Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Mercedes Benz Catches Fire In Port-Harcourt, Family Of 6 Escapes Death - photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mercedes Benz Catches Fire In Port-Harcourt, Family Of 6 Escapes Death - photos (31173 Views)

Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air / Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos / Car Falls 50 Feet Down A Gully In Benin City, Family Escapes Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Catches Fire In Port-Harcourt, Family Of 6 Escapes Death - photos by banme1(m): 7:03pm On May 01, 2016
Car on flames. Dad dashed to the rescue. Nigeria on flames. Bubu the dullard will be heading out to a foreign country to beg.
Re: Mercedes Benz Catches Fire In Port-Harcourt, Family Of 6 Escapes Death - photos by Archiq: 7:04pm On May 01, 2016
Thank God for them.
Re: Mercedes Benz Catches Fire In Port-Harcourt, Family Of 6 Escapes Death - photos by greatness22(m): 7:07pm On May 01, 2016
banme1:
the explanation is logical. Only smart people can comprehend. Sorry
bros, leave that one. Na zombie sickness dey affect him reasoning

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Catches Fire In Port-Harcourt, Family Of 6 Escapes Death - photos by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 01, 2016
Lexusgs430:
He should be thankful for life. Time to upgrade from 190 to S650(AMG)!!!!!

Are they fire proof? grin

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Catches Fire In Port-Harcourt, Family Of 6 Escapes Death - photos by Gavel(m): 7:12pm On May 01, 2016
Thank GOD for his mercies.
Re: Mercedes Benz Catches Fire In Port-Harcourt, Family Of 6 Escapes Death - photos by Lexusgs430: 7:12pm On May 01, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Are they fire proof? grin

Lol. My reasoning wasn't down the fire proof route. Even the beast is not fire proof.
The 190 simply needed a younger brother or sister to love and adore!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Catches Fire In Port-Harcourt, Family Of 6 Escapes Death - photos by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 01, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Lol. My reasoning wasn't down the fire proof route. Even the beast is not fire proof.
The 190 simply needed a younger brother or sister to love and adore!!!!!

I watched a Lambo burn to the ground on Thursday over here. It was quite the spectacle. I was on my bike so I couldn't take pics as per the requirement grin

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Catches Fire In Port-Harcourt, Family Of 6 Escapes Death - photos by Bgorgeous: 7:15pm On May 01, 2016
yarimo:
FRSC will soon blame it on over speeding , thank God no life was lost .
hahahahahahaha guy UV gat no chill
Re: Mercedes Benz Catches Fire In Port-Harcourt, Family Of 6 Escapes Death - photos by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 01, 2016
Luckily there were no serious casualties, it could have been much worse.

The fire was possibly caused by a leaking fuel tank, possibly dripping fuel on something hot (exhaust?) under the car, or a live cigarette carelessly disposed of. We'll probably never know.

The problem here is in Nigeria, causes of such mishaps are seldom (ever?) investigated, meaning there's no way to ensure a similar incident doesn't occur, or at least the risk is reduced.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Catches Fire In Port-Harcourt, Family Of 6 Escapes Death - photos by saviour1(m): 7:18pm On May 01, 2016
Thank God no life was lost, am happy for them may God continue to protect his children.
Re: Mercedes Benz Catches Fire In Port-Harcourt, Family Of 6 Escapes Death - photos by salvation77177: 7:18pm On May 01, 2016
Thank you Jesus for saving the lives of the family
Re: Mercedes Benz Catches Fire In Port-Harcourt, Family Of 6 Escapes Death - photos by Lexusgs430: 7:19pm On May 01, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I watched a Lambo burn to the ground on Thursday over here. It was quite the spectacle. I was on my bike so I couldn't take pics as per the requirement grin

Loads of vehicles going up in flames loaded on YouTube.
Take your pick, arm yourself with popcorn and soda. And enjoy the viewing pleasure.
Re: Mercedes Benz Catches Fire In Port-Harcourt, Family Of 6 Escapes Death - photos by neonly: 7:20pm On May 01, 2016
I blame buhari for disabled too
Re: Mercedes Benz Catches Fire In Port-Harcourt, Family Of 6 Escapes Death - photos by icejoel(m): 7:21pm On May 01, 2016
THANK YOU JESUS..... just around me and i did't hear about it... THANK GOD FOR INTERNET.
Re: Mercedes Benz Catches Fire In Port-Harcourt, Family Of 6 Escapes Death - photos by Lexusgs430: 7:23pm On May 01, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I watched a fatal Lambo accident on YouTube, I think it happened in Russia.
The Lambo was mess. If I had ordered a Lambo, after watching that clip, the order would cancelled.
Re: Mercedes Benz Catches Fire In Port-Harcourt, Family Of 6 Escapes Death - photos by osimataylor(m): 7:29pm On May 01, 2016
MissRomantic:
Wow! Such a miracle! But OP, where in PH?
You people don't even read post carefully because of your rush to be FTC.The area and street in PH is stated in the piece.No wonder most people make uninformed and weird comments on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Catches Fire In Port-Harcourt, Family Of 6 Escapes Death - photos by fareed69(m): 7:29pm On May 01, 2016
MissRomantic:
Wow! Such a miracle! But OP, where in PH?

