Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,695 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Boy Kidnapped By A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Kidnapped By A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photo) (21787 Views)

Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) / Boy Kidnapped And Killed By Sister's Husband In Kano (Graphic Photos) / 2-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped Inside A Church In Imo State (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Kidnapped By A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 02, 2016
Lordster:
She go too rape the poor boy

Your thought process is truly disturbing.

*Corrected*
Re: Boy Kidnapped By A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photo) by goingape: 1:02pm On May 02, 2016
evegran:

Huh?
You dunno what embarrassingly so means?
It means I'm embarrassed the kidnapper is a woman.

Some NL guys can have low iqs eh. Smh!
on the other hand, you are one who have low IQ.

you wrote embarrassingly! so undecided

do you know the expression of that comment? you are trying to say ”and so what"

you lack IQ and you lack comprehension skills but yet still blaming NL guys!

I PITY you!
Re: Boy Kidnapped By A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 02, 2016
goingape:

do you know the expression of that comment? you are trying to day ”and so what"

I PITY you!

Silence is the best answer to the ending part of your moniker. smiley
Re: Boy Kidnapped By A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 02, 2016
Siena:

Your though process is truly disturbing.

It is "thought" not "through"

You're welcome smiley
Re: Boy Kidnapped By A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 02, 2016
goingape:

do you know the expression of that comment? you are trying to say ”and so what"

I PITY you!

You still don't get it, despite her patient explanation. She's not blaming Nairaland guys, where did she say she was?

You're obviously reading, but you're not comprehending.
Re: Boy Kidnapped By A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photo) by goingape: 1:09pm On May 02, 2016
evegran:

Silence is the best answer to the ending part of your moniker. smiley
empty vessel make the loudest noise and still claim to be wise!

when the elders talk, you got to be silence and that's the best thing to do!

you make a best move by keeping silence since you don't know anything upstair smiley
Re: Boy Kidnapped By A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 02, 2016
evegran:

You're welcome smiley

My mistake, Eve. Auto-correct / predictive text input on tablets is a pain. Thanks! smiley
Re: Boy Kidnapped By A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:12pm On May 02, 2016
CACAWA:
you don't blame them?

So stealing human beings is permissible when people need money badly?

where is your humanity?

my humanity is with me.... till u learn to understand statements, u might have probs...

read my second line and understand...
Re: Boy Kidnapped By A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 02, 2016
evegran:

You're welcome smiley

Looks like you quoted me wrong too, or your phone / tablet or PC did. I posted "though", you went with "through". wink
Re: Boy Kidnapped By A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photo) by goingape: 1:14pm On May 02, 2016
Siena:

You still don't get it, despite her patient explanation. She's not blaming Nairaland guys, where did she say she was?

You're obviously reading, but you're not comprehending.
good!

you that's comprehending still don't know how to read!

whatever she mean is different from what she wrote and viewers will see another view different from her because she didn't write it the correct way and put an expression different from what she is trying to say!
Re: Boy Kidnapped By A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photo) by CACAWA(m): 1:17pm On May 02, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

my humanity is with me.... till u learn to understand statements, u might have probs...

read my second line and understand...
if your first line doesn't make sense, who cares what the second line makes.

People don't learn diplomacy for nothing...every word counts.

In case you are still in doubt...here is what your first and second line meant...

It is okay to kidnap, considering the harsh economy...but if the kidnapper is caught, he should be killed. Hence, feel free to kidnap as long as you never get caught.

I am ashamed of even repeating your message.

1 Like

Re: Boy Kidnapped By A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:28pm On May 02, 2016
CACAWA:
if your first line doesn't make sense, who cares what the second line makes.

People don't learn diplomacy for nothing...every word counts.

In case you are still in doubt...here is what your first and second line meant...

It is okay to kidnap, considering the harsh economy...but if the kidnapper is caught, he should be killed. Hence, feel free to kidnap as long as you never get caught.

I am ashamed of even repeating your message.

let me explain to you, since your English teacher didn't do a good job on you

"I don't fully blame them because of the harsh economic situation" = it is a bad thing to kidnap, but since the economy is bad and that might be their own creative way of making money, goodluck to them...

