Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Picture: First Fully Covered Bike With AC (made In India) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Picture: First Fully Covered Bike With AC (made In India) (3303 Views)

N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine / 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) / First Fully Covered Bike With AC Made In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: First Fully Covered Bike With AC (made In India) by 2odd(m): 7:40am On May 02, 2016
Here is a bike that's almost looking like a car save for the fact that it's got two wheels ONLY. The bike has got an Air Conditioner (AC). Indians are really trying...

Re: Picture: First Fully Covered Bike With AC (made In India) by fuadnero(m): 8:17am On May 02, 2016
In one word, dope
Re: Picture: First Fully Covered Bike With AC (made In India) by rottennaija(m): 8:50am On May 02, 2016
Wow... The beauty of technology
Re: Picture: First Fully Covered Bike With AC (made In India) by princemillla(m): 9:14am On May 02, 2016
This is Maruwa (Keke napep) rebrabded
Re: Picture: First Fully Covered Bike With AC (made In India) by rockiedink(m): 10:00am On May 02, 2016
This picture and this topic again?

1 Like

Re: Picture: First Fully Covered Bike With AC (made In India) by Nobody: 10:28am On May 02, 2016
2odd:
Here is a bike that's almost looking like a car
save for the fact that it's got two wheels
ONLY. The bike has got an Air Conditioner
(AC). Indians are really trying...

Does telling blatant lies, or making up stories just come naturally to you? angry

http://www.3wheelers.com/carver.html
Re: Picture: First Fully Covered Bike With AC (made In India) by rockiedink(m): 11:29am On May 02, 2016
Siena:

Does telling blatant lies, or making up stories just come naturally to you? angry

Siena don't mind the busybodies seeking cheap attention.

They'd raised this on an earlier thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/3033387/first-fully-covered-bike-ac#44507876

I posted to correction and just to get attention again, dem Don open the same thread a second time....

OP, this thread cannot hit front page!

rockiedink:
That's not a motorcycle. It's a hybrid called the Carver One

And it isn't Indian; it's from the Netherlands.

Read up about the Carver One here...

Re: Picture: First Fully Covered Bike With AC (made In India) by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 02, 2016
We'll probably need to start defining what's a motorcycle soon.

5 total wheels.

http://naijadrives.com/forums/topic/is-this-still-a-motorcycle/

Re: Picture: First Fully Covered Bike With AC (made In India) by 2odd(m): 7:31pm On May 02, 2016
rockiedink:

Siena don't mind the busybodies seeking cheap attention.

They'd raised this on an earlier thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/3033387/first-fully-covered-bike-ac#44507876

I posted to correction and just to get attention again, dem Don open the same thread a second time....

OP, this thread cannot hit front page!

since you are dumb can u check it on Google, YouTube ?? fools
Re: Picture: First Fully Covered Bike With AC (made In India) by 2odd(m): 7:44pm On May 02, 2016
what is this ? hun ?

Re: Picture: First Fully Covered Bike With AC (made In India) by rockiedink(m): 8:26pm On May 02, 2016
2odd:

since you are dumb can u check it on Google, YouTube ?? fools

You're quite dumb and it's sad to see that the money your folks spent on training you through school is going to waste.

There's a link up there showing the story of Carver automobiles and their history. Carver have been making this vehicle long before your useless 2016 post showing "AC bike in India".

If you could check the Carver website you would know...buy you're too lazy to.

Anyway, I now know. I think I should upload a video of a dog and a baby and you'll automatically believe the dog gave birth to the baby.

Ode oshi! Oponu ara Galatia!

1 Like

Re: Picture: First Fully Covered Bike With AC (made In India) by 2odd(m): 10:29pm On May 02, 2016
rockiedink:

You're quite dumb and it's sad to see that the money your folks spent on training you through school is going to waste.

There's a link up there showing the story of Carver automobiles and their history. Carver have been making this vehicle long before your useless 2016 post showing "AC bike in India".

Anyway, I now know. I think I should upload a video of a dog and a baby and you'll automatically believe the dog gave birth to the baby.

e pain am tongue
rockiedink:

e pain am

(1) (Reply)

Honda Cars And Their Hand Yanking Off / Suzuki VS VW Golf 3 / Toyota A25A-FKS 2.5 D-4S Engine Review Toyota Camry, Avalon, Rav4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.