Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,416 members, 7,958,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:01 AM

Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) (26315 Views)

Dead Body Found Lying Inside Gutter Along Bank Road In Owerri (Graphic Photos) / Dead Body Found Floating In Aba After Heavy Rainfall. Graphic Photos / Dead Body Found In Atakpo River In Delta State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) by ahnie: 11:52am On May 02, 2016
May the driver also xperienc same fate.he cant xcape from it.
greatbrian:
Hit and run I guess.
Re: Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) by johnstar(m): 11:54am On May 02, 2016
angry
Re: Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) by banmee(m): 12:02pm On May 02, 2016
Flame4chi:
cry he looks mentally unstable tho... Not properly dress, dirty stuffs around him.
I suspect hit and Run.

He looks like an everyday Nigerian.
Re: Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) by Claroo(m): 12:19pm On May 02, 2016
tuzeriouz:

common intel suggests that he was killed by the side of the road but was physically dragged to the centre of the road.
Smart Opinion
Re: Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) by tuzeriouz(m): 12:30pm On May 02, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=45239422][/quote]
Dullard of the First Order: Screened & Confirmed
Re: Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) by ivyy(f): 12:41pm On May 02, 2016
Looks like that body was dragged
Re: Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) by Qualer: 1:06pm On May 02, 2016
tuzeriouz:

Dullard of the First Order: Screened & Confirmed

i can clearly see how 'smart' you are dumbfucck!

so in all your 'common intel' all you could deduce was that the body was dragged abi! that is the problem with the average nigerian - arrogant in their ignorance...

how can you be positing or suggesting that the body was dragged (i pity you and the people that rely on your 'common intel'.

look very very well at the picture... you can see the guy died on the spot where he lies, and you can see that the blood is oozing from his head (blunt trauma from hitting the asphalt hard and subsequently cracking) and mid region(area of impact from the automobile that hit him) -

the blood dripped straight from his body down the side of the road (since the road is slightly convex in design) and pooling towards the downhill part of the road... the later spatter (in the direction of the camera which happens to also be the direction of the traffic on that side of the road) is from automobile tyres - one from a car and the subsequent ones from bikes.

so, tell me again - in your infinite common intel - how the body was 'dragged' from the side of the road? ode!
you simply could have asked for another view/opinion before trying to insult your father!!

your ignorance made you believe you are quite intelligent - sorry for you!!
Re: Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) by glossy6(f): 2:07pm On May 02, 2016
Blood of Zechariah!
Re: Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) by kadupee(m): 3:08pm On May 02, 2016
Serve Sen Isiaka Abiola Ajimobi query sharp sharp
Re: Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) by investigator007: 3:50pm On May 02, 2016
tuzeriouz:

common intel suggests that he was killed by the side of the road but was physically dragged to the centre of the road.

What if he died there and then the blood flowed towards the drainage. In the process cars passed over the blood flow hence the tyre marks on the blood spillage
Re: Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) by MentalCase(m): 8:02am On May 03, 2016
Ritualists
Re: Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) by taiwooh: 1:08pm On May 03, 2016
Flame4chi:
cry he looks mentally unstable tho... Not properly dress, dirty stuffs around him.
I suspect hit and Run.

Mr ITK/crime analyst so not properly dressed and dirt around him suggests an unstable being.
Re: Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) by Taeewo(m): 6:17am On May 05, 2016
Adeoba10:

Rather say Inalillahi wahina illayin rojiun.
i know, but thanks
Re: Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) by Vomm: 8:29am On May 05, 2016
Hmnnnnnn?
Aha?

Fell from the top of a truck?

Or hit by a stray bullet?

Ur imagination is running too wild oo

Ayantoyeopeyem:
Na wa oo. And d family ll still think he's somewhere and hoping for him to return.
I guess Maybe he fell frm the top of a truck.or
Maybe he is mentally unstable,n lying beside d road before he was hit by a stray bullet.
May God protect us all.
Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Old Man Steals Bras And Panties In Ikeja, Lagos, Caught And Apprehended. Photos / Islamic Cleric Arrested For Stealing Cars In Lagos(photo) / Ediozi Odi: Human Trafficker Bags 6 Life Sentences And An Additional 129 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.