Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Love Or Madness? See What A Man Did With His Girlfriend’s Name On His Hand - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Love Or Madness? See What A Man Did With His Girlfriend’s Name On His Hand (537 Views)

See What Onitsha Okada Man Did To My Car (photos) / ' Fashion Or Madness ' See What A Lady Used As Her Bra / Free Madness! See How A Lady Was Spotted Dressed[photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Or Madness? See What A Man Did With His Girlfriend’s Name On His Hand by arena2007: 2:32pm On May 01, 2016
This photo has made waves on social media since it emerged recently. The unidentified man whose hand is seen in the picture has become the subject of discussion among social media users and the cause of this is not farfetched.
In the photo, a female Hausa name is clearly seen written on his hand but even though it looks innocent enough, the process used to engrave the name is what has caused a stir.

The name is reportedly that of his lover whom he is totally in love with and the name ‘Hauwa’ was actually burned onto his arm.
Social media users have reacted to this bizarre show of affection.
“Man, this man get mind o. At least he could tattooed the name na” one wrote.
Another said “I don’t understand. This man actually burned his girl’s name into his arm. What is he trying to prove? Crazy I would say”
“The man is in love! Leave him alone!” someone said in his support “y’all will never do a thing this romantic, and you’re taking on someone who can! Mtchewww”

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/see-what-man-did-with-girlfriends-name-on-his-hand.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3

Re: Love Or Madness? See What A Man Did With His Girlfriend’s Name On His Hand by arena2007: 2:32pm On May 01, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Love Or Madness? See What A Man Did With His Girlfriend’s Name On His Hand by nigeriancritic1(m): 2:44pm On May 01, 2016
arena2007:

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/see-what-man-did-with-girlfriends-name-on-his-hand.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3
Is it the same love dey fall like ripe pawpaw.
I can't remember the last time I fell in love. Even marriage is not about love but purpose.
Re: Love Or Madness? See What A Man Did With His Girlfriend’s Name On His Hand by miblolo(f): 3:20pm On May 01, 2016
I dont believe in love as such its absolute madness.
Re: Love Or Madness? See What A Man Did With His Girlfriend’s Name On His Hand by miblolo(f): 3:20pm On May 01, 2016
I dont believe in love as such its absolute madness.
Re: Love Or Madness? See What A Man Did With His Girlfriend’s Name On His Hand by charijee(f): 3:56pm On May 01, 2016
Love plus including together with and madness

(1) (Reply)

No Let Malaria Thief Your Pikin / You Are Wicked To The Citizens - Buhari Supporter Who Trekked From Lagos - Abuja / Nigeria Police Force Partners Intel & Airtel For Affordable Devices & Free Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.