Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

14 Lucrative Business Ideas In Nigeria - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 14 Lucrative Business Ideas In Nigeria (50530 Views)

4 Untapped Online Business Ideas In Nigeria - Nigerianonlinebusiness / Top 10 Business Ideas In Nigeria In 2017 / List Of Top 100 Profitable Small-scale Business Ideas In Nigeria (updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Lucrative Business Ideas In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 03, 2016
G12:

I'm not under any obligation to prove you wrong or right. You're entitled to your opinion. Enjoy your ride!
oya abeg now. I no do shakara. Help ur boy now. This Indian work wey I dey do Don tire me. If na d yab wey I yab u oya no vex. Share me some secrets now
Re: 14 Lucrative Business Ideas In Nigeria by BeginnersFriend(m): 11:07pm On May 03, 2016
In Nigeria of today, importation business is one of the lucrative businesses. Whether it be mini or major importation. I tell you the truth i lied not, if you know the right items to bring into this country, you'll lack no money. Remember Nigeria is a consuming country. 180 millions? HUGE!
Re: 14 Lucrative Business Ideas In Nigeria by Princewell2012(m): 5:50pm On May 04, 2016
Hybrid01:

I buy my chemicals from a retail shop close to my house. You might want to wear a glove when preparing it 'cos Caustic soda can do damage to your Skin. Where do you stay?

Am sorry i just resumed online now.

Yea, i stay at iyanapaja area.

Where are the shops located?

If am able to get the manuals, we i be able to do it without any formal training? I mean one on one training?

Thank you.
Re: 14 Lucrative Business Ideas In Nigeria by Princewell2012(m): 5:51pm On May 04, 2016
Hybrid01:

I buy my chemicals from a retail shop close to my house. You might want to wear a glove when preparing it 'cos Caustic soda can do damage to your Skin. Where do you stay?

If am able to get the manuals, we i be able to do it without any formal training? I mean one on one training?

Thank you.
Re: 14 Lucrative Business Ideas In Nigeria by Hybrid01: 3:29am On May 05, 2016
Princewell2012:

Thank you.

It's quite easy and I stay at ikotun idimu road(you know the place right). Give me your number and maybe we could talk better on whatsapp
Re: 14 Lucrative Business Ideas In Nigeria by moski5(m): 8:51am On May 05, 2016
efosasere:
I'm not in the country now. But please email me your phone so I can contact you?

I have sent you an inmail awaiting your reply
Re: 14 Lucrative Business Ideas In Nigeria by Princewell2012(m): 3:46pm On May 05, 2016
Hybrid01:

It's quite easy and I stay at ikotun idimu road(you know the place right). Give me your number and maybe we could talk better on whatsapp

Yes i knows idimu ikotu road, i can get their bus from iyanapaja.

08027271901, am on whasap.

Thank you.
Re: 14 Lucrative Business Ideas In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 17, 2016
In this period of recession, someone should not even think of depending on one source of income.

Checkout my blog for tips on how to make money online ; http://chrisakuneme.com/2016/09/15/nairaland-africas-largest-web-forum/
Re: 14 Lucrative Business Ideas In Nigeria by danosky91(m): 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
G12:

wake up! There's big money on the internet. Those who sold you eBooks may not be making money themselves, but it doesn't mean one can't make money online. What works for one may not work fot another, it's just about finding your angle. I have not only made money online, but also taught a few individuals who are doing well.
can i make contact wit u via mobile or email?
Re: 14 Lucrative Business Ideas In Nigeria by adeleye2012: 6:24am On Aug 10, 2017
Discover these top business opportunities to make money in Nigeria
By Kunle Adeleye

First and foremost, it is so obvious that no place can be like home, as such no place can be like Nigeria, the land of dreams and hopes, a land full of business opportunities and creative talents. There are countless of business opportunities that many Nigerians are not showing attention to, the few that pay attention to some of the opportunities are making cool cash. Though the risk is high, so also is the reward. Like I said; if you are an entrepreneur with guts to take on business challenges like Richard Branson; then this post is for u. In recent years most of the new millionaires have been young entrepreneurs and investors who have created promising businesses and invested in lucrative sectors of Nigeria’s fast-growing economies. It’s just a matter of dedication and having focus.

