforce the rule. Thanks

Cc: Seun, mynd44

1 Like

Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by CyberWolf: 10:35pm On May 01, 2016
ObinnaIzuora:

You are nof even my match but wont reply to avoid another ban. @mynd44, Rule 2. Kindly enforce the rule. Thanks

Cc: Seun, mynd44
shatap angry.. Don't you ever quote me again..

1 Like

Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by senior123: 10:36pm On May 01, 2016
Where is the link to the original post? or is this another desperate stunt by wailing commitee?
Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by ObinnaIzuora: 10:41pm On May 01, 2016
CyberWolf:
shatap angry.. Don't you ever quote me again..

@mynd44, Is this small kid immune to ban? Kindly do the needful. Thanks

Cc: mynd44

1 Like

Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by CyberWolf: 10:55pm On May 01, 2016
ObinnaIzuora:

Shatap again.. You don't first attack people and later start calling for ban. You are too worthless to deal with, so I allow you to bask in your state of foolery..

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by paschu: 10:55pm On May 01, 2016
This guy is seriously sick and ignorant. Since when did content distribution become bribe or "dirty money?"

He thinks facebook is a nigerian operation he can bully like a crazy dog. By the time FB's legal department starts kicking his butt Sowere (or were) or whatever he's called, will be begging to have SR shut down permanently just to get off the hook.

Imagine the level of distortion. Gosh, how silly.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by paschu: 11:02pm On May 01, 2016
BabaO2:

And how did he make the money? Is it not through sponsored adverts and articles like this one sharaki is doing? sharaki is so desperate because he's holding fort for association of real criminals of Nigeria.

There is nothing fake about the page.

Sahara Reporters IS NOT the same thing as Sahara Reporters Rescue. So if the guy not happy he should go and hug transformer or build saharabook. Nonsense.

The SR Rescue is actually doing nigeria a huge favor by formatting the corrupt brains of many misguided victims of that godforsaken chalattern.
Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by ibietela2(m): 11:06pm On May 01, 2016
mrofficial:

Some of you just choose to be stupid. Not everyone is a liar like you.

I'm enjoying Asa right now, will get the statement uploaded here soon for sillies like you to stop jumping up and down nairaland to insult people.

How will they just charge you? Or you think you are the only one advertising on Facebook?
Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by ibietela2(m): 11:08pm On May 01, 2016
ObinnaIzuora:

This wicked moderator
Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 01, 2016
Just like play, Sowore is going mad sad cry
How much bribe Saraki wan give Zuckerberg?
Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by SleekAboki: 11:09pm On May 01, 2016
CyberWolf:
Don't mind the thing.
Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by OBAGADAFFI: 11:13pm On May 01, 2016
paschu:
This guy is seriously sick and ignorant. Since when did content distribution become bribe or "dirty money?"

He thinks facebook is a nigerian operation he can bully like a crazy dog. By the time FB's legal department starts kicking his butt Sowere (or were) or whatever he's called, will be begging to have SR shut down permanently just to get off the hook.

Imagine the level of distortion. Gosh, how silly.

SR is fighting a losing battle.

Claiming FB is collecting dirty money.

Mark can send Sowore to jail for that comment.

Americans don't joke with their companies
Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by kanosalami: 11:13pm On May 01, 2016
chie8:
In a post on his Facebook page, Omoleye Sowere the founder of the online news media, Sahara reporters accused Facebook of taking bribes from senate president Bukola Saraki to shutdown his personal page and promote a fake Sahara Reporters page named Saraha Reporters Rescue and sponsored by the senate president.

Omoleye lamented being locked out by Facebook for posting numbers of Senators loyal to Bukola Saraki while the fake page was kept online despite also posting numbers of the judge handling Saraki CCT trial. Sowore also alleged that Saraki was funding the Fake page as a reprisal for Sahara Reporters’ publications about the corruption trial faced by Bukola Saraki at the CCT.

See his post below:

Sahara Reporters has been at the forefront of media trial in the corruption case involving the senate president at the CCT. Some opinions have it that Omoloye Sowore and Sahara reporters are being funded heavily by some stalwarts of the APC who are after Saraki for deviating from the APC’s choice of senate presidency to form alliance with the PDP which saw him come through as the senate president.

Bukola Saraki recently claimed in an open letter sent to Dele Momudu and circulated online that he is being politically hunted because he opposed a Muslim/Muslim ticket from the APC in the 2015 election. Indications point to the claims that the Muslim/Muslim ticket was meant to produce a Buhari/Tinubu ticket.

Sahara Reporters was obviously very vocal in the use of its platform to promote the candidate of the APC, president Muhammadu Buhari during the 2015 elections. Till date, Sahara Reporters’ publications are still skewed in sympathy with the APC. A position many readers see as “bias” and dangerous for professional journalism.

Saraha Reporters’ one-sided reportage has earned them a reputation many think will lead to the collapse of sound journalism in Nigeria. The founder, Sowore who came to fame via a video circulation online of his defiance to lateness exhibited by former minister of foreign affairs, Mrs Viola Onwuliri during her visit to Nigerians living in the United States during the Jonathan’s administration has somewhat deviated from his earlier activism spotlight to a derailing status of paid blackmailing and image laundering.

Recent Attacks by Sahara Reporters on Saraki are underscored by the fact that the authority to declare him guilty lies with the court at which he is currently undergoing trial. Many have opined that Saraki under the law is presumed innocent until declared guilty by certified court of law whose jurisprudence are insured by provisions of the Nigerian law.

As at the time of filling this report neither Facebook nor Saraki has responded to the allegations made against them by Sowore.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/in-post-on-his-facebook-page-omoleye.html
imagine this Sahara -toddler, please try and look for better lies to tell
Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by ObinnaIzuora: 11:24pm On May 01, 2016
CyberWolf:
Shatap again.. You don't first attack people and later start calling for ban. You are too worthless to deal with, so I allow you to bask in your state of foolery..

Crying and ranting wont safe you. If not for ban, would have smash your skull here but the mod will always ban me. You are too small for me and you know it.

@mynd44, If you wont enforce the rule, kindly allow me deal with this kid myself. Got no patience for small fly splashing spit everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by mrofficial(m): 11:26pm On May 01, 2016
ibietela2:

How will they just charge you? Or you think you are the only one advertising on Facebook?

I'm wondering too. They charged these funds between 2-3 days ($25 twice) late April, now they are no longer charging my account. I never initiated any campaign recently. In fact, I stopped the campaign since last year November. What went wrong?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by 989900: 7:32am On May 02, 2016
Definitely not 'bribe', rather, 'dirty money': ad sponsoring money for a fake page as alleged by Sowore.

Mark is probably 50 times richer than Saraki.
Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by ibietela2(m): 8:02am On May 02, 2016
mrofficial:

I'm wondering too. They charged these funds between 2-3 days ($25 twice) late April, now they are no longer charging my account. I never initiated any campaign recently. In fact, I stopped the campaign since last year November. What went wrong?

Maybe you owe them and you didn't know
Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by nellyelitz(m): 8:04am On May 02, 2016
Useless zombie..., a pot calling a kettle black
Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by PromiseJonah(m): 12:09pm On May 02, 2016
Sorry man i don't think its possible to bribe facebook team or Mark personally
but if you think its true CAN'T APC afford same amount of money to do the same?
Re: Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore by OlujobaSamuel: 12:24am On May 04, 2016
for those that don't know or think there is nothing wrong in impersonation, Facebook finally brought down the fake Sahara Reporters RESCUE page today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Abah Is Dead! Kogi Lawmaker Dies / Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results / Lagos Police Vows To Stop Tuface’s Planned Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.