Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,669 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Here Is What John Terry Said About His Team Mates. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Here Is What John Terry Said About His Team Mates. (506 Views)

Why I Hate Ex Chelsea Captain, John Terry So Much - Cesc Fabregas / Barcelona Fan Dies In Yola, Adamawa While Celebrating His Team's Victory / Ronaldo And His Team Mates In His Private Jet After Their EURO 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is What John Terry Said About His Team Mates. by Hartthex(m): 11:42pm On May 01, 2016
"The joker of the team would be
Diego Costa," Very funny guy.
"The angel would be Pato – he's
an angel! Willian would be Mr.
Cool. He likes his clothes and his
fashion. Branislav [Ivanovic] is
the strongest.
"Gaz Cahill and Loic Remy [are
the scaredy cats], but they keep
threatening to get me back [for
pranking them] so that could be
me in a few weeks!"

*On club best payer this season.

"Willlian has been our best player, Kurt Zouma was doing well up until his injury but Willian has been the standout player for us, this year.

*On Lazy payer.

"No one's the lazy one but Obi
Mikel sleeps everywhere we go
on the coach. It could be a five
minute journey and you look
round and he's asleep. He sleeps
everywhere!"
Re: Here Is What John Terry Said About His Team Mates. by otipoju(m): 4:21am On May 02, 2016
Mikel Obi reminds me of Sanmi my team mate at MTN football team back then...he could sleep while dancing.

(1) (Reply)

Massive Weekend: Five Matches You Must Not Miss / Video: See The Magical Moment A Young Barcelona Fan Got To Share As Barca Today / Ibrahimovic, Mane, Stones To Lead Jose Mourinho's Manchester United Era

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.