Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Where To Report A Seemingly Diesel-related Fraud Of N3,590,000 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Where To Report A Seemingly Diesel-related Fraud Of N3,590,000 (382 Views)

Woman Disguises As Best Friend’s Lover, Defrauds Her Of N3.7m, Car / Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos) / 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Report A Seemingly Diesel-related Fraud Of N3,590,000 by treatise: 9:05am On May 02, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,

My friend has a filling station and she gets most of her products third parties relative to Major marketers. On February 29, 2016, she made payment of N3,590,000 for the supply of a tanker of the product but since the payment , there has been plethora of excuses for not honouring his own part of the bargain(though he honoured past obligations). He has been evasive and my friend's business is almost grinding to a halt as a result. Dear friends , what's the best state apparatus she can log her complaints aimed at getting her money back?

Many thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Scandal: U.S Accuses Nigerian Lawmakers Of Attempted Rape, Soliciting Prosti / 6-year-old Girl Marries 55 Years Old Man In Exchange For Rice And A Go At. / Edo 2016: Monarch Places Curse On Subjects Who Fail To Vote APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.