Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Effective Ways To Become A Better Article Writer With Quality. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Effective Ways To Become A Better Article Writer With Quality. (331 Views)

6 Effective Ways To Generate Article Titles For Your Blog Post / 7 Effective Ways To Increase Your Blog’s Traffic / Rank On Search Engines With Quality Social Signals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Effective Ways To Become A Better Article Writer With Quality. by Frankicent(m): 10:16pm On May 01, 2016
The first thing to have in mind is create a big view of what you want to write about and Ask your self this questions.

WHAT IS MY BLOG NICHE ALL ABOUT?
WILL MY AUDIENCE LOVE MY WRITEUP?
WILL THIS WRITEUP CREATE A SOLUTION FOR THEM?

1-Keywords: Before I create an article it takes me few days that’s if am too busy, or hours if am less busy.
Quality keywords is the number one essential way to become a quality writer.
You in the weight loss niche you can’t go do research for pregnancy cause there both in health niche and expect your audience to love your writeup. That’s what I call writing with no quality. Your writeup should be effectively written with unique words.

THE BEST WAY TO DO KEYWORD RESEARCH.
i: Understand your niche really well
ii: Know what your audience what
iii: Find quality keyword tools like google keyword tools, Longtailpro, semrush and other.
iv: Visit forum that’s related to your niche you can google that up. And find complains logged by forum lovers write them out and think of a solution.
v: Be smart when creating a solution.

With this you can turn your passion into income. Now with this keyword research tips it should help you — it’s time to write an article with quality.
The best way to write an article is....

Continue Reading here www.geeklogic.net/effective-ways-to-become-a-better-article-writer-with-quality/

(1) (Reply)

Pay In Naira Web hosting In Nigeria / Search Google Images Without A Browser / Advertise And Also Publish Your Songs For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.