Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Allepo Would Have Been Safe If Annexed By Israel - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Allepo Would Have Been Safe If Annexed By Israel (1390 Views)

Israel Downs Iranian Drone, Strikes Syria; Israeli F-16 Shot Down, Pilots Safe / Why Is There So Much Controversy Over Israel Building Settlements In The W/Bank? / Dutch Prisons Are Closing Because The Country Is So Safe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allepo Would Have Been Safe If Annexed By Israel by NairaMinted: 7:00am On May 04, 2016
Stalwert:

it doesn't need to. your derailing question sorry simple question seeks to deceitfully divert attention from the point being made.

Aha! So you too have caught on to this tactic? It happens over and over again. Do not get sucked in.

1 Like

Re: Allepo Would Have Been Safe If Annexed By Israel by NairaMinted: 7:10am On May 04, 2016
This dude is so deluded by the propaganda he posts on behalf of the land grabbing, apartheid, Zionist, murderous Israeli regime that he's making a case for the annexation of ALeppo! Wow!

Unlike the Golan Heights, Aleppo doesn't share a border with Israel. Aleppo is way up in the north, close to the Turkish border with several regions and cities such as Daraa, Hama, Idlib, Damascus - even a country, Lebanon - sandwiched inbetween. Just what connection, history or business does the apartheid regime of Israel have with Aleppo? Is this a case of Israel's proxy armies being surrounded and about to lose this strategic city, hence this ridiculous post about the guaranteed peace had Israel annexed it?

1 Like

Re: Allepo Would Have Been Safe If Annexed By Israel by 1Tkester: 8:36am On May 04, 2016
NairaMinted:

Aha! So you too have caught on to this tactic? It happens over and over again. Do not get sucked in.

Thank God you've noticed the mercurial behavior of that animal (shitty89). The idiot lacks every reasoning etiquette, his brain power is zero and in order to sound logical he first throws in an argument and then he begins to shift the goal post.

And actually he's not the only one who does this, another up coming scumbag named valerysteel is also a gifted joke, when it comes to logical reasoning. For me, I chose the path of insult on them, because it's less costly to me and more beneficial to them.
Re: Allepo Would Have Been Safe If Annexed By Israel by ValerianSteel(m): 10:45am On May 04, 2016
NairaMinted:
This dude is so deluded by the propaganda he posts on behalf of the land grabbing, apartheid, Zionist, murderous Israeli regime that he's making a case for the annexation of ALeppo! Wow!

Unlike the Golan Heights, Aleppo doesn't share a border with Israel. Aleppo is way up in the north, close to the Turkish border with several regions and cities such as Daraa, Hama, Idlib, Damascus - even a country, Lebanon - sandwiched inbetween. Just what connection, history or business does the apartheid regime of Israel have with Aleppo? Is this a case of Israel's proxy armies being surrounded and about to lose this strategic city, hence this ridiculous post about the guaranteed peace had Israel annexed it?
Did you read the post at all?This was solely the opinion of a Lebanese and not a Jew.I also found it odd that a arab would be making such case.

I think what he intended was to show that if Aleppo was under Israeli control,the occupants there would be guaranteed their safety and peace which Assad can't offer.

Israel could have launched bombing missions on Assad's strongholds and even plan a ground assault on his location as far back as early 2013 but Israel didn't because Netanyahu expected the US and other allies were capable of doing that and refused to interfere.This was way before Russia started ramping up support for Assad.

Israel could have removed Assad,but the bigger picture is Assad's ouster would leave a vacuum to be filled.The only Israel would want to piece Syria together and stop ISIS from growing as they have now would have been to deploy boots and machineries on ground.

Israel would have faced a big opposition from the Arab world and even Europe.Doing that could have stopped the growth of ISIS but Israel could only do little hence the partial engagement through financing and support of opposition forces.
Re: Allepo Would Have Been Safe If Annexed By Israel by Stalwert: 12:55pm On May 04, 2016
ValerianSteel:
[s]Did you read the post at all?This was solely the opinion of a Lebanese and not a Jew.I also found it odd that a arab would be making such case.

I think what he intended was to show that if Aleppo was under Israeli control,the occupants there would be guaranteed their safety and peace which Assad can't offer.

Israel could have launched bombing missions on Assad's strongholds and even plan a ground assault on his location as far back as early 2013 but Israel didn't because Netanyahu expected the US and other allies were capable of doing that and refused to interfere.This was way before Russia started ramping up support for Assad.

Israel could have removed Assad,but the bigger picture is Assad's ouster would leave a vacuum to be filled.The only Israel would want to piece Syria together and stop ISIS from growing as they have now would have been to deploy boots and machineries on ground.

Israel would have faced a big opposition from the Arab world and even Europe.Doing that could have stopped the growth of ISIS but Israel could only do little hence the partial engagement through financing and support of opposition forces.[/s]

As much as I loathe murderer Assad, the land grabbing criminal murderous regime in Israel helps nobody but its narrow ethnocentric cave like interest, would prefer laughing at the Syrians dying, how many Palestinians are living under "peaceful" Israel occupation? Nada, zilch, zero, shameless Israel used white phosphorus on poorly armed militants and majorly harmless civilians, Israel like Assad destroyed much of Gaza in its wicked imperialist attacks living buildings in rubles and lives destroyed people in misery! One can quote sane jews who see the evil Israel does to much of the Palestinians, but like I said earlier, you lack the capacity to be honest with yourself just posting mindless craps in defense of a murdering machine, Israel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allepo Would Have Been Safe If Annexed By Israel by 1Tkester: 2:11pm On May 04, 2016
[s]
ValerianSteel:
Did you read the post at all?This was solely the opinion of a Lebanese and not a Jew.I also found it odd that a arab would be making such case.

Israel would have faced a big opposition from the Arab world and even Europe.Doing that could have stopped the growth of ISIS but Israel could only do little hence the partial engagement through financing and support of opposition forces.
[/s]

Trash.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is How Ghanian Soldier Handled Lockdown Offender(the Best Way)video / Sudan Ends 30 Years Of Islamic Law By Separating Religion, State / "operation Libya" And The Battle For Oil: Redrawing The Map Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.