Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Soldier Murders Islamic Scholar In Lagos Over Girlfriend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Murders Islamic Scholar In Lagos Over Girlfriend (29945 Views)

Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos / 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures / Husband Beats Police Wife To Death In Lagos Over Mistress (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Murders Islamic Scholar In Lagos Over Girlfriend by 9jatatafo(m): 12:11pm On May 02, 2016
Observing things
Re: Soldier Murders Islamic Scholar In Lagos Over Girlfriend by llaykorn: 12:12pm On May 02, 2016
An elder brother to the cleric, Taiwo Obadina, told Lagos Metro: “On the day of the incident, my brother had just left the mosque, when he went to Iya Biliki’s shop that the two of them could go home together. Iya Biliki was preparing to go home, when the soldier came and asked about the guys who snatched his girlfriend but the woman quickly responded that nobody was in her shop, apart from Alfa.

The late man - from this - seems to have been just an innocent man who probably knew nothing about the snatched girlfriend but the soldier just had to prove a point by beating up someone. They do that a lot. Painful!
Re: Soldier Murders Islamic Scholar In Lagos Over Girlfriend by Akalia(m): 12:24pm On May 02, 2016
greatbrian:
Going through the blood thirsty and grievous training, he might not even know he's going really hard on the civilian rip to the alfa sha
bro Pls send me that photo u uploaded to my watsapp, my number is 08034775268
Re: Soldier Murders Islamic Scholar In Lagos Over Girlfriend by Goahead(m): 12:31pm On May 02, 2016
llaykorn:

I can see your ancestors covering their faces in shame for what you just posted; you are a big disgrace to whatever tribe you come from.
Trash from analogue Islamic fascist.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Murders Islamic Scholar In Lagos Over Girlfriend by greatbrian(m): 12:34pm On May 02, 2016
Akalia:
Roger. U can't download it from there?
Re: Soldier Murders Islamic Scholar In Lagos Over Girlfriend by Akalia(m): 12:35pm On May 02, 2016
greatbrian:

Roger. U can't download it from there?
I could not bro
Re: Soldier Murders Islamic Scholar In Lagos Over Girlfriend by greatbrian(m): 12:37pm On May 02, 2016
Akalia:
Roger. U can't download it from here??
Re: Soldier Murders Islamic Scholar In Lagos Over Girlfriend by greatbrian(m): 12:43pm On May 02, 2016
Akalia:
I could not bro
Done.
Re: Soldier Murders Islamic Scholar In Lagos Over Girlfriend by greatbrian(m): 12:47pm On May 02, 2016
Akalia:
The line u gave me is not on whatsapp. Check n try again
Re: Soldier Murders Islamic Scholar In Lagos Over Girlfriend by olisaEze(m): 12:52pm On May 02, 2016
So now that he has killed an unarmed man, has he gotten his girlfriend back? Smh for this "zoo" of ours
Re: Soldier Murders Islamic Scholar In Lagos Over Girlfriend by kuuljay(m): 1:02pm On May 02, 2016
TellingItAsItIs:
I really hate seeing people justifying the oppressive actions of some Nigerian military personnel on innocent civilians on the "hard training" they received. US soldiers nd some other soldiers undergo even harder training but its always put to good use and you never see them oppressing civilians.why is Nigeria's case differentcall a spade a spade.
aftermath of prolonged military rule,they were above the law that's why they are yet to be refined under democracy,our law makers should do something,in developed countries people who are trained in deadly force are forbidden from applying such force to civilians, eg you can slap a person and the law will go easy on you but a soldier or boxer slaps a person he goes to jail but here reverse is the case except of course if you matter in the society
Re: Soldier Murders Islamic Scholar In Lagos Over Girlfriend by etim20(m): 1:03pm On May 02, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Many imams and pastors are in the habit of diabolically snatching people's wives, But that's not enough reason to murder him. There are oodles of fishes in the ocean.
Pls remove pastors from this..
Re: Soldier Murders Islamic Scholar In Lagos Over Girlfriend by Abuklaw(m): 1:11pm On May 02, 2016
llaykorn:

The late man - from this - seems to have been just an innocent man who probably knew nothing about the snatched girlfriend but the soldier just had to prove a point by beating up someone. They do that a lot. Painful!
This is exactly my conclusion. Someone was killed for an offence he knew nothing about.
Re: Soldier Murders Islamic Scholar In Lagos Over Girlfriend by planetx: 1:11pm On May 02, 2016
TellingItAsItIs:
I really hate seeing people justifying the oppressive actions of some Nigerian military personnel on innocent civilians on the "hard training" they received. US soldiers nd some other soldiers undergo even harder training but its always put to good use and you never see them oppressing civilians.why is Nigeria's case differentcall a spade a spade.
Because US soldiers cannot oppress civilians even if they want too. There is 300 million guns in American civilians hand, any US soldier that tries to be oppressive like a Nigerian soldier will be a KIA.
Re: Soldier Murders Islamic Scholar In Lagos Over Girlfriend by harjorlarh(m): 1:42pm On May 02, 2016
normal soldiers are called sheepdogs...while nigeriasoldiers r called wolfdogs..because they are dogs who protect us nd wolves who harm us
Re: Soldier Murders Islamic Scholar In Lagos Over Girlfriend by nikaleyot: 2:37pm On May 02, 2016
Abalado:
All dis bloody aboki illitrate solder's sha,haha....the may nt even knw how to speak pigin o talkles of grama. .abokina,yayade..?
This thing happened in my area. The soldier is an Igbo man. He said the alfa was among the people that robbed him some days back. He actually stabbed him and left his body on the express that night. The alfa was a gentle soul and the whole community can testify to that.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Murders Islamic Scholar In Lagos Over Girlfriend by Fourwinds: 4:52pm On May 02, 2016
se people are so foolish dat they cannt comprehend a simple passage. D Imam was not d one dat snatched his girlfriend.. d man was unfortunate to be there when d soldier came to look for d culprits
Re: Soldier Murders Islamic Scholar In Lagos Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 02, 2016
Goahead:
Teaching Quran while snatching someone's wife to be sad

A very contradicted imam.! R. I. P, your 72 virgins are waiting for you before the throne of Allah. grin

Must you prove you stupidity all the time
Re: Soldier Murders Islamic Scholar In Lagos Over Girlfriend by Vecto(m): 8:03pm On May 02, 2016
llaykorn:

American soldiers receive harder training. It's nothing about the training; some of the soldiers are just animals!
SECONDED!!! I KEEP SAYING THIS

SOLDIERS.......INCLUDING MY COUSIN IS AN ANIMAL!!!!!
Re: Soldier Murders Islamic Scholar In Lagos Over Girlfriend by llaykorn: 8:55pm On May 02, 2016
Vecto:
SECONDED!!! I KEEP SAYING THIS

SOLDIERS.......INCLUDING MY COUSIN IS AN ANIMAL!!!!!

He tried beating you up once, right? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father Of 5 Beats His Girlfriend To Death On Her Birthday, Over Infideli / Armed Robber In Tears After Being Arrested Along With Gang Members. Photos / 10 Youths Killed In Cross River Communal Clash (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.