Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Reasons Fulani Herdsmen Will Attack The South And North Central. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Fulani Herdsmen Will Attack The South And North Central. (796 Views)

Biafra: We Will Attack Nigeria If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Release Within One Month / Security Agents Attack The Convoy Of Wike - PDP / Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Fulani Herdsmen Will Attack The South And North Central. by kingdompropty: 9:42am On May 02, 2016
This Fulani herdsmen issue will continue at least for some time for reasons very clear to most Nigerians - The Northern elites have their back. I was ashamed for the Northern governors on Friday, then the JNI led by the sultan of Sokoto on Sunday all tacitly and brazenly in support of their brethren.

The Miyati Allah Association was more frontal in their support for these beasts that will kill in cold blood, even crediting the attack to a reprisal, what is more barbaric.

Having studied the whole issue for sometime now the following were observed.

1. The grazing bill issues - As I write we have at least three different bills to grab your land from you, I mean those from the South and North Central for the benefit of some private business owners.

The question here is, are they going to do same for the Ndigbos and others trading in the North?

Who have advantage over landmass, is it the North with 70% or the South with 20%? The 10% is water!

2. To force the others to submission you attack - This tactics is an old one, you create a scenario of volatility and then put your bargain. Listening to all their arguments one can only conclude that these are all a well thought out strategy.

3. Create a Fulani without border- Just like the did in the whole North, Old Oyo empire I.e kwara State etc. Grab other peoples land and then take over.

4. Arm and subdue - The average Fulani is armed to the teeth and is ready to strike. I saw the way the Agatu youths were on their knees the other day. They understand that their Fulani neighbour can wipe them out in seconds.

Finally, Nigerians youths must prepare for any eventualities as the Buhari government is strongly behind them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Fulani Herdsmen Will Attack The South And North Central. by finalboss1(m): 9:44am On May 02, 2016
hmm
Re: Reasons Fulani Herdsmen Will Attack The South And North Central. by cckris: 9:50am On May 02, 2016
Very accurate assessment.

1 Share

Re: Reasons Fulani Herdsmen Will Attack The South And North Central. by Likei(m): 10:08am On May 02, 2016
Surely they will fail, thay will return to the north with their grazing bill.
Re: Reasons Fulani Herdsmen Will Attack The South And North Central. by Rolings: 10:33am On May 02, 2016
kingdompropty:
This Fulani herdsmen issue will continue at least for some time for reasons very clear to most Nigerians - The Northern elites have their back. I was ashamed for the Northern governors on Friday, then the JNI led by the sultan of Sokoto on Sunday all tacitly and brazenly in support of their brethren.

The Miyati Allah Association was more frontal in their support for these beasts that will kill in cold blood, even crediting the attack to a reprisal, what is more barbaric.

Having studied the whole issue for sometime now the following were observed.

1. The grazing bill issues - As I write we have at least three different bills to grab your land from you, I mean those from the South and North Central for the benefit of some private business owners.

The question here is, are they going to do same for the Ndigbos and others trading in the North?

Who have advantage over landmass, is it the North with 70% or the South with 20%? The 10% is water!

2. To force the others to submission you attack - This tactics is an old one, you create a scenario of volatility and then put your bargain. Listening to all their arguments one can only conclude that these are all a well thought out strategy.

3. Create a Fulani without border- Just like the did in the whole North, Old Oyo empire I.e kwara State etc. Grab other peoples land and then take over.

4. Arm and subdue - The average Fulani is armed to the teeth and is ready to strike. I saw the way the Agatu youths were on their knees the other day. They understand that their Fulani neighbour can wipe them out in seconds.

Finally, Nigerians youths must prepare for any eventualities as the Buhari government is strongly behind them.

Your no. 4 is wrong. The average fulani is not armed to the teeth. Those Ak47 carrying fulanis are cattle rustlers who used those guns to steal cattle and ensure no one comes to take the rustled cattle away from them . You may say an average fulani carry apart from his stick machetes ,arrow and knives all of which is used to defend him and his cattle against wild animals and thieves which even you will carry were you a fulani man.
Re: Reasons Fulani Herdsmen Will Attack The South And North Central. by cckris: 10:49am On May 02, 2016
Rolings:

Your no. 4 is wrong. The average fulani is not armed to the teeth. Those Ak47 carrying fulanis are cattle rustlers who used those guns to steal cattle and ensure no one comes to take the rustled cattle away from them . You may say an average fulani carry apart from his stick machetes ,arrow and knives all of which is used to defend him and his cattle against wild animals and thieves which even you will carry were you a fulani man.
The pix below tells a different story, of well-fed soldiers, well-trained in GUERRILLA warfare, well-organised, & well-funded.

Re: Reasons Fulani Herdsmen Will Attack The South And North Central. by MinorityTribe: 10:53am On May 02, 2016
Without votes from the North Central and southwest they is no way on earth Buhari would have won. Saying he is supporting the herdsmen is like saying he shooting himself in the foot. With all the commendation from the international community, World bank, UN etc. All watching Nigerian closely. What kind of idiôt will believe Buhari is arming the Fulanis, To even go against the South west?

(1) (Reply)

Edo Declares 5-day Public Holiday To Mourn Oba / PHOTOS: Local Govt Administrators Inaugurated In Kogi State / “we Need Imported Grass To Feed Our Cows And Stop Herdsmen Killings”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.