"nevertheless it should be a death sentence...."= Government should impose laws that will stop people from kidnapping their fellow humans.

hope u undastnd nw!!
Re: Boy Kidnapped By A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photo) by soloehis(m): 1:37pm On May 02, 2016
David0:
Op u didn't include the FP password.

Next time just include lalasticlala at the end of ur post. Make sure they r all in lowercase.

Don't bother thanking me...am usually very kind. wink
u just did the fp magic by name calling..kudos
Re: Boy Kidnapped By A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 02, 2016
Siena:

Looks like you quoted me wrong too, or your phone / tablet or PC did. I posted "though", you went with "through". wink

Lol
Re: Boy Kidnapped By A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photo) by CACAWA(m): 1:54pm On May 02, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

let me explain to you, since your English teacher didn't do a good job on you

"I don't fully blame them because of the harsh economic situation" = it is a bad thing to kidnap, but since the economy is bad and that might be their own creative way of making money, goodluck to them...

"nevertheless it should be a death sentence...."= Government should impose laws that will stop people from kidnapping their fellow humans.

hope u undastnd nw!!
fair enough
Re: Boy Kidnapped By A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photo) by David0(m): 2:22pm On May 02, 2016
Siena:

Do you find this funny bro?

Losing a child through ANY means is every parent's worse nightmare, definitely not something to joke, or laugh about.

Oga leave dat one, will my tears change anything?

1 Like

Re: Boy Kidnapped By A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Natebobo2010: 4:01pm On May 02, 2016
God will protect this little child from the hand of his enemies and reunite with his parents
Re: Boy Kidnapped By A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 02, 2016
David0:
Oga leave dat one, will my tears change anything?

No, your tears won't change anything. But you laughing, and making a joke out of a child being kidnapped is disturbing.

1 Like

Re: Boy Kidnapped By A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photo) by pinkyspice(f): 4:11pm On May 02, 2016
Please Nairalanders did you read dis well,cuz I don't understand why a 3 years old child will be going to school all alone,well dis story is not true.....I went to diobu last week when I heard about dis same story from a reliable person said that boy the and his mom was inside the room watching a movie and the baby left and came outside the compound without the mom knowing.
Re: Boy Kidnapped By A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photo) by David0(m): 4:26pm On May 02, 2016
Siena:

No, your tears won't change anything. But you laughing, and making a joke out of a child being kidnapped is disturbing.

Well, if that's how u choose to interpret my comment, it's ur choice.

Wud d situation b different if I had typed *tears*?

Thr was a simple reason for dat joke, dat was for d FTC thing. So stop bn too serious wit comments.
Re: Boy Kidnapped By A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photo) by 999Kobo(m): 5:48pm On May 02, 2016
David0:
I didint kidnap him o.

Oops OP sorry I tink say I hear my name for ur mouth, it must b dis FTC fever grin

Mumu
Re: Boy Kidnapped By A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 6:23pm On May 02, 2016
chimere66:
DAMIETE ISAAC, 3, was abducted by an unidentified woman on his way to school along Akokwa street, Mile 2 Diobu, Port Harcourt, Rivers State on Wednesday 27th April, 2016. If you come in contact or have any useful information, please call 08038695772, 08039681662, 08068828284, 08108272230 or contact the closest Police Station.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/have-you-seen-this-missing-personphoto.html

hmmmm "...was abducted by an unidentified woman on his way to school..." so the poor boy was left alone by his parents to walk to the school by himself. I still dont understand
Re: Boy Kidnapped By A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Randyblincks(m): 9:38pm On May 02, 2016
Kidnapp what? After two or more days, no call from anyone for demand, "nna ehh, ifa bukwa ogwu ego oh". Don't no, can't tell. But, i smell Rituals here. With the Economic waiten unu expect kwannu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abdulmateen Yahya: 13-Year-Old Boy Missing For 3 Weeks In Lagos (Photo) / Man Accused Of Stealing Chicken, Beaten Mercilessly By Mob (Graphic Photos) / 3 Nurses Arrested In Delta Over Removal Of Dead Child’s Body Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.