Doing business in Nigeria is currently viewed as one of the most lucrative business ventures, in today’s global business environment. If you are thinking of setting up a business in Nigeria and making millions of Naira from it, kindly check through these top three hottest business opportunities currently booms in Nigeria. For more updates visit- proodiscovery.com.ng

FASHION BUSINESS

Fashion is arguably the next big thing in Nigeria. Now it is commonplace to hear, “I want to be a fashion designer when I grow up”, alongside the professional careers like medicine, law and so on. There is no formal education or certification required to be successful in fashion business but that doesn’t make the feat any easier. You will need to have a combination of drawing, sewing, and design skills, knowledge of the fashion industry and unparalleled perseverance. Quite interestingly, there are many who have made great strides-not only in fashion designs, but in creating opportunities for other designers. We have the likes of Folake Coker, the founder of the world famous brand Tiffany Amber. We also have Kaela Kay design label, Lisa Label, Gabriella and Kelly Davids and others who are well-to-do in the fashion business. I must confess that fashion design has been embraced by all sun and sundry due to the sophistication and creativity that have been introduced by great Nigeria designers that have made Nigeria fashion what it is today, unlike before where in house design were known to be an item of the museum in the western world. Talking about fashion business, it is a broad business with many stems under; such as; clothing line, hairstylist, cosmetologists, to mention a few.

In case you’re planning to invest in this fashion business opportunity, there are things that are involved to ensure success. Do not forget an adage which says, he who fails to plan very well, will definitely plan towards a state of jeopardy. In essence, you need to have a business plan for the business to survive the test of time. Engage yourself in feasibility study regarding the business. Do not be ignorant of the fact that there is competition, there are people in the industry already and more will likely to come in after you start. Also select suitable location, some business thrives more in certain locations because of the level of consumption of the product involved and level of patronage. For example, what will it profit someone that builds a garage in a silent area? The same thing goes to fashion, location matters a lot. It is important to consider how busy an environment is, in order to ensure success in the industry.

GRAPHIC DESIGN

Graphic design is another business opportunity that you can make cool cash. Graphic designers combine art and technology to develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites. They are responsible for creating design solutions that have a visual impact. The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making designs decisions. Their designs are required for huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, computer games, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity. That is, they help to make an organization recognizable by selecting colour, images and logo designs that represent a particular idea or identity to be used in promotions. When using text in layouts, they collaborate closely with writers who choose the words and decide whether the words will be put into paragraphs, lists or tables.

They determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size. They also liaise with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality. Graphic designers work mainly nine-to five; but deadlines may require working additional hours. Opportunities for graphic designers exist in cities throughout the country, although freelance designers can work from home.

Apart from making cool cash from graphic design, graphic design itself is everywhere. Anything that needs to be communicated that cannot be done verbally must be put into some form of design that gets a message across. Imagine life without it and it would be a strange world indeed. Everything would be in a plain white wrapper. No pictures, no text.

CATFISH AND POULTRY BUSINESS

Catfish and poultry farming belong to the top three business opportunities in Nigeria. This is because it’s an emerging business that hasn’t reached its peak or full potential. The major players in this business are usually regional players. What this means in essence is that each major player in the catfish farming industry is focused only on a particular business terrain within the geographical location of the farm. So all you need to do is to look for a region with a growing demand that haven’t been covered by a major player and situate your business there. As for poultry farming, the high demand for chicken meat and eggs has really proven that that poultry farming in Nigeria is indeed a very lucrative business. The business of rearing of chicken and producing eggs for sale has created an opportunity for some young graduates, retired civil servants and others to earn regular income and also provide employment for countless number of Nigerians. We should not forget that there are major buyers of chicken meat and eggs in the country such as; Mr. Biggs, Tantalizer, Tasty-Fried Chicken, Mr. cook, UAC, Hotels, Restaurants and then the various household nationwide. I must confess that you’re assuring of your millions when you venture into the business. Naturally, food is one of the basic necessities of man, thus making catfish and poultry farming a huge potential.

