Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Abdullahi Abubakar And Khadija Harazimi Wed (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Abubakar And Khadija Harazimi Wed (Photos) (18695 Views)

Atiku Abubakar And His Wife, Titi In 1972 (Throwback Photo) / Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Hug At The PDP Convention (Photo) / Muhammad Abdullahi Abubakar Arrives From Lebanon In A Private Jet. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi Abubakar And Khadija Harazimi Wed (Photos) by Hillzy(m): 11:18am On May 02, 2016
T

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Abubakar And Khadija Harazimi Wed (Photos) by Laserjetm1132(f): 11:34am On May 02, 2016
grin
choi! this is ugly her self. d make up no even hide her teeth.
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar And Khadija Harazimi Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On May 02, 2016
EVILFOREST:
SON of a GOVERNOR, already looking like a TREASURY LOOTER
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar And Khadija Harazimi Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On May 02, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Dis one na 1st wife, many more to come
Why u dey drink panadol for person headache?
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar And Khadija Harazimi Wed (Photos) by yarimo(m): 11:53am On May 02, 2016
And upon say you dictate a mistake you did not correct me , is like you can't spell it will abi? tongue
Bisjosh:

Upon say u wan yab, u no sabi spell

Oshi oda undecided
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar And Khadija Harazimi Wed (Photos) by akatekpe(m): 12:00pm On May 02, 2016
sandramama:
cute couples
Somebody kindly help us out. Is it couples or couple? Cos I ve heard people including vibrant MCs at wedding reception refer to newly married man and woman couples.
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar And Khadija Harazimi Wed (Photos) by marwanafrica: 12:10pm On May 02, 2016
izuch:
abokis don dey do reception? Small time them go add wedding rings. angry grin grin
Congratulations, may God grant you plenty children and more beautiful wives
. Guy na wa 4. U ooh, islam dosnt kick against reception ( in as much as it is done in a decent manner) and islam endorse putting ring, so wat re u saying bro
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar And Khadija Harazimi Wed (Photos) by doe: 12:29pm On May 02, 2016
She need more lips to cover that teeth.
Soon dem go use bauchi money repair that teeth for London.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Abubakar And Khadija Harazimi Wed (Photos) by bashdecash(m): 1:44pm On May 02, 2016
izuch:
abokis don dey do reception? Small time them go add wedding rings. angry grin grin
Congratulations, may God grant you plenty children and more beautiful wives

Reception is the culture of Whiteman, our elders have been discouraging it but as of 1990 when my sister did her wedding, she also did dinner and reception.

May be the poster is a small kid or a stalker in his/her neighbourhood and not exposed!
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar And Khadija Harazimi Wed (Photos) by sixpacks: 2:40pm On May 02, 2016
i would rather marry a ugly sweetheart, than fall for a beautiful hooker. quote ma stomach frame
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar And Khadija Harazimi Wed (Photos) by ichommy(m): 3:45pm On May 02, 2016
yarimo:
Ehh the bride Teaths no be hear. grin

MOGBE
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar And Khadija Harazimi Wed (Photos) by Damikevin(m): 4:09pm On May 02, 2016
And your father never pay salary!
Your father bought the uncompleted commissioner of finance's house nd 'pimped' it!
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar And Khadija Harazimi Wed (Photos) by izuch(m): 4:25am On May 03, 2016
marwanafrica:
. Guy na wa 4. U ooh, islam dosnt kick against reception ( in as much as it is done in a decent manner) and islam endorse putting ring, so wat re u saying bro

Four wives, four rings? undecided
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar And Khadija Harazimi Wed (Photos) by izuch(m): 4:28am On May 03, 2016
Janeify:
They wear rings too,few of them sha

If they marry four wife's they'll probably wear one ring for each wife abi?
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar And Khadija Harazimi Wed (Photos) by WhoRUDeceiving: 4:35am On May 03, 2016
Is this politics. Where are the moderators to remove this rubbish into celebrity or gossip. See them trying to use more propraganda. Those people in the picture should bring back the girls abeg
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar And Khadija Harazimi Wed (Photos) by marwanafrica: 9:15am On May 03, 2016
izuch:

Four wives, four rings? undecided
. Aw important is it to put the ring of each wife in hand, I guess is not,
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar And Khadija Harazimi Wed (Photos) by Mubby4luv(m): 1:59pm On May 03, 2016
EVILFOREST:
SON of a GOVERNOR, already looking like a TREASURY LOOTER
hahaha, this got me
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar And Khadija Harazimi Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 11, 2016
Janeify:
They wear rings too,few of them sha

B¡tch I've been looking everywhere for U
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar And Khadija Harazimi Wed (Photos) by Janeify(f): 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
jboy73:

B¡tch I've been looking everywhere for U

Lol!
.. That's what happens when the "missing" gets much
Re: Abdullahi Abubakar And Khadija Harazimi Wed (Photos) by Janeify(f): 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Malaye Poses With His Sweet Mother / Court Okays Request To Begin Suit Seeking Okorocha’s Trial / Vote Bola Tinubu On Saturday As Next President - President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.