Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,141 members, 7,835,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Do You Know Agent Smith In The Matrix Trilogy? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Know Agent Smith In The Matrix Trilogy? (935 Views)

Randy Billionaire Kehinde Smith In Trouble As Wife Uncovers His Lover Girl / DJ Cuppy Interviews Jada Pinkett Smith / Zzini Model Sophie Augustine Dazzles With Sarah Smith Lifestyle Collections. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Agent Smith In The Matrix Trilogy? by DANO1011(m): 7:17pm On May 01, 2016
Hugo Weaving- Do you remember Agent Smith in Matrix? Yes! Neo’s arch-rival is Nigerian. How? Well the 53 year old actor was born in Nigeria at the University College Hospital in Ibadan. This makes him Nigerian by birth. His parents moved back to England a year after. Hugo Weaving has acted in several blockbusters such as V For Vendetta, The Matrix Trilogy and Lord of The Rings Trilogy, Transformers Trilogy, The Hobbit Trilogy and Captain America. Who said Ibadan boys don’t go far?

Re: Do You Know Agent Smith In The Matrix Trilogy? by klassykute(m): 7:19pm On May 01, 2016
lol .. lol dats all i ave to say
Re: Do You Know Agent Smith In The Matrix Trilogy? by Flexherbal(m): 7:23pm On May 01, 2016
Any evidence?
Re: Do You Know Agent Smith In The Matrix Trilogy? by SeverusSnape(m): 7:25pm On May 01, 2016
I've known this for like seven years now.
Re: Do You Know Agent Smith In The Matrix Trilogy? by ucheheart(m): 7:26pm On May 01, 2016
It is true, google his name and check him out on wikipedia.
Flexherbal:
Any evidence?
Re: Do You Know Agent Smith In The Matrix Trilogy? by Afrok(m): 8:04pm On May 01, 2016
This is older than some political parties manifestos nah wink
Re: Do You Know Agent Smith In The Matrix Trilogy? by ritababe(f): 8:21pm On May 01, 2016
SeverusSnape:
I've known this for like seven years now.

me like 20 years now
Re: Do You Know Agent Smith In The Matrix Trilogy? by SeverusSnape(m): 8:27pm On May 01, 2016
ritababe:

me like 20 years now
You don't mean it!!! shocked
It means you're old enough to be my mom.
Re: Do You Know Agent Smith In The Matrix Trilogy? by ritababe(f): 8:34pm On May 01, 2016
SeverusSnape:
You don't mean it!!! shocked
It means you're old enough to be my mom.

lmao
Re: Do You Know Agent Smith In The Matrix Trilogy? by LilTyRoNe: 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
Point of correction it was not his parent's plan to give birth in naija.
Being born in nigeria doesnt make him a nigerian, you can say that citizenship by birth does but he has never admitted it by the way since leaving niaja after he was born has he come back
Re: Do You Know Agent Smith In The Matrix Trilogy? by lilmax(m): 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
LilTyRoNe:
Point of correction it was not his parent's plan to give birth in naija.
Being born in nigeria doesnt make him a nigerian, you can say that citizenship by birth does but he has never admitted it by the way since leaving niaja after he was born has he come back
so why you come dey vex?

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ: Top Six Nigerian Celebs Marriage Break-ups / Photos From The Wake-keep Of Actress Henrietta Kosoko / "I Was MADE For This Gown N I Slayed The Shit Outa It" Bibibright Replies Haters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.