At this point, you don’t need to sit and relax, get yourself involve in one of the aforementioned business opportunities. Don’t expect manner from heaven, manner no longer fall from heaven again. It is high time you start planning for one of the businesses above and you will definitely have reasons to glorify God.
Re: 14 Lucrative Business Ideas In Nigeria by supergist1(m): 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
You want to go into business but you don’t know the kind of business that is lucrative in Nigeria, if you were searching then search no more because we will give top 20 lucrative business in Nigeria. in the list you can choose which is best for and go into the line of business and in no time you you will be sure of making millions of naira if done properly
http://www.supergist.com.ng/10-most-lucrative-business-nigeria/
Re: 14 Lucrative Business Ideas In Nigeria by greenglobestore(m): 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2018
Yes
Re: 14 Lucrative Business Ideas In Nigeria by Wealthandjobs: 12:11am On Jul 04, 2018
Consultville:
Let us use this opportunity to discuss lucrative business ideas in Nigeria.

REAL ESTATE/HOUSING SECTOR

There is a saying that, “Landlords grow rich in their sleep”. Funny but true, Real Estate is a green area for business and investment.
Acquiring a large expanse of land, portioning it into service plots for sale in which payments are in installments is a sub-sector that has made many Nigerian Millionaires.

Building residential apartments, hotel and recreation part also falls under the auspices of Real Estate.

One can also be a Freelance Agent adopting different marketing strategies to sell or let people’s properties or Private Company Independent Agent.

One can also setup an online store for selling building materials, items for example cement is a very essential commodity and needed in large quantities.

CRECHE AND NURSERY

Children are born every day and there is a need to acquire formal education.
Crèche and School business generally is a diamond-mine a major problem is that there are many substandard schools in Nigeria so if you can take qualitative education seriously and make it your watchword, the sky is just the starting point, eventually your school will be a cynosure.

TRAVELS AND TOURS

Movement from one place to another is very common to man, so much more man loves leisure and fun. Combining Travel Agency with Tourism is a very good combination and a lucrative one.

The world is a global village and Nigerians are fast embracing digital technology, most tickets are bought online, strategically positioning yourself as a reliable agent with cheap tickets will pave way for you in the industry.
Websites like travelstart.com offer startups the opportunity to start their own online travel agency and your site backend will be integrated to their own (travelstart.com).

Strategically collaborating with tourist places both locally and international is a good way to start the Tour arm of this sector. Organizing events like “Weekend Escape” for couples is also a brilliant idea.

POULTRY AND LIVESTOCK FEEDS

Poultry business is a thriving business in Nigeria, the rate of consumption is quit high. There is also Government legislation that bans the importation of frozen livestock, thereby pushing the pressure on the local farmers. Its demand doubles or even more during festive period especially Christmas.

TRANSPORTATION BUSINESS

The need to move from one place to another is the background of this business, although the sector has been marred with street urchins. A well-planned system such as, inter-state bus travels and taxi system like yellow cabs and red cabs that we see around in Lagos can be adopted and explored. Uber Nigeria is a very good investment area in the transportation industry.
Haulage trucks renting for some Companies like DHL, Dangote etc. is also a very safe way of investing in this sector.

INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY

ICT is one of the fastest growing sectors in Nigeria, ranging from e-commerce to blogging and other internet-allied services.
Another green area is the Computer Literacy part, a large chunk of Nigerians are still computer illiterate. A training center will surely flourish in this field.

Offering computerization of some operations in workplace is an innovative way to start, the corporate world is evolving lot of Companies still
embrace analog system of operation, you can get a good programmer to design a solution application and then you can commercialize it.

PROFESSIONAL CLEANING AND WASTE DISPOSAL

Cleaning services is needed almost everywhere some entrepreneurs have even explored residential cleaning. This business has lots of green areas including fumigation services, post-construction cleaning services, dry-cleaning services and lots
This is a very profitable business, you just need to get an organizational structure in place, and hire the right hands.

MARKETING AND ADVERTISING COMPANY

Marketing and Advertising for Companies is a very lucrative business, sales are very crucial to every business, if you believe you can help plan marketing strategies and implement them, and this business area is just for you. Your earnings might be based on commission for products sold; digital marketing will give you the edge.

LOGISTICS COMPANY

The logistics business is a very lucrative and broad business in Nigeria, its opportunities spans areas like documents/parcel handling, intra-state errands, clearing and forwarding.
The documents/parcel business, partnership with well-established firm is very good option or even becoming franchisee of big logistics firms like DHL is a very nice idea.

