Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Jonathan Was Slow But He Was Moving - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Was Slow But He Was Moving (652 Views)

How Jonathan Was Deceived, Sabotaged By His Own Cabinet, Others – Wike / Why Was There Little Call For Biafra When Jonathan Was In Power? / Osinbajo: "Our Government Is Slow, But Progressing"- Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Was Slow But He Was Moving by prinsam30: 2:15pm On May 01, 2016
I got this from my facebook wall

Lets be honest! We miss GEJ. He was slow but he was moving. He was quiet yet we were kept informed. He was soft yet boko haram were fazing out. He was dark but we had light. His administration was a vector quantity, it had direction. He was reserved yet we had fun (thanks to Patience). He was a hero yet we never praised him. He promised little, he gave more. But i guess we wanted much more. So we were deceived. They condemned his strength and exaggerated his fault. They painted 'Nigeria's problem' as 'Jonathan's problem'. They promised the impossible. Just to get our votes. And so we were deceived with their cry for 'change'. BUT HOW CAN THEY CHANGE US WHEN THEY CANNOT CHANGE THEMSELVES!...

By Kehinde ifemi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Was Slow But He Was Moving by Jazzlite: 2:19pm On May 01, 2016
grin we're observing the change now gradually everyone is becoming a wailer even APC card holders...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Was Slow But He Was Moving by Rockyfancino(m): 2:24pm On May 01, 2016
Slow, but faster than the mucous we have now.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Was Slow But He Was Moving by evanscheck(m): 2:30pm On May 01, 2016
At the mention of APC again, means suffering and pain

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Was Slow But He Was Moving by gud4dbest(m): 2:30pm On May 01, 2016
I shud install that speedometer in my Camry:wow!it'll b so sophisticated to av detected such mini-micro movement!
Re: Jonathan Was Slow But He Was Moving by prinsam30: 2:32pm On May 01, 2016
Jazzlite:
grin we're observing the change now gradually everyone is becoming a wailer even APC card holders...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Was Slow But He Was Moving by prinsam30: 2:33pm On May 01, 2016
Rockyfancino:
Slow, but faster than the mucous we have now.

Lie detector
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Was Slow But He Was Moving by Scream(m): 4:50pm On May 01, 2016
Oh yeah... He was moving backwards!
Re: Jonathan Was Slow But He Was Moving by amaechi1: 5:06pm On May 01, 2016
You are right. He was slow and moving the opposite direction. That was the double disaster.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Won’t Explore Oil In Bakassi Again – Buhari / Father Of Driver Who Died Along With Kano Students Prays For His Corpse. Photo / Picture Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.