Diobu
Re: Mercedes Benz Catches Fire In Port-Harcourt, Family Of 6 Escapes Death - photos by macaranta(m): 7:41pm On May 01, 2016
Thank God ...the muscle on display in that street ehm.
Re: Mercedes Benz Catches Fire In Port-Harcourt, Family Of 6 Escapes Death - photos by Grahamjnr(m): 7:45pm On May 01, 2016
bigdot1759:
what does dis has 2do wit Buhari now? U must be A PURE MAD MAN
Logically, Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb waiting to explode. Literally, the fire has began to burn. Its need a heroic and swift action to avert the looming danger and therefore save millions of lives. That brother you ignorantly insulted was telling us that what Bihari should do for Nigeria is exactly what that man did on sitting the danger. Next time, don't quote if you don't comprehend! Thanks!
Re: Mercedes Benz Catches Fire In Port-Harcourt, Family Of 6 Escapes Death - photos by Onu55: 7:51pm On May 01, 2016
May the name of the Lord be praise for preservation of life.
Re: Mercedes Benz Catches Fire In Port-Harcourt, Family Of 6 Escapes Death - photos by funkymatics(f): 8:09pm On May 01, 2016
Thank God again and again. this is the type of news that makes the devil sad. Thank u God, Satan park well.
Re: Mercedes Benz Catches Fire In Port-Harcourt, Family Of 6 Escapes Death - photos by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 01, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Loads of vehicles going up in flames loaded on YouTube.
Take your pick, arm yourself with popcorn and soda. And enjoy the viewing pleasure.

Yeah, but nothing beats seeing it live.

I'm going for a ride on the world famous Mulholland drive right now between 101 and 405.
Re: Mercedes Benz Catches Fire In Port-Harcourt, Family Of 6 Escapes Death - photos by Lexusgs430: 8:17pm On May 01, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Yeah, but nothing beats seeing it live.

I'm going for a ride on the world famous Mulholland drive right now between 101 and 405.

Hopefully you would spot a burning S650(AMG). Make sure your GoPro is live.
Re: Mercedes Benz Catches Fire In Port-Harcourt, Family Of 6 Escapes Death - photos by Chuksyno(m): 8:38pm On May 01, 2016
Siena:
Luckily there were no serious casualties, it could have been much worse.

The fire was possibly caused by a leaking fuel tank, possibly dripping fuel on something hot (exhaust?) under the car, or a live cigarette carelessly disposed of. We'll probably never know.

The problem here is in Nigeria, causes of such mishaps are seldom (ever?) investigated, meaning there's no way to ensure a similar incident doesn't occur, or at least the risk is reduced.
You are right but other factors that could cause this is leaky or faulty radiator or seruous eletrical fault.
Re: Mercedes Benz Catches Fire In Port-Harcourt, Family Of 6 Escapes Death - photos by Babyphinas(f): 9:32pm On May 01, 2016
Thank God for sparing the lives of His Children
Re: Mercedes Benz Catches Fire In Port-Harcourt, Family Of 6 Escapes Death - photos by 0ubenji(m): 9:35pm On May 01, 2016
Hysmady:
You tell em upgrade ur car dey won't listen...thank God no life was lost
Keepin up with d joneses baa?

No forget say na wetin land broz teebillz inside the mess wey him enter so oo
Re: Mercedes Benz Catches Fire In Port-Harcourt, Family Of 6 Escapes Death - photos by MentalCase(m): 1:44am On May 02, 2016
They escaped and let the car to burn? angry
Re: Mercedes Benz Catches Fire In Port-Harcourt, Family Of 6 Escapes Death - photos by redcliff: 4:49am On May 02, 2016
Nobody here said it coupd be bad fuel.. maybe kerosene mixed with palm oil.
Re: Mercedes Benz Catches Fire In Port-Harcourt, Family Of 6 Escapes Death - photos by Jasperwhizz(m): 7:56am On May 02, 2016
GLORY BE TO GOD!
Re: Mercedes Benz Catches Fire In Port-Harcourt, Family Of 6 Escapes Death - photos by Nobody: 11:21am On May 02, 2016
Hysmady:
You tell em upgrade ur car dey won't listen...thank God no life was lost
No be person wey get money de upgrade car or whatever? do you know how they survive?
Re: Mercedes Benz Catches Fire In Port-Harcourt, Family Of 6 Escapes Death - photos by kosokoadeyemi: 4:03pm On May 02, 2016
I thank God for there life glory be God

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benin-Warri Road Is Bad, Movement Halted (Photos) / Warri-Sapele Road: You Can't Ply This Road And Not Spend At Least 2 Days On Road / Unbelievable!!! Truck Breaks Into Two At PWD Bus-stop, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.