Lots of Companies outsource their parcel delivery; you just need to position your Company very well.
Clearing and Forwarding, this is a good mine although the sector is marred with lots of corrupt practices, if one shows serious interest and builds a very good online presence then the sky is just the starting point for the person.

CREDIT AND LOAN SERVICES

Turn right, turn left you will find lots of these Companies. It’s a lazy way of making lots of money, just from the comfort of your house you can operate this business and make lots of money. It involves a high level of risk-taking though but with adequate background check on the person you are lending money then you are a bit secured.

FOREIGN ADMISSION PLACEMENT SERVICES:

The need to acquire formal education is the background of this business, less than 50% of those that apply to Universities to study in Nigeria actually gain admission. Over the past decade the attention has been greatly increased towards studying abroad. As an agent, you’re to partner with these Schools abroad, get paid commission on referral, so the trick is the more University options you have the greater your chances.
Along the line you can add services like TOEFL, SAT, GRE tutorials.

GAS STATIONS/PLANT

The paradigm shift from using kerosene to gas is getting interesting every day, lots of homes now have gas cookers in lieu of Kerosene stoves, apart from the fact that is cheap it is also clean. Gas plants are becoming essential in neighborhoods; partnership with Petrol Station is one of the best routes as the safety concern is covered.
Plenty Nigerians are making millions in this sector.

DIESEL AND PETROLEUM HAULAGE BUSINESS

Though this sector is marred with lots of corrupt practices including dilution of petroleum products, in accurate precision and all but it is a very open sector and very lucrative especially if one can have a peddler (mini-truck) or a big truck for the haulage. Diesel can easily be gotten from the depot in Apapa. You only need little publicity and more importantly, try building your integrity in the business it pays a lot.

CARS AND SPARE PARTS

Selling of cars is a very lucrative business in Nigeria, there are some strategic advertising tools one can employing in this business that you will be smiling to the bank and makes selling seamless.
Spare parts business is also a very good business, parts are imported from Belgium, UK etc. Tire is also a sub-sector you can also explore as a majority of vehicles has tire problem. Launching a Tire Check Campaign and some digital advert to spice it is a goldmine.

source: http://regville.com/uncategorized/14-lucrative-business-ideas-in-nigeria/
You can get more business ideas from the app of the book "1000+ Practical Business Ideas and Directory of Money Sources" for free https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sunkanmivaughan.bizdir

Re: 14 Lucrative Business Ideas In Nigeria by ReppingLocals(f): 12:18am On Jul 10, 2018
Dear Friends,

Do You Desire To Invest, Get Back To Us Urgently After Reading This!!!

Our core Business is Financial Assets Management. We have long-term viable and profitable Investment with success guarantee.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment Capital is by investing in Currency Exchange Market with no hassle, backed with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.

This is a wise counsel you must heed to if you must invest and save for the future. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your Initial Capital back and continue with your available returns accrued.
No risk attached. Fail Proof Investment with hard success blueprints.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise we can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Please I only schedule a meet with serious prospective clients with ready Investment Capital for on the spot investment.

Kind Regards.

Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)
Re: 14 Lucrative Business Ideas In Nigeria by Six11(m): 12:20am On Nov 24, 2019
A new book in the market and it's business opportunities are mind boggling and the information it contains is worth its weight in gold.

It analyzes unique business opportunities in 20 major industry in Nigeria and help one find business opportunity that fits one's passion, talents, skill sets, capacity and resources.

It covers unique business opportunities in Automobile, Real Estate, Tourism, Health, Solid Minerals, Agriculture, Entertainment, Fashion, Art & Craft, Sports, Education, Security, Processing, ICT, Oil & Gas, Finance, Essential Services, Electronics, Transportation & Logistics etc.
In addition, there is inclusive over 100 source of business capital sources and funding options.

This time calls for multiple streams of income because the truth is most families are struggling with a single source of income. This book will help you to escape this rat race often bedeviled by financial distress. If you have anything to do with business, it is the perfect book to pick up from the bookstore.

