Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,318 members, 7,867,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

Need Help With Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Help With Adsense (318 Views)

Make $50per Day With Adsense - See How To / Blog With Adsense For Sale / 40,000 Page Views Earning $30 With Adsense Is It Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help With Adsense by RothmasPop: 8:39am On May 02, 2016
I applied for AdSense late last year,my application was approved ,and I had the account,Ads worked and all, but I wasn't ready to start running the website then, just wanted to have the acct on stand-by, and this year when I wanted to finally kick off the website project,I found out they've stopped my Ads from showing because of insufficient contents, so they said I should re-apply whenever I have the issue settled.
So I already have enough contents on the website now,over hundred Post, I headed to the Google AdSense page to re-apply but i found no link to re-apply,I opened all the pages I found there, found nothing , so I just went ahead to regenerate another ads code,maybe it would serve as re-application. Pasted the Ads code but ads ain't showing yet for over a week now.
Re: Need Help With Adsense by umaryusuf(m): 9:29am On May 03, 2016
Are you on Google mail list? Is better you ask there or better still Contact Google support

1 Like

Re: Need Help With Adsense by isaacgravity(m): 9:42am On May 03, 2016
BLOG FOR SALE.... http://ngnewsloaded..com Contact 07033010778
Re: Need Help With Adsense by RothmasPop: 9:35pm On May 03, 2016
umaryusuf:
Are you on Google mail list? Is better you ask there or better still Contact Google support
normal Google support or AdSense support?

(1) (Reply)

Slicereports / Plz Help / How To Make An App For Your Website Or Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.