Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,109 members, 7,867,203 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:14 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Hangs Out With White Models - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Hangs Out With White Models (1041 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa / Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class / Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Hangs Out With White Models by gabylzy(m): 4:17pm On May 01, 2016
Popular breadseller turned model, Olajumoke Orisaguna joined the selected models at the press conference of Kinabuti’s ‘Dare2Dream‘ academy, a seasonal programme sponsored by First City Monuments.

The ‘Dare2Dream’ model search is “an international youth empowerment initiative” which is dedicated to discovering aspiring models with “talents in fashion styling, singing, dancing and presenting with great potentials”. The academy reportedly empowers these models by putting them through “tough training”.

Meanwhile, yesterday at the Kinabuti Studio in Ikoyi, the mum of two daughters introduced herself as ‘the breadseller’, and laughed as she did this.

http://theinfong.com/2016/04/olajumoke-orisaguna-hangs-white-models-kinabutis-dare2dream-show-lagos-see-photos/

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Hangs Out With White Models by richardjemedafe1(m): 4:22pm On May 01, 2016
I bliv in destiny.....

Its her destiny and it located her even when she never expected
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Hangs Out With White Models by Chibuhealth(f): 4:36pm On May 01, 2016
I must rule my destiny
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Hangs Out With White Models by unapapadeycraze: 4:38pm On May 01, 2016
Now y'all can agree that balck is beautiful.

#istandwithrefiner, what about you? Join the winning team.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Hangs Out With White Models by coolebux(m): 4:59pm On May 01, 2016
Who can quietly narrate to me the story of Olajumoke Tiwa Savage and T Billz Panama paper And

Fulani Herdsmen grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Hangs Out With White Models by swaggzo(m): 5:02pm On May 01, 2016
undecided

I HOPE YOU ALSO COME HERE TO POST A PICTURE OF HER HANGING OUT WITH MY BALLS

undecided
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Hangs Out With White Models by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 01, 2016
coolebux:
Who can quietly narrate to me the story of Olajumoke
Tiwa Savage and T Billz
Panama paper
And

Fulani Herdsmen grin
Jeeeeeeesus!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Hangs Out With White Models by coolebux(m): 7:10pm On May 01, 2016
adebayor1490:
Jeeeeeeesus!
Any clue? grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Hangs Out With White Models by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 01, 2016
coolebux:
Any clue? grin
No time to type... U gast to look em up yourself

(1) (Reply)

Why I Am Still Single In 2016 - Actor Osita Iheme 'pawpaw' Makes Interesting Com / Daughter Of Jide Kosoko Pays Touching Tribute To Late Mum / ★ Photo: Burna Boy’s Alleged Babymama Shows Off Her Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.