Get a copy of this book and you will never ask for business ideas again. Which business industry do you need business opportunities? How much capital do you need? Your best companion at this time. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: 14 Lucrative Business Ideas In Nigeria by NaijaPress: 4:10pm On Mar 02, 2020
There are well over a hundred businesses you can run in Nigeria...
Re: 14 Lucrative Business Ideas In Nigeria by konews: 5:59pm On May 10, 2020
In this post we will give you a list of practical business ideas in Nigeria that any person can start with small amount of money and convenient end up with more than enough cash to live a comfortable live
https://businessplanhub.com.ng/top-14-business-ideas-in-nigeria-2020/
Re: 14 Lucrative Business Ideas In Nigeria by Yoliyoli: 6:05am On May 11, 2020
G12:

wake up! There's big money on the internet. Those who sold you eBooks may not be making money themselves, but it doesn't mean one can't make money online. What works for one may not work fot another, it's just about finding your angle. I have not only made money online, but also taught a few individuals who are doing well.
I am interested pls 07039631600
Re: 14 Lucrative Business Ideas In Nigeria by Aladin245: 7:11am On May 11, 2020
G12:

Are you still teaching people? Am really interested.
Re: 14 Lucrative Business Ideas In Nigeria by Roy1918(m): 1:16am On May 14, 2020
G12:

Lol... Ignorance is a killer disease. I don't even have the time to write any eBook and I have never sold any. The people I have taught are the ones I have a good relationship with eventhough I haven't met some of them one-on-one and I have never charged anyone.

To the person who sent a PM, I may reply late cos I'm too busy nowadays and taking a break from online.

pls sir I will be greatful if u can train me on internet business tnks

pls drop ur number Tnks
Re: 14 Lucrative Business Ideas In Nigeria by Dinah247: 6:57am On Jun 01, 2021
Re: 14 Lucrative Business Ideas In Nigeria by Tegaguru(m): 7:04am On Jun 01, 2021
Consultville:
Let us use this opportunity to discuss lucrative business ideas in Nigeria.

REAL ESTATE/HOUSING SECTOR

There is a saying that, “Landlords grow rich in their sleep”. Funny but true, Real Estate is a green area for business and investment.
Acquiring a large expanse of land, portioning it into service plots for sale in which payments are in installments is a sub-sector that has made many Nigerian Millionaires.

Building residential apartments, hotel and recreation part also falls under the auspices of Real Estate.

One can also be a Freelance Agent adopting different marketing strategies to sell or let people’s properties or Private Company Independent Agent.

One can also setup an online store for selling building materials, items for example cement is a very essential commodity and needed in large quantities.

CRECHE AND NURSERY

Children are born every day and there is a need to acquire formal education.
Crèche and School business generally is a diamond-mine a major problem is that there are many substandard schools in Nigeria so if you can take qualitative education seriously and make it your watchword, the sky is just the starting point, eventually your school will be a cynosure.

TRAVELS AND TOURS

Movement from one place to another is very common to man, so much more man loves leisure and fun. Combining Travel Agency with Tourism is a very good combination and a lucrative one.

The world is a global village and Nigerians are fast embracing digital technology, most tickets are bought online, strategically positioning yourself as a reliable agent with cheap tickets will pave way for you in the industry.
Websites like travelstart.com offer startups the opportunity to start their own online travel agency and your site backend will be integrated to their own (travelstart.com).

Strategically collaborating with tourist places both locally and international is a good way to start the Tour arm of this sector. Organizing events like “Weekend Escape” for couples is also a brilliant idea.

POULTRY AND LIVESTOCK FEEDS

Poultry business is a thriving business in Nigeria, the rate of consumption is quit high. There is also Government legislation that bans the importation of frozen livestock, thereby pushing the pressure on the local farmers. Its demand doubles or even more during festive period especially Christmas.

TRANSPORTATION BUSINESS

The need to move from one place to another is the background of this business, although the sector has been marred with street urchins. A well-planned system such as, inter-state bus travels and taxi system like yellow cabs and red cabs that we see around in Lagos can be adopted and explored. Uber Nigeria is a very good investment area in the transportation industry.
Haulage trucks renting for some Companies like DHL, Dangote etc. is also a very safe way of investing in this sector.

INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY

ICT is one of the fastest growing sectors in Nigeria, ranging from e-commerce to blogging and other internet-allied services.
Another green area is the Computer Literacy part, a large chunk of Nigerians are still computer illiterate. A training center will surely flourish in this field.

