Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,515 members, 7,854,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:29 PM

Reasons Why Lil Kesh Should Have Remained With YBNL - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reasons Why Lil Kesh Should Have Remained With YBNL (467 Views)

Actor Odunlade Adekola Pictured With YBNL Boss, Olamide / Chinko Ekun Signs Deal With Dek-Niyor Entertainment As He Part Ways With YBNL / Why Lil Kesh Embarrassed And Insulted President Buhari On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Lil Kesh Should Have Remained With YBNL by jagaban1995: 9:21am On May 02, 2016
For some time now, the news of Lil Kesh leaving YBNL have been constituting lots of arguments on the internet as fans keep dropping critics and congratulatory messages owing to kesh’s withdrawing from former record label YBNL, after the expiration of his contract.

Some condemned Kesh for parting ways with former boss Olamide(Baddo) while still very young, whereas others applauded him for taking such a bold step towards his musical career.

According to Tope Delano, here are some reasons why Lil Kesh shouldn’t have left YBNL .

Loyalty: Like I said earlier, friendship between label and their artistes is a very delicate one and with this first point, one would easily think this loyalty deals more with Lil Kesh but instead its more on Olamide’s part. We all can remember the embarrassing issue which happened at this year’s Headies awards, when Lil Kesh, who many believed should have won the next rated award was snubbed. The young man, in a very professional way congratulated the winner and sat down without much visible fuss until his boss took the stage and made the world know just how much he’s got his boy’s back. Can anyone really forget the in less than minutes trending words Olamide used on the stage? I doubt it. Olamide, a young man himself, not caring whose ox is gored made his disappointment known, resulting in the most talked about social media war of the year 2016. I mean who dares fight with Don Baba J, if not Baddo himself. Yes, his loyalty for his boy was beyond comforting and I must say, I doubt there is any other label who would manifest such legendary and epic loyalty to Lil Kesh......Continue reading>>>
Re: Reasons Why Lil Kesh Should Have Remained With YBNL by nigeriancritic1(m): 9:27am On May 02, 2016
You can't know your strength until you fight alone!
Re: Reasons Why Lil Kesh Should Have Remained With YBNL by Nobody: 10:16am On May 02, 2016
and you spoiled everything with continue reading

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Snoops Doggs View About Death,it So Serious / “at Age 61, I Can’t Marry A Poor Man”- Former Nigerian Top Model / List Of AMAA 2016 Announces Nominations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.