Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

“I Have Bought Over 4,256 Stolen Phones” (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “I Have Bought Over 4,256 Stolen Phones” (photo) (30455 Views)

How We Extract Bank Details From Stolen Phones To Withdraw Money —suspects / How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? / We Bought Over 100 Exotic Cars From Robbers , Kidnappers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Have Bought Over 4,256 Stolen Phones” (photo) by neonly: 7:30am On May 02, 2016
I blame buhari for dis
Re: “I Have Bought Over 4,256 Stolen Phones” (photo) by TheNextAce: 7:31am On May 02, 2016
Lol. God catch am
Re: “I Have Bought Over 4,256 Stolen Phones” (photo) by bishop4life(m): 7:33am On May 02, 2016
I have doubt in some of the information though. How can he buy stolen photos for #10,000 only to sell at 12k? Or even 20k to sell 22k? I does not gree with that

1 Like

Re: “I Have Bought Over 4,256 Stolen Phones” (photo) by Donald3d(m): 7:38am On May 02, 2016
apart from me who else tried to calclulate the figures of phone stolen in 2 years....30 per week grin grin grin
Re: “I Have Bought Over 4,256 Stolen Phones” (photo) by Nobody: 7:38am On May 02, 2016
evegran:

Checked your dp in a funny attempt to see a clue of your so called moniker.

I was disappointed...
. Funny lass, you went looking for fat dick and got disappointed
Re: “I Have Bought Over 4,256 Stolen Phones” (photo) by fatdick(m): 7:39am On May 02, 2016
evegran:

I was disappointed...
Lol. My product is exclusively for premium clients only. grin I don't display it for every Tom, Dick and Harry. Checked out your profile too and I wasn't disappointed. PM me and I'll offer you a free trial of my product for 1 week. You won't regret wink grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Have Bought Over 4,256 Stolen Phones” (photo) by Nobody: 7:40am On May 02, 2016
High blood pressure in Lagos traffic becos of such people....
Re: “I Have Bought Over 4,256 Stolen Phones” (photo) by Ijaya123: 7:40am On May 02, 2016
Keneking:
IPhone technology sef

It is the best out there. That's the phone every other ones want to be like.

1 Like

Re: “I Have Bought Over 4,256 Stolen Phones” (photo) by chigoizie7(m): 7:41am On May 02, 2016
And then someone will tell me that naija police no de work.

If these guys wan work, there is absolutely nothing u can do to avert arrest.

I have been in the streets for some time, I know better.

Just imagine a phone user found in kogi, while d seller and d stealer are based in lagos.
Investigations carried them to enugu, pH and den some other states till they arrived @ d dealers in lagos. And now the 52 boys are being picked up one after the other.

Don't be surprised some of the operations was carried out 6months ago, and den the perpetrators would now be thinking that they have gone free, not knowing that "koti" is on their tail.
Re: “I Have Bought Over 4,256 Stolen Phones” (photo) by Nobody: 7:42am On May 02, 2016
bishop4life:
I have doubt in some of the information though. How can he buy stolen photos for #10,000 only to sell at 12k? Or even 20k to sell 22k? I does not gree with that
Is there sointin you are not telling us wink grin
Re: “I Have Bought Over 4,256 Stolen Phones” (photo) by Nobody: 7:42am On May 02, 2016
Non of ur Wives was forced on u.....the children u gav birth to them, non was adopted so using them as point of excuses is really unacceptable...............[b][/b]taking responsibity for ur action is what makes u a man, for every action they is an equal and opposing reaction......so deal wit it
Re: “I Have Bought Over 4,256 Stolen Phones” (photo) by Nobody: 7:43am On May 02, 2016
"Hazeem Bamidele"

cheesy
From the non crime committing tribe.

*kwontinue*
Re: “I Have Bought Over 4,256 Stolen Phones” (photo) by Jabioro: 7:44am On May 02, 2016
Whoever blunt his face,is also a thief ,all the reason are not tenable. barawo..
Re: “I Have Bought Over 4,256 Stolen Phones” (photo) by Oche211(m): 7:46am On May 02, 2016
wilsonbright:
UK used phones
Lols.... Na naija stolen phones be dat
Re: “I Have Bought Over 4,256 Stolen Phones” (photo) by seedorfg(m): 7:47am On May 02, 2016
i blame tecno
Re: “I Have Bought Over 4,256 Stolen Phones” (photo) by anitank(f): 7:48am On May 02, 2016
bishop4life:
My thoughts precisely.

He probably wants people to think he doesn't make much gain from the business and is only doing it to cater for his family and nothing more. He's a big lier! I bet he doesn't buy those phones anything more than 5k.