Offering computerization of some operations in workplace is an innovative way to start, the corporate world is evolving lot of Companies still
embrace analog system of operation, you can get a good programmer to design a solution application and then you can commercialize it.

PROFESSIONAL CLEANING AND WASTE DISPOSAL

Cleaning services is needed almost everywhere some entrepreneurs have even explored residential cleaning. This business has lots of green areas including fumigation services, post-construction cleaning services, dry-cleaning services and lots
This is a very profitable business, you just need to get an organizational structure in place, and hire the right hands.

MARKETING AND ADVERTISING COMPANY

Marketing and Advertising for Companies is a very lucrative business, sales are very crucial to every business, if you believe you can help plan marketing strategies and implement them, and this business area is just for you. Your earnings might be based on commission for products sold; digital marketing will give you the edge.

LOGISTICS COMPANY

The logistics business is a very lucrative and broad business in Nigeria, its opportunities spans areas like documents/parcel handling, intra-state errands, clearing and forwarding.
The documents/parcel business, partnership with well-established firm is very good option or even becoming franchisee of big logistics firms like DHL is a very nice idea.

Lots of Companies outsource their parcel delivery; you just need to position your Company very well.
Clearing and Forwarding, this is a good mine although the sector is marred with lots of corrupt practices, if one shows serious interest and builds a very good online presence then the sky is just the starting point for the person.

CREDIT AND LOAN SERVICES

Turn right, turn left you will find lots of these Companies. It’s a lazy way of making lots of money, just from the comfort of your house you can operate this business and make lots of money. It involves a high level of risk-taking though but with adequate background check on the person you are lending money then you are a bit secured.

FOREIGN ADMISSION PLACEMENT SERVICES:

The need to acquire formal education is the background of this business, less than 50% of those that apply to Universities to study in Nigeria actually gain admission. Over the past decade the attention has been greatly increased towards studying abroad. As an agent, you’re to partner with these Schools abroad, get paid commission on referral, so the trick is the more University options you have the greater your chances.
Along the line you can add services like TOEFL, SAT, GRE tutorials.

GAS STATIONS/PLANT

The paradigm shift from using kerosene to gas is getting interesting every day, lots of homes now have gas cookers in lieu of Kerosene stoves, apart from the fact that is cheap it is also clean. Gas plants are becoming essential in neighborhoods; partnership with Petrol Station is one of the best routes as the safety concern is covered.
Plenty Nigerians are making millions in this sector.

DIESEL AND PETROLEUM HAULAGE BUSINESS

Though this sector is marred with lots of corrupt practices including dilution of petroleum products, in accurate precision and all but it is a very open sector and very lucrative especially if one can have a peddler (mini-truck) or a big truck for the haulage. Diesel can easily be gotten from the depot in Apapa. You only need little publicity and more importantly, try building your integrity in the business it pays a lot.

CARS AND SPARE PARTS

Selling of cars is a very lucrative business in Nigeria, there are some strategic advertising tools one can employing in this business that you will be smiling to the bank and makes selling seamless.
Spare parts business is also a very good business, parts are imported from Belgium, UK etc. Tire is also a sub-sector you can also explore as a majority of vehicles has tire problem. Launching a Tire Check Campaign and some digital advert to spice it is a goldmine.

source: http://regville.com/uncategorized/14-lucrative-business-ideas-in-nigeria/

All these are nice and pretty, but capital is needed at the end. It could also be time consuming. That’s why I’ve decided to stick with online businesses.

Right now, I’d advice y’all to take advantage of forsage. A crypto referral based marketing scheme. The platform just launched in the very early hours of this morning - and as we all know, it’s the early birds that really milk mad money off this platform. I’ll not hesitate if I were you!

I’m open to going in-depth for anyone that is interested. Just reach me on +234 70 4164 7500
Re: 14 Lucrative Business Ideas In Nigeria by joeybankz: 8:07am On Sep 18, 2021
Cheapest Business Opportunities In Nigeria - Here are some businesses you can start that is not expensive;
1. Barbing Saloon
2. Car wash
3. Recharge card business etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout Made In Aba Products Made By Local Manufacturers (photos) / 6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings / Wedding Of Ifeyinwa Sandra Offor, Emeka Offor's Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.