Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Do You Want A Greencard ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Want A Greencard ? (1853 Views)

Dr Azolibe, I Dont Want A Bigger Penis. / If Your Best Friend Want To Marry An American Transexual For Greencard? / I Want A Fight With Pendo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want A Greencard ? by Freewilly(f): 5:47am On Nov 17, 2006
I hear the asking price for green-card these days is about $10.000 for that kind of money I'll marry you as long as we don't live together or have sex. If you interested let me know and I'll give you my Email address.
Re: Do You Want A Greencard ? by frankiriri(m): 3:10pm On Nov 20, 2006
Yes I'm interested.
Hit me at frankiriri@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Want A Greencard ? by Freewilly(f): 2:23am On Nov 21, 2006
frankiriri:

Yes I'm interested.
Hit me at frankiriri@yahoo.com
[/quo

Can you afford to pay the asking price ?
Re: Do You Want A Greencard ? by mamaput(f): 10:32am On Nov 21, 2006
No i am not.But i know of a couple of homosexuals it worked for. In Berlin.
If same sex marrage is allowed why not with a woman.
But its not worth the hassle. depending what you are doing.
Maybe if you have a good job and want some extra.
But not if you are getting any benefits from the state be it as a student single mum etc .
It may even affect your tax.
Re: Do You Want A Greencard ? by frankiriri(m): 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2006
Yes I can.
Re: Do You Want A Greencard ? by ezeking(m): 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2006
i am interested, hit me at
ezeking@gmail.com
Re: Do You Want A Greencard ? by BlackMamba(m): 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2006
Green card is important and all, but I still want the p*ssy included in the deal. If you change your position, let me know and I'll proceed to Western union to remit the advance payment to you.
Re: Do You Want A Greencard ? by Raymand(m): 6:57am On Nov 30, 2006
Guys. . .she's a lesbo!
Re: Do You Want A Greencard ? by EvilSlayer(m): 7:00am On Nov 30, 2006
Raymand:

Guys. . .she's a lesbo!

And your point is
Re: Do You Want A Greencard ? by Raymand(m): 7:06am On Nov 30, 2006
Why get the cow when you can't have the milk?
Re: Do You Want A Greencard ? by frankiriri(m): 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2006
who needs that milk shocked shocked shocked
It's just a business transaction grin grin grin
Re: Do You Want A Greencard ? by toshmann(m): 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2006
@freewilly,
abeg toshmann nwa mama is very interested o. cheesy but if I must pay that kind money, how we no go do "the thing" now?haba cheesy with all that money. i dey interested. and ASAP cheesy may be we can even get married by january. if u can come over here in cardiff and marry me. i don tire for the UK. i wan relocate. cheesy

if u accept my offer the e-mail is falkonetti2003@yahoo.com
let me know ASAP cheesy but that "side" go follow for the deal o. that money too much to go without the thing jare cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Want A Greencard ? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2006
Awoof grin
Re: Do You Want A Greencard ? by kdships(m): 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2006
This is not right.
Re: Do You Want A Greencard ? by Honeypot1(m): 2:27am On Dec 16, 2006
Who needs a green card? Freewilly, u can go ahead and sell your 'green' idea to motor park touts, who normally would find it difficult getting into and earning a living in the US.

Students, graduates and professionals don't need your 'red card' to immigrate/work/become permanent residents in the US or any part of Europe.
Re: Do You Want A Greencard ? by EvilSlayer(m): 7:03am On Dec 16, 2006
Honey_pot:

Who needs a green card? Freewilly, u can go ahead and sell your 'green' idea to motor park touts, who normally would find it difficult getting into and earning a living in the US.

Students, graduates and professionals don't need your 'red card' to immigrate/work/become permanent residents in the US or any part of Europe.

Na big lie you talk, go and get a visa now if you think it's that easy angry
Re: Do You Want A Greencard ? by Honeypot1(m): 10:22am On Dec 16, 2006
EvilSlayer:

Na big lie you talk, go and get a visa now if you think it's that easy angry

No, i won't go because i don't need it. And it is relatively easy too, especially when u play by the rules and use ur head.

See, it is the desperation of Nigerians that make issuance of visas very difficult. I can't lose my self-esteem because i need some stupid prints on my passport. Any country, i'm visiting should be glad, because i'm not going there to claim public funds but to contribute positively to their economy.

Yes, some people have problems and most times it is because they are not properly guided, made conflicting claims, couldn't communicate effectively or just sheer incompetence on the part of the embassies or bad luck (if there is any)

I don't know so much about the US or other EU states, but i suppose they will be somewhat straight forward as the UK. All my friends who consulted me for advice got their visas without any interview, so it is relatively easy only when u know what u are doing.
Re: Do You Want A Greencard ? by EvilSlayer(m): 6:48am On Dec 19, 2006
Honey_pot:

No, i won't go because i don't need it. And it is relatively easy too, especially when u play by the rules and use your head.

See, it is the desperation of Nigerians that make issuance of visas very difficult. I can't lose my self-esteem because i need some stupid prints on my passport. Any country, i'm visiting should be glad, because i'm not going there to claim public funds but to contribute positively to their economy.

Yes, some people have problems and most times it is because they are not properly guided, made conflicting claims, couldn't communicate effectively or just sheer incompetence on the part of the embassies or bad luck (if there is any)

I don't know so much about the US or other EU states, but i suppose they will be somewhat straight forward as the UK. All my friends who consulted me for advice got their visas without any interview, so it is relatively easy only when u know what u are doing.

I hate to say this, but you are absolutely right. I had frinds and family I've filed for to come to the states and it may take 6 to 8 months but were never turned down. Like you said, if you go in with clean hands and can communicate properly the chances of being downed down is next to zero.
Re: Do You Want A Greencard ? by frankiriri(m): 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2006
@ honeypot
story.
I am a professional and I am not desperate. If I want to apply for a green card thru the normal means what do you think it will take and cost.
Aside of winnig the DV - lottery the only other way I know that you can get work permit is to arrange it. so keep your sermonisinzing to urself.
Good luck to you.
Re: Do You Want A Greencard ? by Honeypot1(m): 4:47am On Dec 22, 2006
Frank, i said i don't know so much about the US. Depending on your discipline and years of experience, u can apply for jobs but i doubt if u can get a work permit to the US from naija. u can as well go there as a student for your masters and then look for a job afterwards, but if u plan immigrating to the UK, and u are a professional then apply for HSMP. But pls get your facts right before u move, life there might not be better than what u currently have especially if u are happy with your job in naija
Re: Do You Want A Greencard ? by kdships(m): 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2006
@Freewilly. He's no longer interested. thought as much. This is not right.
Re: Do You Want A Greencard ? by revolver: 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2007
hey im interested seriously, lets talk, call me on 08052949111, 014343342.
or mail me on linskyli@yahoo.com or emma_me2007@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Do They Have These Hyena Guys In Lagos As Well Or Only Abuja? / Who Is The Most Annoying Person On Nairaland And Why / SEUN I Have Been Banned Unfairly By Sexkillz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.