Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

The Liberation Mandate Is 35 – Living Faith Church Worldwide Aka Winners Chapel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Liberation Mandate Is 35 – Living Faith Church Worldwide Aka Winners Chapel (3993 Views)

Living Faith Church Temporarily Puts N50 Billion Faith Theatre Project On Hold / How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft / Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Liberation Mandate Is 35 – Living Faith Church Worldwide Aka Winners Chapel by olatpic(m): 11:10pm On May 01, 2016
Praise the Lord, the Liberation Mandate is 35. To the glory of God the liberation mandate that birth the Living Faith Church (LFC) turns 35 on Monday 2nd May 2016.

Join the Winners Family worldwide as we celebrate the great wonders and acts of God in the ministry in the past 35 years.

The event will be marked on Monday 2nd of May 2016 at Faith Tabernacle, Canaanland with ministration and celebrations to be led by God’s servant Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo.

It shall be an encounter to be remembered!

Brief History of The LIBERATION MANDATE

On May 2, 1981, at the end of a visionary encounter that lasted about eighteen hours, I saw a roll of afflicted, battered, beaten, tattered, deformed and all that one could ever imagine, groaning and agonizing, as a result of pains and pangs, crying as it were for rescue. I was so moved with compassion that I began sobbing profusely asking,

“Why Lord ?” I heard the Lord say to me, “But from the beginning it was not so”.

I questioned further, “But why Lord ?” and then came the mandate,

“The hour has come to liberate the world from all oppressions of the devil through the preaching of the word of faith, and I am sending you to undertake this task.”

This mandate was further confirmed from the epistle of Paul to the Ephesians where God Said,
“Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked” (Eph 6:16).

This was the genesis of this global ministry today and according to this mandate, the Word of Faith is the key to triumphant living.

Shortly, thereafter, a weekly teaching programme took-off popularly known as the Faith Liberation Hour. Alongside, a caucus was put in place, tagged The Power House which was involved in prayers and fasting among others towards the actualization of this heavenly vision.

Today, testimonies of liberation through our messages, books, tapes, magazines and other periodicals are most humbling. The word of faith is working like fire for the liberation of mankind across the nations.

–Bishop David O. Oyedepo

Congratulations to all Living Faith Church Family Worldwide!

Congratulations to all Living Winners!!

Congratulations to my Visionary Leader, Father, Pastor, Mentor and Prophet (Bishop David Oyedepo)!!!

Are you a winner? Then share this post with your friends as we celebrate Gods unending faithfulness in our midst.

sOURCE: http://olaitankolawole.com/congratulations-the-liberation-mandate-is-35-living-faith-church-worldwide/

1 Like

Re: The Liberation Mandate Is 35 – Living Faith Church Worldwide Aka Winners Chapel by olatpic(m): 6:09am On May 02, 2016
Fp password: 0800 lalasticlala grin
Re: The Liberation Mandate Is 35 – Living Faith Church Worldwide Aka Winners Chapel by olatpic(m): 4:46pm On May 02, 2016
It was a glorious celebration service today!

(1) (Reply)

Voodoo On White People / Killing Children Is Bible Miracle! / The Failure Of Atheism To Account For Existence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.