1 Like

Re: “I Have Bought Over 4,256 Stolen Phones” (photo) by amtaken(f): 7:49am On May 02, 2016
The suspect, Kazeem Bamidele, 42, who is the Second Vice Chairman of the National Union of Road and Transport Workers’ (NURTW), Ajegunle Unit, equally confessed to the RRS Intelligence Team that he has over 52 boys in Lagos State, who steal and sell “clean phones” to him constantly.

Enough said.

Islie:

http://thenationonlineng.net/bought-4256-stolen-phones/#

1 Like

Re: “I Have Bought Over 4,256 Stolen Phones” (photo) by DesChyko: 7:52am On May 02, 2016
The news said He was arrested with five phones but the picture attached showed almost twenty phones undecided
Re: “I Have Bought Over 4,256 Stolen Phones” (photo) by banme1(m): 7:55am On May 02, 2016
Name checkers
Re: “I Have Bought Over 4,256 Stolen Phones” (photo) by jimi4us: 7:59am On May 02, 2016
Which Geo political zone is he from please?
Re: “I Have Bought Over 4,256 Stolen Phones” (photo) by Nobody: 7:59am On May 02, 2016
fatdick:
Lol. My product is exclusively for premium clients only. grin I don't display it for every Tom, Dick and Harry. Checked out your profile too and I wasn't disappointed. PM me and I'll offer you a free trial of my product for 1 week. You won't regret wink grin

You're funny! smiley
My curiosity to see it, doesn't mean I necessarily wanna ride it- so thanks but no thanks. smiley

You should consider using another moniker, one less sexual-especially as you cannot keep up.

Have a nice week! smiley

1 Like

Re: “I Have Bought Over 4,256 Stolen Phones” (photo) by hatchy(f): 8:01am On May 02, 2016
Spewing rubbish.So pressure made you to engage in this act,shame on you.

Well,everyday for the owner,one day for the thief! Abi elders no be so them dey talk am?
Re: “I Have Bought Over 4,256 Stolen Phones” (photo) by Nobody: 8:07am On May 02, 2016
Can someone please remind me of this criminal's name
Re: “I Have Bought Over 4,256 Stolen Phones” (photo) by Awoofawo(m): 8:09am On May 02, 2016
evegran:

I was disappointed...

What are disappointed by not seeing fatdick below or what?

Oluwa did girl don finished our guy o!

grin

Omoge to was Oko NLA wa gba yi.........
Re: “I Have Bought Over 4,256 Stolen Phones” (photo) by Exponental(m): 8:11am On May 02, 2016
why is his face covered?
Re: “I Have Bought Over 4,256 Stolen Phones” (photo) by Nobody: 8:14am On May 02, 2016
Chai infinix hot 2_3 sold for 12k and yet some criminals on this forum are selling it for 40k , I think RRS needs to check them out cos they may be working for kazeem
Re: “I Have Bought Over 4,256 Stolen Phones” (photo) by Awoofawo(m): 8:15am On May 02, 2016
fatdick:
lol

were po on this nairaland o!

Exclusive Product for females only grin
Re: “I Have Bought Over 4,256 Stolen Phones” (photo) by fatdick(m): 8:16am On May 02, 2016
evegran:

You're funny! smiley
My curiosity to see it, doesn't mean I necessarily wanna ride it- so thanks but no thanks. smiley

You should consider using another moniker, one less sexual-especially as you cannot keep up.

Have a nice week! smiley
Lol, the proof of the pudding is in the tasting. How would you know I cannot keep up if you never try me?

Anyway you sound brighter this morning, unlike the usual you I know. The last time we had a chat, you were so annoying angry

Tomorrow is my birthday, I'll be expecting a gift from you wink
Have a lovely week ahead too cutie
Re: “I Have Bought Over 4,256 Stolen Phones” (photo) by Nobody: 8:19am On May 02, 2016
fatdick:
Lol, the proof of the pudding is in the tasting. How would you know I cannot keep up if you never try me?

Anyway you sound brighter this morning, unlike the usual you I know. The last time we had a chat, you were so annoying angry

Tomorrow is my birthday, I'll be expecting my gift from you wink

You've actually encountered me before? smiley

Well, in my defence I'm usually annoying- enjoyably so I may add. I like making it hard for people smiley and yes! It is fun!

Happy birthday in advance! I hope all your nastiest fantasies come true smiley
Re: “I Have Bought Over 4,256 Stolen Phones” (photo) by fatdick(m): 8:19am On May 02, 2016
Awoofawo:
lol

were po on this nairaland o!

Exclusive Product for females only grin
cheesy
Re: “I Have Bought Over 4,256 Stolen Phones” (photo) by ZAMANI123(m): 8:20am On May 02, 2016
see as he be like Nokia touch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Arrested After Assaulting Lady And Her Sister In Delta State. Photos / Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) / Man Kills His Friend In Ogun Over A Woman (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.